[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ /tg/ here. I got one of your denizens in my D&D group.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1400.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /x/
/tg/ here. I got one of your denizens in my D&D group. His warlock frequently draws this symbol when dropping his cult magic. The guy in question has let his power level leak out on occasion and has mentioned shadow people before. I figure this is just a couple steps away from satan stars for you guys but on the off chance he's bringing some voodoo to my kitchen table I'd love to know more. If this thread happens every day, many apologies. I don't come here very often.
>>
>>18923558
Also should mention that little cross in the 'seven' sometimes isn't there. He also has a pendant with a seven pointed star. Just in case that means anything.
>>
>>18923558
It happened every day. Don't worry about it.

Your friend doesn't know what he's doing most likely. That symbol has no importance, as it gives off jives like that on pentagrams or stars of David. Wouldnt be suprised if those are his artistic fluences. Basically an empty symbol.

Symbols can be fun to draw sometimes. I guess he gets a kick from the attention or something since you mention he drops his power level to strangers.
>>
>>18923558
Also, AVENGE SEVENFOLD.
>>
>>18923571
I guess I expected as much. At least hes being creative at the table. If he was referencing some tryhard demon it would've been entertaining to throw that side quest at him, but oh well. Thanks senpai
>>
>>18923558
>If this thread happens every day, many apologies. I don't come here very often.
If you left this out I probably wouldn't have second guessed.
Stop making these threads.
>>
>>18923592
Np. He probably isn't terribly comfortable being real with you guys yet, so make him feel comfortable.
>>
>>18923609
Perhaps he is giving power to the symbol?
But then again you probably don't know how icons work.
If he drew that every where under every emotion in front of all kinds of people in many different enviroments and cognitive atmospheres it would lend it some form of "power."
>>
>>18923603
I take that means it does happen every day, I'm gomenasai

>>18923609
you're spot on actually. He's the newest member of an otherwise close knit group. But we're getting him out of his shell

>>18923618
hold up, if he's using my campaign to channel some cthulhu shenanigans that's a problem.
>>
>>18923618
As much power as locks of hair have. Almost none. If intent is the key to power, then reasonably, intending to conceive the symbol as powerless is a countermeasure of equal effect. Which comes in the form of paying it no mind.

In either case I believe you're wrong and I can go further and try to explain why that is. It would take a long time to write it out in any comprehensible form though.
>>
>>18923632
>hold up, if he's using my campaign to channel some cthulhu shenanigans that's a problem.
Odds are he doesn't know how and he's edgy.
Symbols are really only good for certain things.
I use them to meditate.
I'll think of a time I drew my symbol under the sun with my friends, versus on a rainy day full of dredd.
It helps me visualize a state of mind I want to be in.
Cthulu magic is bs.
Odds are it's slightly comforting to him in an OCD kind of way.
>>
>>18923639
Stop roleplaying for half a second and be genuine with your self, how about that?
>>
File: 1492847532121.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1492847532121.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>18923643
Explain your post. It makes no sense for a number of reasons. Namely you're assuming you know who I am or what I'm thinking.
Pic related.
>>
>>18923647
You are the problem with this board.
Go to a succubi thread or something.
>>
>>18923640
Gotcha, sounds convincing considering his quirks. On a side not that meditation symbol thing is pretty damn interesting. Might steal that for the elven psychics they're gonna encounter later in the story.
>>
>>18923660
I would really lean on it being a weird comforting thing for him, sort of lets him zone out into his own little world for a second kind of gig.
That is by definition a form of magick, and don't let the demon hunters tell you other wise.
>>
>>18923653
Sure thing new friend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.