[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Titor /x/ Tell me did he really travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 0212222581422.jpg (109KB, 640x945px) Image search: [Google]
0212222581422.jpg
109KB, 640x945px
Let's talk about Titor /x/
Tell me did he really travel through time?
>>
>>18922425

You tell me.
>>
File: 1461092362752.jpg (35KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461092362752.jpg
35KB, 350x350px
>>18922431
Yes.
>>
>>18922425
For all we know He could of been LARPing hard when he came around.

I mean there are plenty of ways to get fucked up and start believing you are a time traveler.

Ask da great memer, Hououin Kyouma. Or that redhead 2chanr
>>
File: commie scrum.jpg (162KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
commie scrum.jpg
162KB, 962x641px
>>18922425
Most of the BS he put out obviously did not happen.
>>
>>18922755
To play devil's advocate, it's because his warnings changed the timeline.
>>
>>18922425
What he did was not exactly time travel, he traveled to a possibility, Where the possibility of him arriving was possible under the right conditions. Each time he moved through "time" he actually went to a parallel universe in which certain events never happen or did happen but not in his universe, for example john mentioned things that happened in his universe but did not happen in this one, the reason for these events not happening is his meddling caused it to be removed or events in our timeline did not match to make what happen in his timeline. When you time travel you don't travel through time, you travel through "spacetime" which is every consecutive possiblity lined up like a carpet, time travel is moving on the carpet to hit a certain spot. In one possiblity the Beatles didn't break up leaving them to create more music, this music can be found online if you lurk hard. Time travel can be accomplished with a machine or other means, such as past life regression which is like living in assassins creed, you go back to the old body and relive the past. Meditation can allow you to travel once you understand the concept of knowing everything happening like a ripple effect in all directions, you can have control of spacetime once you learn how one instant can make infinite possibility's, this is 10th dementional thinking.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.