[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something wrong with me. I don't know why,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

There's something wrong with me. I don't know why, but I can see eyes. It's not like that mind is recognizing something as face, what is common, when there are some regular items or buildings located or placed in some order.

I see eyes when I blink, when I close my eyes and I'm going to sleep. I can see it in front of me. Often eyes look like woman's, sometimes they look like man's. They are looking straight at me. I have that strange feeling, when I close my eyes, that someone is watching me. I feel uncomfortable, I feel I'm in danger. I can't go to bed earlier, because I feel that something evil is watching me, when I'm trying to fall asleep. I act like a kid. I'm sleeping with blanket on my head, because of that shit. When I'm laying on bed with my head not covered I can feel that something gonna grab my head.

I'm just tired of that shit. I remember that thing was happening in my childhood, but I can't get used to it. It's going worse. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of night and I feel that if I open my eyes I will see something standing next to me and carefully watching me sleeping. I wasn't playing with Ouija or something like this. I'm Catholic, I pray. You guys, as I can see, know a lot of about ghosts, demons, souls, etc. Please help me. It's ten past one after midnight and I'm afraid, like yesterday, day before yesterday and so on.
>>
accept and dont be afraid
>>
>>18924391
Accept what tho?
>>
>>18924356
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
>>
>>18924356
relax man, you aren't alone. read up on remote viewing.
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r001400350001-8
you're the target it sounds like, but its not a 'targeted' thing. think of it in terms of lightning; it takes the path of least resistance
>>
>>18924356
Man that sounds like a messed up story OP
How long have you had this affecting you?

>I'm Catholic, I pray
Have you asked Jesus to remove it?

>>18924416
This is not the effect of remote viewing. Noob.
>>
>>18924356 Interesting thread.
>I remember that thing was happening in my childhood
So do I. I had weird shit expiriences with millions eyes all around when I was a kid. It's probably some beings from another dimensions.
>>
>>18924411
Spirit rape.
>>
>>18924773
>It's probably some beings from another dimensions
Not exactly.

Care to tell us more about it?

Do you masturbate or do any other sinful behavior?

Do you do many activities that would be embarrassing if other people were watching you?
>>
>>18924813 It have nothing to do with this. I was just an innocent kid. I was too small for these things. I saw those eyes on walls in my room.They were everywhere like a whole room of eyes.
>>
>>18925011
Do you do many activities that would be embarrassing if other people were watching you?
> I was just an innocent kid
Okay.
Can you at least tell us what kinds of things you are experiencing? Is there anything else besides the eyes on the walls in your room?
>>
One thousand eyes, and a thousand more, all staring back into one another. These are the infinite eyes of God, watching silently.
>>
>>18925032 I don't remember too much. I saw those eyes only in my room. They were blinking and staring at me. I remember that I was scared because of them. I think I told my mother about them, idk I don't remember everything crystal clear. My mother bought me some toys and said that those eyes are just my fantasy. Well it didn't help, because I saw them next night. After that I don't remember anything. Like 1 or 2 years were deleted from my memory.
>>
OP here.

Embarrassing things? Nah. What's wrong with watching regular movies, training, cooking, taking care of my home?

Sinful life? Not anymore. Demons/Lucifer? If yes, then they were with me when I was innocent kid. I did my first "bad thing" (insulting my mate from elementary school) when I was 7 or 8. And I remember eyes since 6.

I can't see "thousand eyes". It's one pair or one at once.

Mental disorder? I hope not and I think not. My mind is sharp as razor edge. But are retarded know they are retarded?

If you need feel free to ask me more questions. I won't give you my personal data, but will answer all questions.
>>
>>18924356
Sounds like some form of schitzophrenia. See a psychiatrist and/or a priest
>>
>>18924843
I believe this. A lot of people have dead looking eyes. But I knew a girl who had a powerful gleam in hers that I can't really explain. Turns out she could read my thoughts like words on a page. It was insane.
>>
>>18926032
>one pair or one at once
I was being dramatic with the thousands stuff and I mistook you for the guy talking about rooms full of them anyways. God is always watching.

If you want to be rid of them, see a psychiatrist and see if any of their prescriptions help. Having an otherwise-healthy mind doesn't exclude the possibility of some issue or another.
>>
>>18924356
>>
File: 99132118 .jpg (58KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
99132118 .jpg
58KB, 700x466px
>>
>>18928117
>YOUR

actually embarrassed that you posted this
>>
I have a similar thing that happens to me. Sometimes, not all the time but not too rarely, when I close my eyes I'll be able to see a room. I'm always either looking up at the ceiling or looking forward. Each time the room is different, different window, different curtains, smaller/larger. Sometimes there'll be a figure sitting on the bed near me or standing somewhere in the room. I can't control when it happens but when it does it's terrifying.
>>
>>18930000
actually embarrassed that you don't get the reference.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.