[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I came here to tell you my weird story, never have I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

Hi /x/, I came here to tell you my weird story, never have I ever told it's entirety to anyone. not even my family so here we go (Also Im not from an English speaking country so excuse my grammar) :
>Be me a couple of years ago
>Be 12 y/o
>Summer vacation
>Live in a very small town/vilage, 30 minutes of ride to the nearest police station
>Have lots of free time so go out with friends and race bicycles all day
>One day instead of racing we decide to ride around our town a bit
>Arleady riding for 2 hours, shit starts to get boring so we decide to go home
>Ride home with my older brother (Only 2 months older thought)
>We ride past our local park and see some weirdo bending over something, we can't see his face
>We look at him and he starts to stand up
>Suddenly he looks at us and starts slowly walking in our direction
>Light brown hair, beard of moderate size, wearing a pantsuit, about 2 meters tall and looking about 25-30 y/o
>Pic related, it's how he looked if you loose the glasses and elongate his facial hair a bit
>We nope the fuck out because we thought he looked very unusual
>By very unusual I mean that literally no one had a beard and wore paintsuits back then
>We get home and laught about how stupid and scared we were
>Decide to play around my house then we hear a very loud scream
>It sounded like someone was fucking tortured or something, it gives me goosebumps just by thinking about it
>We decide to skedaddle into my home
>Rest of the day is pretty calm, can't sleep at night thought.
Cont.
>>
>>18923343
>with my older brother (Only 2 months older thought)
M'k. How is that possible?
>>
I haven't seen this man for next 2 weeks or so and forgot about the whole inciddent, then I meet him again.
>Decide to go to my best friends home
>He lives about 5 kilometers from me, on the edge of the forest.
>We used to call him "Boar" cause there was a fuckton of Boars in this forest
>Ride my bike into his house
>He greets me shirtless and with a glass of juice in his hand (It was really hot in his home)
>Walk in and start talking with him
>We start talking about the usual shit boys would talk about when we hear something move in the forest
>My Friend blames it on boars and I start laughing really hard
>Even thought he has broke the tension the spoopy mood is still around.
>We start telling ghost stories to each another
>They were shitty but scary enought to scare a kid
>It's getting dark, time for me to go home
>Start wondering why the fuck were we teling each other ghost stories
>Ride at moderate speed because only pussies ride fast in the dark
>Look behind me from time to time thought
>Then he appears
>This fucking guy is appeared out of thin air and is now ~50 meters behind me
>Walks pretty slowly but is obviously trying to reach me
> Pic related that's pretty much his walk
>Ride like a madman, almost broke my bike
>In 5 minutes Im at my doors
>Rush in
>Parents ask why am I so scared
>tell them that a boar chased me (they would never believe the truth)
>I go wash myself and go to sleep, nothing happens that day
Cont.
>>
>>18923370
Not a born brother, an mistake from my side - you would call him a cousin
>>
>>18923418
what country do you live in m8?
>>
File: creta-2.jpg (74KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
creta-2.jpg
74KB, 740x555px
>Seriously shitting myself over that guy now
>Be scared to go out at night
>Literally stay outside only up to 7 PM then rush to my home.
>2 Months pass and I haven't seen him anywhere
>Think it's over, start going out more and for longer
>Ride my bike all day again
>Get a brilliant idea to visit my best friend
>It was arleady over 7 PM but since I thought It ended I decided to go to him anyway after a moment of thinking
>Be halfway throught the way and see a car.
>Looked really new and expensive, not the type of things you would see around there.
>Pic related, that's how it looked, it haven't got any of the brand marks thought
>I was paranoid a bit so I got scared but continued riding
>Then he came out
>Scared as hell,literally shat my pants
>Start riding throught an field track only I and my friend knew, he just runs up and takes a picture of me before riding somewhere
>I ride the path home and don't tell my parents about anything (looking back it was a really stupid move)
> After that I was never ever directly bothered by him, but kept seeing him (never had a chance to take a photo of him thought)
>Still paranoid about it, can't tell anybody because they will just shrug it off as a joke/ something that I imagined
End.
>>18923447
Poland
>>
>>18923343
Greetings fellow /x/ poster, it is I, the man you had that fateful encounter with years ago, I have been waiting to have this conversation with you, for I believe it to be very beneficial to my goal in life. If you want to continue this conversation further, and learn the true reasons why I had followed you, you must directly respond to this post, for I will not give this information out without the agreement of the subject.
>>
>>18923484
Supp roleplayer
>>
>>18923469
>tfw your parents stole you and he's a PI trying to get you back
>>
>>18923492
You can dismiss this as simple role playing, but I do not engage in such frivolous activities. I am finished speaking with you now, and I will only respond to the subject. To prove the legitimacy of who I am going to be speaking with, the subject most post photographic evidence of their identity. If the subject chooses not to respond to me that is fine, for we will have other encounters in this life.
>>
>>18923496
That would be messed up, but can't be true because I have photos of newborn me in the hospital
>>
>>18923502
I call bs unless you show the car with timestamp.
>>
>>18923515
>I call bs unless you show the car with timestamp
Yeah sure, just give me a sec to set up my time travel device
>>
>>18923525
Not a photo of when that happened, but of the car as of today.
For timetravel we got Forconoclice.
>>
>>18923515
I don't answer to anyone unless it is the subject. Whether you or any other person believe there is truth to my statements is irrelevant to me, I only want to speak with one person here. This will be my final response to anyone here unless the subject provides photographic evidence of their person so I can confirm I am indeed speaking with who I have interest in.
>>
>>18923529
How can I show you the car if it's not mine and i don't even know what model was it
>>
>>18923530
faggot
>>
>>18923530
If you think OP is going to be that retarded then you aren't so smart my friend.
>>18923533
Bad LARPing is Bad.
>>
>>18923547
Except for the fact that im not rping
>>
>>18923530
If you really are who you say you are and not a loser roleplayer, then here is a photo of the bike. I am not posting photo of myself because I value my privacy, but the true man would recognize this bike,
>>
File: nughbszphthx.jpg (241KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
nughbszphthx.jpg
241KB, 1600x1195px
>>18923577
>>
>>18923582
GG OP, let's see what's going on!
>>
>>18923577
Stop impersonating me, the bike is long gone (It broke 3 years ago)
>>
>>18923587
But a couple of years ago you said you had the bike? How could you have broken it years before the story even occured? Stop trying to impersonate OP and let this play out, I am interested in seeing where this all goes and I don't need some bitch trying to derail it all.
>>
>>18923530
Since you say you are The Man, then tell me what was the model and mark of the bike
>>
>>18923594
He's from Poland and called his cousin a brother. I'm sure he didn't mean just a couple years.
>>
>>18923582
So it really is you. Finally we can exchange some words. Tell me, do you believe the occult have influence in your home town? Do you believe in the existence of the occult at all? These are critical questions you most ponder the answers to before you are ready to learn. Let me know.
>>
>exchange some words
who the fuck talks like that?
only The Man, apparently
>>
colliquism is for niggers and jews
>>
>>18923594
By "a couple of years" I don't mean literally A COUPLE but a FEW (7 years to be extact
>>18923605
So you really are a loser roleplayer, I had a CROSS mountain bike
>>
>>18923631
This thread is done dude, just stop responding.
>>
>>18923469
>takes a picture of me
Some pedo/human trafficking scenarios could be considered, right?
>>
>>18923631
A 'few' is 3 years. So what is it 2, 3 or7?

This thread sure is fishy.
>>
>>18923661
Yes, they should, however I still can 't figure out how would he appear out of thin air(couldn't have been that i didn't saw him) and why would he be riding a custom car (Also an important detail I forgot to say is that his ID plates were covered)
>>18923679
I don't think you read what I was posting: I used "couple" meaning 7 because in Poland we use couple and few with the same meaning, also I don 't see whats fishy with my bike breaking 3 years ago
>>
>>18923631
>a couple is a few
>a few is seven
Alright. So, 2010?

I don't see why it would be weird to see a dude in a beard and suit in 2010.

>>18923418
>tell them that a boar chased me (they would never believe the truth)
What, that you were freaked out by a man? You were already spooked and the man from before showed up in the area.

>>18923469
What do you suppose would have happened if you just went and talked to him?
>>
>>18923835
Dude with a beard and in a pantsuit is a really rare thing in my town even now in 2017, and you also questioned why didn't I told my parents: I know how they behave, thay would say it's just me freaking out over normal things.
Your last question is the one I ask myself really often: What would happen? Considering the fact that he looked as if he was trying to get his job done he would have probably kidnapped or killed me, but the possibilities are endless
>>
>>18923745
Yeah, he probably didn't come out out of thin air but still, the way you describe it, he really didn't seem to be doing a great job if he meant to kidnap you. 50 meters&walking slowly is not the way to catch a kid. And about the ID plates, I suppose that's the way to go before carrying out something illegal
>>
>>18924000
That's why I don't think he was an pedo, no pedo would so something like that, and about appearing out of thin air:Call me crzay but he did that. The fields around were either baren or covered in short plant, nothing he could hide in. Even if he was just some weirdo trying to creep me out(very unlikely) then he took some damn good preparation
>>
seriously:
this is /x
shouldn't you guys tell him about a higher purpose/reason for this?
Like: you're here from a higher plane to experience fear/prosecution....
>>
>>18924014
And you said you kept seeing him. Nothing special about those sightings? Did he noticed you when you saw him?
>>
>>18923503
You have pictures of a newborn in the hospital. Babies all look the same.
What if the original you-baby died and you're its replacement?
>>
>>18923343
>14yo

Underageb&?
>>
>>18925053
I have never said Im 14 y/o

>>18924135
This is /x/ , Im surprised none told me he was a skinwalker
>>18924397
Most of the time when he noticed I was looking he either stopped or ran away and just to explain why didn't I took a photo of him: I only started using a phone recently (weird, I know but my parents are strict)

>>18925008
No chance, I know my parents and they would never do that, not to mention that I had the same finger deformation as I have now(After many operations it's nearly invisible but it had almost an Z shape)
>>
Bump, don't let this thread die
>>
>>18925494
Sounds like he became afraid or tried to avoid you. Maybe if you tried to take a picture of him that would only make him vanish faster than he did.

Maybe he was some government guy but what would he want with you
>>
>>18926457
Considering the fact that it all started when I saw him in the park maybe he was trying to find out if I knew anything about what he did in the park, and when he realised I knew nothing he just moved on to passively watching me? And if thats what he did then why was he so concerned about me seeing him? My bet is that he was from some secret organisation/cult (believe me or not but ocultists and shit like that is more common than bearded people where I live) or just an Ayy lmao thought I would count on the first option
>>
File: chding.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chding.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>18926457
This happened literally right now and Im scared as shit:
>It's sunday dad took away my phone
>Im logged into an another google acc on my phone (made it to start an youtube arg)
>Dad falls asleep, gonna play some vidya
>See an gmail notification
>IT'S FROM MY OTHER ACCOUNT, SENT 16 MINUTES AGO
>this is an email from Them
>Cleared up a lot of shit but I still don't know shit about them
here is the translation:
Dear Mr. (my name here) !
We write to you because of your intense interest in the incidents of June 24, 2010, July 8, 2010, and September 14, 2010, in which your employee who wanted to remain anonymous and you were in your own personal capacity.
We want to assure you that our employee did not have bad intentions with you, and only made sure that his job was done discreetly and without unnecessary hush - which our client demanded. It is precisely because of the wishes of our client that we would like to ask you to stop "drilling" the topic and try to inform third parties of the incidents, as this makes it difficult to do the job and if you do not cease doing so you will be held liable.
With devotion
COIN Security Company
>>
>>18926738
I think they want you to stop posting.
>>
>>18926786
oops. tried to post a thread. forgive me
>>
>>18926759
Yeah, like I would; fuck them and fuck their stupid threats, i don't even know if im just totally bonkers right now or is it for real, either way Im fucked so why don't I post some more
>>
>>18926759
Okay, I shit you not there is some fucker in front of my parents shop (we live in it's attic), I will try to take a photo of that imbecile clunge
>>
Tio much LARP
>>
File: retard.png (2KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
2KB, 244x226px
>>18926975
kys
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.