[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, was he telling the truth or was he a con man? Did he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Riley Martin1.jpg (32KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
Riley Martin1.jpg
32KB, 448x448px
So /x/, was he telling the truth or was he a con man?
Did he die or was it simply that Tan retrieved Rileys soul and brought it to the mothership?

Will the mothership come?
>>
>>18924059
If you ever even have to ask whether someone was a conman, you probably already know the answer.
>>
>>18924059
He went to a therapist, they said it was all about money, he had a strange world view, like that "get money" mentality, he doesn't even consider it lying if he got paid. He came from a ghetto with 10 kids and his dad beat him and tried to make them make money. That's why all he ever did was talk about money and get high. It's a hood mentality that had him well into dementia. It's real to him, as long as it made money essentially. That's how his brain worked.
>>
>>18924073
I wouldn't ask a question if I knew the answer.
>>
>>18924094
I gave you the answer, it's not black and white, if he got paid and thought about aliens that meant it really happened, and he just needed more money to make it real again. People from those type of really poor families get really fucked on the money thin in their head.
>>
>>18924081
That's actually pretty insightful and might very well be right on the money.
>>
>>18924108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtZiZMstsY
>>
That being said, I think he wrote a good book and it was a reasonable price desu.
>>
Eevan an teen wan
>>
The targzissians are obviously reptilian
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.