[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remeber that time in 2000 when Alex Jones exposed the Bohemi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
Remeber that time in 2000 when Alex Jones exposed the Bohemian Grove?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE&t=2990s
>>
He was probably invited to "expose the hierarchy" if you will.
>>
File: 1491946378099.jpg (141KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1491946378099.jpg
141KB, 890x890px
>>18923965
Do you think those British niggas told them?
>>
>>18923984
ploblobly
>>
>>18923951
Does anyone know if the BBC and Jon Ronson have a version of this from their perspective?
>>
File: sly.png (305KB, 306x450px) Image search: [Google]
sly.png
305KB, 306x450px
My opinion has sure changed after watching all of that. I had previously only read about it.
This seems to be a made up semi pagan ritual.
Its still strange as fuck but not as sinister as I had previously thought.
especially due to the use of the word Sylvan
as well as from their perspective they are suppose to be banishing evil? not worshiping.
its all cheesy as fuck with the effigy voice and fireworks etc as well as the fucking Disney soundtrack.
the speech that the high priest gave also seemed to be mashing a lot of mythos together.
>>
>>18924331
Cremation of care is literally a play. They are literally, knowingly, RPing. It's not a "ritual" any more than Beauty & the Beast on Ice.
>>
>>18924412
Just a play that the worlds most influential people dress up for a go into the woods to watch under a giant owl statue*
Still strange as fuck right?
>>
>>18924331
they speak of goodly Tyre

Lucifer the King of Tyre
>>
>>18924412
Just like in Eyes Wide Shut? Just pretend. No big deal
>>
it's real. I just don't know what I can trust from Alex Jones any more
>>
>>18924124
jon ronson's book THEM has a chapter dedicated to his trip to bohemian grove with alex jones, actually.

highly suggested reading to get his perspective.
>>
>>18924443
not all of them. just the gay republicans
>>
>>18925392
I love all the interviews and things I have seen him in but been too busy to read for pleasure lately (research paper)
also frank is a fucking great movie.
anyway if I have time I will check it out and also he is in a good RHLSTP If I remember right.
>>
Yeah best advertisement for a weird all dudes business party in the woods.

That's actually what made me realize he was a shill.
>>
File: 359.jpg (26KB, 382x336px) Image search: [Google]
359.jpg
26KB, 382x336px
>>18925934
The groove it's a very old tradition that spawned many relevant world events, it's not just rich and powerful larping.
>>
>>18923951
Investigators, detectives, and mental health workers will tell you people have 3 separate lives. Your public life, your private life, and your secret life.
>>
>>18924480
>Lucifer is the King of Tyre
Wrong
He's the other half of Venus. Tyre was just like Assad or some enemy of Israel
>>
Place looks cool though. Big tress and stuff, nice.
>>
As someone who only knows him from the last few years, what are his best documentaries?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahQCEzjkfM
found the BBC version of it.
>>
fucking x

always asking the wrong questions that get you nowhere

the real question is

is the owl representing molech?

if so, wheres the baby being sacrificed?

if the ceremony just a ceremony of the ritual?
>>
>>18926361
He does mention it in the video 57:30
>>
File: 1492387040330.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1492387040330.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18923951
Don't you people feel like the Bohemian grove is just a goofy smokescreen? I mean, rich cunts like that should be able to keep it a secret. And what significans does it have that it got exposed? Feels like a distraction like so much else, especially after Alex Jones turned out to be an act.

But who knows.
>>
>>18923951
This was a very comfy time, alex might be a shill or not but perhaps back then he wasnt one yet. A place where the global elite goes
Heres a guest list from 2008
https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove_Guest_List_2008
>>
>>18924124
>BBC and Jon Ronson
Jon Ronson never joined Alex inside. I think they waited at the hotel.
>>
>>18926294
Even if you are correct. Which I am not convinced.

They speak of Babylon and Goodly Tyre

Also of the Goddess
>>
>>18923951
Pretty awesome, back when he did real investigative journalism.

>>18924331
Same. It's just some pseudo nature worship shit. I think the appeal comes more from its exclusivity and slight occult trappings than anything genuinely sinister. Nixon described Bohemian Grove as the "faggiest thing" he had ever seen.

But they're obviously embarassed by it being exposed, probably loses some of the mystique in their view if the public can watch a recording.
>>
Richard Nixon had already exposed them and judged them correctly on tape
>>
>>18924443
Yes. Look up its actual origin. Then get the manuscript and point to me which parts reference whatever the hell it is you think they reference, then we can talk.
>>
>>18926294
Yeah it totally couldn't be a Shakespeare reference could it? What playwright would reference one of the greatest playwrights in history, amirite?
>>
>>18927218
It was a High Jinks play originally. It evolved to something more sinister. It explains their purpose.

The Grove has been the site of very horrid evil anons.

They left for Military bases and European castles to do the rite a the middle part of the 1990's.

For a good while though it was no joke occult rituals being practiced to engage the Fallen for power.
>>
>>18927227
When did Shakespeare reference "goodly Tyre"?
you cunt.
>>
>>18927233

"Pericles, Prince of Tyre"

>inb4 BUT IT WAS PRINCE OF TYRE NOT GOODLY TYRE HURRDURR
>>
>>18927232
>it evolved into something more sinister
[Citation Missing]
>site of very horrid evil
[Citation Missing]
> occult rituals being practiced to engage the Fallen for power.
[Citation Missing]
>>
>>18927500
ehhhhh it's a stretch. I think both were alluding to the Bible on Tyre.

>>18927521
Too much to do for this shitty thread. Make it worth my while to lay it out.
>>
>>18927559
>Make it worth my while
That's not really how this works. I say you're full of shit until you can come up with actual substantiation of your claim (i.e. photographs or video showing the terrible things you claim happen). Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists don't count. Alex Jones thinks he 'may be possessed by a demon' or even may BE a demon...so I think that tells us all we need to know about him in terms of sanity and reliability.
>>
>>18927702
>>
>>18927770
Where is the evidence that A. this is even remotely near Bohemian grove and
B. That is a real, dead person on the table/stretcher
C.that it's not just a funeral pic and
D. That anyone would pose for documentation of their 'horrific deeds'

Because I really don't see a lot of logic or much beyond wild speculation when it comes to the BG conspiracy theories.
>>
>>18927783

Dead black baby

Cop in Picture

As if they care...
>>
>>18927798
Pretty darn big for a baby. I still don't know where you are getting your info from, all you did was post a bunch of statements with nothing to support them, so you really haven't answered anything. Especially the proof that it was taken at BG
>>
>>18927232

Hey. My mom had that book! She had tons of paperbacks with creepy covers.
>>
>>18927858
Are you literally crazy dude? I've read more books before you were born then you have in your life.
>>
>>18927812
This is why I won't engage you, you are going to be a huge waste of time.

Reverse google the image to at least start looking into it YOURSELF
>>
>>18926434
smokescr33ns & mirrors
>>
File: k.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
k.gif
571KB, 199x199px
>>18927889
>>
Go back to info wars Alex. You've already said we have the best memes.
>>
>>18923951
>just a character
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.