[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is something going on with me and I'd like to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: The-Yin-Yang.jpg (80KB, 861x861px) Image search: [Google]
The-Yin-Yang.jpg
80KB, 861x861px
There is something going on with me and I'd like to know if anyone can weigh in on this…. I feel as though I'm waking up… I can't even begin to explain this to make total sense to myself. I know that when I was a child, I had a very deep connection with my inner self. I don't know if psychic, or gifted are the right terms… but I do know that it was not normal. There were many instances where it felt as if I was manipulating the world around me, and I took it for granted. I don't know when I lost touch, but many strange things continued to happen to me as I grew up, just less often, and less notably. Recently, I guess over the course of the past year or so, I feel like I've started to pick up on what I had as my young self. I don't know what it is, but I just feel… like an electrical current is passing through me. I don't know what I'm going to accomplish from writing this. It probably seems like nonsense. I'm also slightly inebriated. Maybe I'll gain something from this, I don't know. Am I just another sheep who thinks he's a lion? Thanks for reading…..
>>
>>18922012
You are welcome that was a nice read.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3CJedci7hs
>>
File: Lindura.png (296KB, 624x457px)
Lindura.png
296KB, 624x457px
>>18922012
Stop worrying so much, why would you do that if you already know the answer, a sheep can be a lion when the shepherd is the hyena, just look at the sky, look at the hills, is that really worth it?, isnt it?
>>
>>18922012
the dark side of the moon is what sent me over the edge personally, but I don't think that's for you.

all is as it should be anon. but do know that you can never go back once you are moving forward; and you are moving forward. can't be helped.

trust in your intuition, look out and see what is right in front of you.

good morning!

it's okay

i love you
>>
>>18922012
You're being consumed by higher consciousnesses, ones you can't fathom. Humanity is being consumed. I hope you guys like Vorarephilia.
>>
>>18922012
It's not nonsense, there are probably countless people who feel the same at some point or another, think of it as a transition stage. It's ultimately pointless though. It's not a matter of being a sheep or a lion, we're all trapped in a shitty cycle of mundane existence, those who go against the grain always get straightened out at some point and sucked back in, so just quit thinking about it. When in Rome, do as romans do.
>>
>>18922169
>those who go against the grain always get straightened out

Not anymore anon, there are those who figured it. Can't be stopped now, its gained to much momentum, perhaps it was always destined to happen
>>
I left this thread because I didn't expect to get any responses. I'm really pleased with what you are all saying! 99, I know who you are. Thank you.
>>
>>18922012
If you have time, try educating yourself on the world.

Read wikipedia pages on how everyting works and why it works that way.

>had the same experience as you do now, about a year ago. Searching for knowledge really did it for me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.