[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any demon hunters on /x/? Stories? Tips for regular guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: dmnhunter.jpg (227KB, 1100x831px) Image search: [Google]
dmnhunter.jpg
227KB, 1100x831px
Any demon hunters on /x/?
Stories?
Tips for regular guy wanting to demon hunt?
>>
File: Nic.png (1MB, 1286x6889px) Image search: [Google]
Nic.png
1MB, 1286x6889px
There's this
>>
File: rupert giles.jpg (64KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rupert giles.jpg
64KB, 1280x960px
Honestly, I'm more at the stage where I'd rather study demons, fairies, etc. than do anything about them. If the situation arises, yeah, I want to be ready, but it seems like a bad idea to go out picking a fight.

It's like karate, yeah? You learn to fight so you don't have to.

Also, I'm torn between watching Supernatural to find out what the fuss is about, and avoiding it at all costs because nobody can shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>18923401
>Nic Santos
Did that motherfucker meet Santa Claus?

Is there more to this?
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>18923339
Bumping

>>18923429
I don't think you would need to learn to fight demons unless you're actively are looking for one.

First season of supernatural is alright, gets dumb later on.
>>
>>18923967
Never hurts to be prepared though.

And that's a shame.

What would be the best tips for warding off demons? I forget which herbs they're supposed to dislike (besides garlic).
>>
>>18923429
>Also, I'm torn between watching Supernatural to find out what the fuss is about, and avoiding it at all costs because nobody can shut the fuck up about it.
Give it a try. It's rather good. Kinda like a Buffy but bit less funny and maybe for slightly older audience.
>>
>>18923967
I would say it peaks around seasons 4-6 from what I remember but the level of fan service really ramps up and just generally stupid plotlines kinda take over after that. I still watch it though and really enjoy it compared to some other popular shows on cable.
>>
>>18924031
Salt and latin
>>
They should have stopped at season 5
>>
File: sigs.jpg (48KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
sigs.jpg
48KB, 550x550px
>>18924031
Know your sigils
>>
>>18924086
>Latin
I'm not sure why people think it's a magical language. People used to speak it colloquially, you know. I get salt though. Preservative, used to be rare and expensive.

>>18924114
Thanks, saving this to my folder.

>>18924091
Most shows should.
>>
File: 1475685472002-int.png (530KB, 473x468px) Image search: [Google]
1475685472002-int.png
530KB, 473x468px
>>18923339

Study Sociopathy and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Find 'people' who exhibit a large number of the traits and behaviours associated with either or both.

Kill them by any means necessary.
>>
>>18924841
Are you suggesting the OP become a serial killer/assassin?
>>
>>18923429

Supernatural is awesome when it starts fades hard in later seasons
>>
>>18924036
It's much more a successor to The X-Files than Buffy. Several former X-Files people work on Supernatural.
>>
>>18924971

He said he wanted to hunt 'demons', so I told him where to begin.
>>
>>18923339
demons usually posses humans, so in reality you'd be fighting humans. or cats. thats why chinese people eat them.
>>
>>18924841
this and only this
no daemons
>>
>>18923339
Don't hunt, the door opens both ways, once you get a sniff of them they get as sniff of you.

Ward your self and keep to your self.
>>
>>18923339
>Tips for regular guy
Study hard at school. Get a good job. Find a nice girl. Don't be such a cunt. Demons aren't real.
>>
>>18926391
But that just makes him become one. He who fights monsters, and all that.
>>
>>18926965
>t. baphomet
>>
>>18927045
Curses! I have been bested on a Japanese image board by a basement dwelling virgin.
>>
>>18927067
That's what you get for messing with weeaboos.

>>18923401
Seriously though, is there more to this? Can anyone confirm anything about it?

At best I've been able to find something about St. Vincent's Home for Boys, it's a place in Oklahoma City, which means this shit must have been happening around that city.

There are several funeral homes around town, I tried looking at some of them in Google Maps to find those with cemeteries. Found one but I need to check out the others. Haven't investigated forests, but it would probably be difficult without actually traveling to Oklahoma City.

Not sure where to begin to find the particular Nic Santos, but given mention of Filipino knife fighting, I'm thinking the guy with his difficulty with accents missed that he was probably Filipino.

The things they saw under the streetlights could be Little People (Native American lore, not necessarily fairies but very similar). Not sure about vampires, but I guess the demon checks out (there's talk of a demon in St. Vincent's) and there have been plenty of stories about shadow people like what may have been in his house (alongside ghosts).

That's all I can figure. Still really curious about this "Order." If real, could be worth getting involved with.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.