[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 questions How paranoid are you? What would you do if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jillyhall.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
jillyhall.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
2 questions

How paranoid are you?

What would you do if you heard your doorbell ringing in the middle of the night
>>
I keep a loaded pistol by my bed for just this sort of thing.

If i heard someone break in I'd quickly shoot myself to avoid human interaction.
>>
>>18922030
My doorbell is broken so I'd probably go thank the person who repaired it
>>
>>18922033
I believe you.
>>
>>18922030
Don't have a doorbell
>>
>>18922034
>>18922038
What about a knock instead then? Something about that seems more creepy
>>
>>18922030
answer the door like a normal fucking person and a baseball bat to my side if its someone dangerous. whos that paranoid to avoid answering a fucking door
>>
>>18922040
Wouldn't hear it
>>
it would be niggers or mexicans fucking around. Id grab a rifle and shout to them to fuck off or im calling the cops.
it wouldnt be the first time, sadly.
>>
File: dougP.jpg (182KB, 445x640px) Image search: [Google]
dougP.jpg
182KB, 445x640px
>>18922030
i'm mostly just really lonely and crave human interaction so i don't really put much stock into ulterior motives or anything like that.

and if i heard my bell ring, i'd assume there was an emergency of some sort and answer it but with a weapon in hand.
>>
Pretty paranoid and rightfully so in this situation.

Nobody in their goddamn mind would ring another person's doorbell in the middle of the night for a normal reason. If it was a friend they would let you know prior. Neighbors wouldn't do it. A person who needs help would be yellig for it. If its a ring with nothing followed by it, then it is bad news.

I'd be too pussy to do anything desu. Just stay away from the line of sight from my glass door and patiently wait to see what happens.
>>
>>18922030
Before I moved out for college I'd wake up at my mother's house to the doorbell late at night. Happened maybe three nights, around 1:00am to 3:00am. I'd check the door, but no one was ever there.
My mom's house also had a dark feel to it. We expect its due to my mother's depression from the divorce. It's been over ten years now, her depression is gone, the house no longer feels creepy, and the few times I spent the night the doorbell never rang since.
>>
>>18922030
>What would you do if you heard your doorbell ringing in the middle of the night
I'd ask tf u want with hammer in hand I sleep with my hammer my hammer is my baby my hammer watches tv with me my hammer eats with me I take my hammer for walks
>>
now that i remember, this has actually happened to me before while I was house sitting for my parents in the country, i wasnt scared when the doorbell rang that late because i figured it had to be a neighbor (no niggers around for miles). I was sitting on the couch drinking whiskey, it was storming outside to. It was a girl soaking wet, she locked herself out of her car and wanted to come in and use the phone. I thought "thanks, god..." shit was SO like a movie.
>>
File: Image29.jpg (28KB, 644x360px) Image search: [Google]
Image29.jpg
28KB, 644x360px
>>18922056
Literally the plot for Lights Out. Lets just change it to Knock Knock
>>
>>18922066
Literally the plot for Knock Knock. Lets just change it to Lights Out
>>
>>18922066
well did you man up and bang her or did you wuss out.
>>
>>18922076

I slapped her ass and got visited by the cops the next day but it was her word against mine so nothing came of it
>>
>>18922082
so you wussed out
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf_xZVhaAKs
>>
I was always told that if you are ever scared of being robbed or having your home invaded act weird and creepy.

Fucking cackle and sing in a high pitched voice "Come in!".
>>
>>18922030
I´d ask through the door whats happening. If there is no answer i would not open the door. And if someone was to break in my flat, well what the fuck could I do? I have some knives and brass knuckles around my room but if they stormed me in the middle of the night I wouldn´t really be able to fuck them over would I?
>>
>>18922030

>on a scale of 1 to 10'000, about 5
>I would look through the peephole in my door and see who it is
>(most likely 2 are either the girl who lives in the flat across the building who I want to fuck or the guy living in the flat below who likes to have his mates over to smoke pot at 4 in the fucking morning that I called the police on)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.