[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, thought broadcasting is real for me. Does anyone know something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1Q84.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1Q84.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
So, thought broadcasting is real for me. Does anyone know something about this? What should I do? Why doesn't anyone explain shit?
>>
OP, I am beaming the answers to your questions to you right... NOW.
>>
>>18923659
it's a well known typical symptom of schizophrenia.you have a disease and it can be cured.there is nothing paranormal about it
>>
>>18923659
Hmmm. Bump. Because I want more about this as well. Thought provoking is also like magic right. You can give out enough energy to make someone think something I heard about this in spells for protection and such. It's basically like channeling your energy enough to have an outcome.
>>
This board isn't fucking serious or what? Sometimes I think you're all roleplaying. This is no mental disease, it's real. Somebody here must relate to this.
>>
>>18923665
Rude!
>>
>>18923659
T A K E. Y O U R. M E D S.
>>
>>18923659
would you please explain thought broadcasting.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (24KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
24KB, 490x490px
I know it's real OP. I am a pretty strong broadcaster. Over the course of my life I have shown it to many, many people. Unfortunately I can't really turn it off per se, but overall it's worth it I guess. I think it's designed to facilitate growth.

In my opinion it's taught me that you ultimately cannot hide from people, so it's best to have a clean mind and spirit you aren't afraid of being scrutinized.

Good luck.
>>
>>18924387
I now realize this thread is hours old and OP is long gone.

Oh well. It's real you fucking idiots in here spamming take your meds.
>>
>>18923659
Its a taboo, and it makes people uncomfortable to deal with quite often.

Just keep your Eyes to the sky and positive, and you can weather it.
>>
>>18923659
>So, thought broadcasting is real for me
Why do you say this?
Did you receive a broadcasted thought?
Did you send a broadcasted thought?
>>
>>18924428
>Its a taboo, and it makes people uncomfortable to deal with quite often.
>Just keep your Eyes to the sky and positive, and you can weather it.
ELABORATE!!!

Concisely explain what exactly you are referring to.
>>
File: 1484609744144.png (493KB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
1484609744144.png
493KB, 1920x802px
Telepathy is 100% real. I know it's fucking real.

I will sometimes broadcast in public just to see if I get reactions and I do a lot. Like I'll be standing on the train platform and imagine running with inhuman speed along the platform then jumping off and putting my shoulder into it, stopping it and it crumpling like an aluminum can.

I have gotten very quick reactions/headturns on multiple occasions in my exact direction. I know others can feel these thoughts. There are also happy ones, like when I am out at a live music show I project my spirit very much and I know others feel it quite a lot.

I am beyond anybody trying to convince me it's not real. At this point I'm simply interested in the frequency of ability and use among others, and if there are any organizations/governmental monitoring associated with this. I know there are others interested, is there any kind of organization?
>>
File: 1468754756767.jpg (111KB, 750x919px) Image search: [Google]
1468754756767.jpg
111KB, 750x919px
>>18924453
Picking up others thoughts and broadcasting your own.

Assuming its all imaginary, it doesnt matter. The advice I gave is just universally good to follow. Dont be a dick and try to be positive.
>>
>>18924467
Listen friend; You know its real. I know know its real. But trying to convince /x/ its a fool errand.

You absolutely MUST watch your ego. If you dont, youre going to end up miserable. This kind of power and awareness has repercussions. Cause and effect. The universe dont play.
>>
>>18924467
Have you spoken with others you suspect of receiving your broadcasted thoughts to validate your suspicions?
>>
>>18924485
>This kind of power and awareness has repercussions
>>18924470
What have you done with your power?
What value does it have?
What benefit is it?

>>18924467
> imagine running with inhuman speed along the platform then jumping off and putting my shoulder into it, stopping it and it crumpling like an aluminum can
Do you mean stopping and crushing the train?
What reaction do you get from that?
What thought do you think that other people receive?
How many people do you think receive your thoughts?
>>
File: 1482345816166.jpg (83KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482345816166.jpg
83KB, 460x460px
>>18924505
>What have you done with your power?
Ive used it to rough out my own edges and become a more quality human.

Its allowed me to make friends, become successful in business and find an inner peace.

Of course before that it almost killed me over a ten year period. Self loathing, control issues and generally living in fear of other humans.

When you feel like you have no inner dialogue, or rather you do but it can be heard by others, it can get scary.

>What value does it have?
Nothing less that the greatest value of all, honest communication. Understanding others and their feelings and knowing intuiively that they know yours.

>What benefit is it?
Well thats relative isnt it? Its basically just an advanced form of understanding, so a tool.
>>
>>18924485
Yeah I know. Overall I have done an acceptable, but not great, job at it. I feel that I should be doing more in terms of spreading and teaching, maybe that's not true or maybe it's just not time for me yet. Either way, I am grateful, and I do try to do the right thing.

>>18924490
I don't need to speak to people about it since I know it's real based on the reactions I have gotten over the years.

>>18924505
>Do you mean stopping and crushing the train?

Yeah. That's just one of many I do throughout the day. Just for fun, it's more entertaining than staring at my phone sometimes.

When I did that one I got a few immediate, head turns, some from people who weren't even facing me. I'm not sure what they thought about it, I think they knew it was just a projection and not some kind of weird cry for help like I'm suicidal or something, because I'm not. It was just to flex my thoughts a bit and see if I could get a reaction, and I did.
>>
>>18924545
>I should be doing more in terms of spreading and teaching,
Thats a completely normal thought.

Youve found the gem, and of course you want to share it, right? In my personal experience, its better to go with the flow of the universe than try to force awareness. The universe does a wonderful job of regulating if you walk with the light. I do understand youre need and want to discuss it though, its a wonderful feeling.
>>
>>18924541
>Of course before that it almost killed me over a ten year period. Self loathing, control issues and generally living in fear of other humans.
Can you go into any more details about this period of your life?
>>
>>18924575
That is true. I have had some great experiences presented to me just by being open. I have ignored and wasted just as many due to fear or insecurity as I have embraced. It's beneficial overall though, like I said I'm just a man and haven't even come close to consistent strength in fortitude.

I'm still quite happy with it overall. Wouldn't trade it for the world. I guess I'm just waiting for a big reveal but I don't know if it will ever come? Like there are people in every city doing this shit, and I wish thought projections could manifest for the baked eye to see for a day because that would be amazing.
>>
>>18924545
Why not verify that your suspicions are correct? What other people say about what they experienced could be valuable / interesting.

What happens after the immediate head-turns? Do they go back to what they were doing? Perhaps (in their mind) they thought they saw something moving, and when they looked, it was nothing.
>>
File: 1392162562164.jpg (128KB, 960x741px) Image search: [Google]
1392162562164.jpg
128KB, 960x741px
>>18924591
>Can you go into any more details about this period of your life?
I voluntarily gave up all my possessions except a tent, some music cds and clothes, left my support group of family and friends and moved to another part of the country where I knew no one.

Looking back at it, it was a classic death/rebirth action that Shamanism has used since the dawn of man. Anyways it went bad. I came close to suicide many many times, but I kept going, and started rebuilding myself.

>>18924603
Trust me, dont manipulate people. It absolutely will bite you in the ass, and hard.
That big reveal may come tomorrow, or may come in 500 years. Your (literally) Sacred duty, is to live as selfless and loving as you can. You will reach more people by loving and helping than trying to explain it, but I bet you know that already :).

You gotta trust in reality my friend. I personally found that the i-Ching has been an incredible aid, and it works masterfully if you trust it.

You can buy a translation, but there are some great apps for smart phones that absolutely work.
>>
>>18924606
I don't need to, I know it's real.

Nothing happened after that, people went back to their business. People DO NOT like to talk about this openly since society has deemed it "crazy". The only people will discuss it are close groups of friends, sometimes homeless people will but they might actually be insane in some cases.

I don't need to validate that it's real, I am well beyond that stage. The "is it real" question was answered a long time ago for me.

>>18924629
I know trusting in reality is the best approach, sometimes I tend to cloister myself and make my habits better in terms of mind/body/exercise nutrition but can get a little too solitary at times, I think.

Good luck,
>>
>>18924467
>is there any kind of organization?
If there is I'm not aware of it.
ive had this for 30 years. its managable, but mostly out of control in public places where other people become aware of it quickly.
>>
>>18924485
>trying to convince /x/ its a fool errand
Yes it is, but he's not trying to convince anyone... just having a normal chitchat.

>You absolutely MUST watch your ego
During training it is very important. But life is more than just training, and every once in a while most people like to hit the pause button and take a break.

>>18924545
>I feel that I should be doing more in terms of spreading and teaching
Cute altruistism you got there... however, they're not your responsibility... the anon who parabolicly mentioned going with the universal flow without forcing things had it right. Ultimately, everyone is the sovereign lord of their own ass.

>>18924606
>Why not verify that your suspicions are correct? What other people say about what they experienced could be valuable / interesting
OP doesn't talk with his subjects but I do. They usually believe such thoughts/emotions are their own. During more lengthy/elaborate sessions I find the target usually gets the general plot being broadcsted right but the smaller details are usually filled by their own subonscious.

Example: Broadcast during sleep crossing a street and entering a shop to talk to a clerk might be later remembered by the subject upon waking up add crossing a clearing and entering a forest to talk to a deer.

>>18924629
>Dont manipulate people. It absolutely will bite you in the ass, and hard.
Go tell that to the last thief who robbed my house of electronics, documents and money...

took me roughly 3 days non-stop to turn her mind into scrambled eggs to the point she dropped the most valuable items where she picked them up from.
>>
Bad thread.
>>
>>18924467
>if there are any organizations/governmental monitoring associated with this.
Plenty of organizations/governments meddling with this for their own purposes/advantage of course, but don't be paranoid about secret brigades everywhere tasked with policing the thoughts of the populace.

If you don't believe it, just go down the street to the police station and confess to captain Munch-a-Donut to see him laugh you out if his office.

In fact many times, people who successfully help in investigations by reading the criminal broadcasted thoughts to supply extra clues become themself the prime suspects in the eyes of any law enforcement agency...

which just goes to show the extent of their grasp on the whole thought broadcasting subject.
>>
The other week I was looking at a picture and started thinking about an old acquaintance (not a close friend or anything) who I haven't talked to in about a decade (after high school we friended each other on facebook but never talked or messaged since). I was intensely recalling a memory about that person. The next day I received a long email from that person stating "Hey I was thinking about you, lets catch up" etc.

I couldn't help but get a bit creeped out as this was oddly specific timing, especially coming from a highschool friend of a friend with whom I never kept touch or intended to associate with.

I also believe I felt/predicted a family members death with no prior knowledge but thats another story. Anyways, is this the type of thing you're discussing here?
>>
Thanks for taking up the thread, whoever's doing i, it kept it going. I'm going through problems, this thread's mine: >>18248778

It's made the relation to whatever's happeing worse.
My last actual post was this: >18923927

I know it's fucking real, that's it. What I don't know is what I should do, for real. If anyone nearby is in this thread, help me. Please.
>>
>>18925973
>don't know is what I should do
What the fuck you want from us?

If no one explains shit is because there's not much to explain... you already got the basics if the skill down.

most people need explanations to accomplish what you already accomplished

so give yourself a pat in the back and be happy that you have as extra piece to figure out the picture in the big puzzle

If you wanna shuffle theories our experiences back and forth, we're all ears.
>>
>>18926101
This is the thing. I don't know why or how this is happening to me. Do I have acquaintances who hear my thoughts or is that not possible for some reason? I have had strange experiences with close friends, but I figure they would tell me what the fuck was going on, but they don't, like they either don't even know it's happening or like they forget it. My mind is a mess right now, so dealing with what's happening is being difficult as fuck for me. I'm a person mentally that I hate and wish I weren't. But I don't know how to fix my thoughts in that sense. Do people remember me on the street and shit? I think about a lot of stuff about my life everyday, so does that mean that a lot of people around me know a lot about my life just from eavesdropping? Sometimes I have dialogue so fucking clear that it almost scares me when it happens. Before I got off the bus yesterday a girl sat on my lap. I didn't get shit. Also, a homeless woman said something like "wow" and then turned to me and saluted me with a peace sign. I was needing that shit by the way. Feels like some sort of warm confirmation that I'm going through some crazy shit and someone wishing me peace and luck in the middle of all this shit.
>>
>>18926771
You're gonna be fine. It's hard but this is what is is like for everybody who has it.
>>
>>18926771
>I don't know why or how this is happening to me
Most people have to bust their assess to get what you have but you just stumbled upon it. Try to recall for how long you've been fascinated/absorbed by the subject.

>Do I have acquaintances who hear my thoughts
It's not like that... they perceive your emotions, feelings, wants, fears, etc... but it's very hard for normal people to perceive or send higher level thoughts. Inference of raw data can give the thought away, but the subconscious is horrible when dealing with numbers/letters.

>like they either don't even know it's happening
Exactly, vast majority people perceive it as being their own thoughts/emotions... they don't have a clue. Run a few tests with friends of yours.

>My mind is a mess right now, so dealing with what's happening is being difficult as fuck for me
Yeah, it can be. But look at this period as a growing opportunity, not as a burden. In the end it's worth it.

>Do people remember me on the street and shit?
They most likely don't even know it's you. Of course, don't be stupid... if you are standing right to someone and constantly make them look right, they might notice the coincidence and start suspecting.

>a lot of people around me know a lot about my life just from eavesdropping?
Yes and no. Let's say you spend the day craving your favorite fruit. At the end of the day someone close to you shows up with a bunch of different fruits and you say "that's not my favorite fruit". Of course not, it's theirs... you just sent the concept of "favorite fruit" and they filled it with their own details. That's how it works around 70% of the time. You can still get your specific favorite fruit, but it would have to be specific... And quite frankly, hardly anyone spends their life specifically concentrating on anything... their daily thoughts are rather casual.
>>
>>18923927
Yes, it's an ancient practice known as "Thought Forms" - thoughts that you focus on, set an intention, imbue energy, then project it out to its destination
>>
I feel for you kid. Focus on your breathing and let thoughts pass by you with a mantra like ' insert personal affirmation here' or just sing along to a song in your head and smile to yourself and be friendly. Fade into the random static of seven billion indifferent people scratching out their limited days in ignorance. Chill. You are not responsible for others. And free will is an illusion to teach lessons. Read the invisibles by Grant Morrison. This is initiation. Which side will you be on? We love you dummy.
>>
>>18929900
>Invisibles by Grant Morrison
Anon, when I found out about the interview where Morrison suggested a "wankathon" as means of counteracting the comic's plummeting sales by having the readers all masturbating at a chosen time... I immediately said:

This is the best fucking comic of all time!
>>
>>18928892
What you wrote makes some sense. What I don't get is how people surrounding me answer what I say so clearly sometimes.
>>
delusions of grandeur: the thread
>>
>>18930615
A tad on the psychedelic side that pic, ain't it lad?
>>
>>18930615

the board*
>>
>>18930615
Only blind people say shit like that.
>>
Also, is it happening all the time? I can only notice the interaction with the people around me when I'm high.
>>
>>18930844
Opening their eyes, especially in areas such as this one we're discussing here, would actually be counterproductive.
>>
>>18923659
Retard
>>
>>18924655
You are schizophrenic. Seek help
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.