[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every sci fi movie you have watched is the truth. They are hiding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-04-22-19-15-23.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-22-19-15-23.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>18923438

take your meds
>>
>>18923438
they want to put in your head that aliens are good like in that movie of the earth stood still. le humans are a young race, fuck off normie truth is not in movies and everything is half baked, you are not an blue alien like avatar the movie is about the syrius star but you will never everfucking figure out how shit works gainining acknowledge watching movies or doing a blood over intent PICK RELATED COMES FIRST OR ELSE YOU KNOW NOTHING AT ALL
>>
>>18923733
I don't know what the hell you just said...

But you know most of it is true if you already know all the facts. Now that I've read and seen all the research I now realise all the movies I've seen had truth in it.
>>
File: 1492855163487.png (181KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1492855163487.png
181KB, 400x388px
>>18923882
Shit this whole time I just forgot to listen to the facts!!
>>
>>18924063
Finally a coherent sentence.
>>
Red pill alert: every piece of art ever is truth in plain sight
>>
>>18924168
Gay
>>
>>18923438
True they all have archetypes of planetary magick, and they all have elements of truth such as the Gnosticism presented in movies like the matrix.
>>
agartha communicating to us by sending creativity
>>
File: spoilers.jpg (58KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
spoilers.jpg
58KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>18923677
The best way to hide something is just in front of you
>>
File: Doomsday_poster.jpg (138KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday_poster.jpg
138KB, 300x444px
>>18923438
>Every sci fi movie you have watched is the truth.

>In 2008, a killer virus, known as the "The Reaper Virus", has infected the country of Scotland. Unable to contain the outbreak or cure the infected, The UK government built a massive 60-foot wall that isolated Scotland from the rest of Britain.

Wow, they did REALLY good job of hiding that truth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.