[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having issues with my relationship, and of course i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

I'm having issues with my relationship, and of course i know what happens when you try to get someone emotionally attached to you with unnatural/supernatural methods. I also know that i'm crazy as fuck and i'm suffering a terrible pain, so i really need to get my couple crazy for me, emotionally attached, sexually attached. I need to feel safe again.

Please, help me. Consequences will be mine, so don't worry about them, i really need to find a way to get this person closer, i want it to be immediate, i need it, so i can breathe again.

Any help is welcome, and it will be returned.

Thanks /x/
>>
help me please
>>
Story, details, etc
>>
>>18921479
More details, anon? You are wanting someone to be attached to you, correct?
>>
>>18921497
I just want this person not to leave me. I just want to be the only one. I have this bad feeling, you know, when you're insecure and suddenly you significant other is not talking to you as you were used to talk.
We met on February, everything happened so fast. It was a strong communication between us, in every way, we were connected. I miss that.
Sex also takes a special place in our relationship, and i need to bond again, i need to take things to a new more elevated level
>>
>>18921479
>Consequences will be mine
consecuences will never be the same
Also, i`ve been in the same situation, it can´t be immediate, you must use your manipulation abilities with any oher mechanism in order to retain that person. I can´t recommend any method in particular, in my case i was retaining my ex gf in a very complex and subconsciouss way, so it worked for a good 2 or 3 years.
You will dismiss my answer, but this is my best try to get you up in the right way: don´t do it, if you feel you need to retain someone then you shouldn´t, simple as it is.
It will be better if you focus your magick on self improvement and emotional strength, maybe this is a moment to do that kind of magick. A more deep and strong one.
>>
>>18921514
that 'someone' is my couple, i just want to be sure we'll be together and that everything will be alright. I'd do anything. It hasn't been an event, yet, to feel that we're fucked up as a couple, i'm just too insecure, and i want to tie this person's spirit to mine, i need this person to need me, to find me beyond physical boundaries. I need us to be connected.
>>
>>18921546
Is it something like being intuitive with my feelings and let all this energy flow and take it's own course in order to take the right actions?
>>
>>18921550

Sure you don't want something for your insecurity? Maybe a better couple even. It's not like you actually need her/him to be alright
>>
>>18921579
this person already accepted me, i just don't wanna ruin things. I was in love before, but everything was impossible. Then i met someone, a friend, the most attractive, appealing human i've met, but far too complicated, too dark and too immature. And then this one came, and i felt like i was taken from the basement, and the dust on my surface was cleared. I felt shiny, and valuable.
When we have sex, i feel power flowing, we share our energies, and i wanna keep it that way.
>>
please, i'm desperate.
>>
>>18921605
Ok anon, the way I see it there's a piece of you within this person (I would say never to link yourself to another person, better to link them to you). So naturally, if this person goes away so will this part of you... you'll be broken.
For your own good, in the time being try to get this part of you out of this person. Is better that way.
In my experience this bond that you made may be the way to achive "being the only one" in this person's life but also makes you very vulnerable. Is not easy to manipulate people's feelings so is most likely you will fail (unless you have experience in this field and a very strong and clear mind). Play safe.
As I already said, you are bound to this person but no him to you and is not certain your energy can overcome his. You are free to continue though, there are ways... most requieres to give more of you to this bond (and if it fails you'll brake even more)
You can also try to change this person's daily life with higher chances of succes by the way. From small things like having a nice walk on the street to much bigger as wining the lotery.
>>
>>18921691
>there's a piece of you within this person
It's called microchimerism
>>
>>18921691
But anon, i need an answer, you know? i've suffered so much, and i'm tired. I just do not want my significant other to leave me. I'm literally crying, and i've been for hours. I don't know why, i just have this bad feeling, i also want to stop because i'm giving too much power to this feeling.
I just want a concrete answer. I just want someone to tell me all the steps i have to follow to get what i want.
I'm desperate.
>>
>>18921705
If I cum in someone... Am I microchimerisming them?
>>
>>18921479
don't fix temporary problems with permanent solutions. If your girl leaves you, yeah it will suck but you'll get over it.

Do you really love them or are you just scared of getting hurt
>>
>>18921479
I was once told of a magical art of listening. Its where you identify what the problems you both face are, and identify how to work with them. You all have to promise to listen, get along, and make it work. If either of you quits, you both lose.

Try the magical art of cooperation, by enabling the other to be successful.
>>
>>18921727
i love my couple. I want us to be together. It's all i want.
>>
>>18921752
Don't you get it? His girl doesn't love him anymore. It's not something you can fix by couples counseling.
>>
OP here, again.
I really don't want to be rude. I think /x/ it's a more friendly community than the rest of the IB. But i can't help myself from feeling that i posted on /adv/ instead of /x/
If i'm on this category is because i won't be satisfied by conventional help. I need something stronger, i need results. I'd play with fire if necessary, i'm aware of consequences.
>>
>>18921761
and you assume there was no lead up to this situation? This guy needs to fix something about himself before he tries to win her back.

Self reflection is valuable
>>
>>18921808
i haven't specified my gender or my partner's...
>>
File: 1490412856586.gif (1MB, 410x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490412856586.gif
1MB, 410x568px
>>18921794
Cmon /x/ we have an anon here who reeks of fear and is desperate for getting his girl back. He says he'll do anything. Can't we give him something of the Munich Manual or anything like that? Could actually be fun!
>>
>>18921808
Well... he wanted it to be immediate
>>
>>18921828
i could wait...a couple of days.
>>
I would try sigils anon. Although I don't know if it will work if you haven't done anything like this before. I mean, magick is a way of life. You can be teached but you also need to learn for yourself and that takes time.
Everyone has their own magick... just don't eat your own cum.
>>
>>18921867
i feel forced to say i'm not a guy at this point.
I'd do whatever it takes and i mean it.
>>
You sound batshit, but I've worked magic for batshit people before. How much money do you have?
>>
>>18921908
i don't know why would you think that about me. And i have $7 to be exact, $7,6
>>
>>18921916
>$7
Best of luck
>>
>>18921892
Ok, this is what you'll do:
1.- Write down in a paper you bf's name backwards.
2.- On the other side of the paper write or draw something that represents to you that what you want (for example draw a rose if he gave you one the day you met). It must be simple but clear.
3.- Keep this paper for yourself and forget about it.
4.- When you get really angry or really sad or any strong feeling comes to you for whatever reason light up the paper, burn it to ash. and say "I give you my soul for his, Moloch" Do this alone, in the dark and wait there saying your bf's name backwards over and over (wispers if you want) even after the paper got burned until you feel calm again, all that wich you got in you chest come at ease (wich it should if you actually belive in what you are doing).
>>
>>18921924
no, i'm not a lesbian, the person i've mentioned is my boyfriend, an yes, the /x/ community is definitely more open and nicer. Thaks for your advice.
There's not an specific thing, i just feel afraid: ''does he really loves me?'' ''am i the only one?'', ''am I enough for him?'' are question that often come to me, and i feel he thinks i'm too naive. We're still together, but he seemed annoyed when i told him i was thinking about telling my mom that i had a boyfriend, i have never been this emotionally engaged in a relationship before, but he told me not to talk to my mother about him, because my parents could be interested in knowing him, and that it's not his intention to meet them, and it maybe never will. It made me think. At first i was mad, because i never talked about introducing him to my family, it's too soon for that, and i don't conceive relationships in such a traditional way, so definitely didn't expected him to share with my family or come to diner on Saturday, y'know. Then i felt like shit: ''Is he just playing with me?'', ''is this a joke?''. ''isn't he planing to look forward in our relationship, am i just a fucktoy?'' I'm afraid since then. I know we need to talk, but he has been reluctant to see me, last time i saw him was on Monday. I can't forget all the times he told me he's having romantic feelings for the first in a long time, but now i'm full of doubts. I'm maybe pushing him without realizing it, but i need to make sure that he will stay by my side. I won't tolerate him to leave me.
>>
>>18921965
okay, so i'll become friends with Moloch. Seems nice. thanks anon.
>>
>>18921975
lmao he doesn't love you, baka nigga you better start loving yourself first and find a better man

>>18921965 will do the trick though, you get cute bf for the rest of this life and then you become Moloch's gf in the afterlife

consequences don't matter tho amirite
>>
>>18921965
why Moloch? i mean, why couldn't be any other entity?
>>
>>18922007
Like Jesus?
>>
>>18922016
why would Moloch help me?
Sorry, i just don't know anything about demons and stuff. Is he related to anything about relationship, sex, or something like that?
>>
>>18922031
Power comes with many names... better to use someone who's not attached to common morals.
I mean Jesus will tell you to not to mess with free will and so on.. here should be no restriction. As long as you give something in exchange.
>>
>>18922070
There're many other ways to drawn power from... you could say this is the more efective/easy but in time you'll learn that there's something greater wich you can use without this kind of sacrifices and will make your life much better. You shouldn't be harming yourself for the love of no one. Wish you the best of luck
>>
File: 1489715110558.jpg (21KB, 540x279px) Image search: [Google]
1489715110558.jpg
21KB, 540x279px
maybe you could like never leave him again and stay in love
>>
>>18921479
Have a sex with you girlfriend before you go sleep. After she falls asleep, put 3 nicotine patches on her arm. Get up before her and pull the patches off. Do it for a week. She will become conditioned into being with you. Occasionally repeat.

You don't have to thank me.
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>18921479
>>
>>18922031
Well, Moloch is associated with sacrificing babies, so I don't really think hes your guy when it comes to love. I think anons are just trying to get you to agree to some terrible messed up shit.

As a guy, who was in a relationship with someone whom I thought was the one, I think you should let it go if its meant to go. No matter how hard I wanted things to be different, I always felt on some level I was lying to myself and to my significant other. No amount of mental trickery really changed that. It was the dishonesty that ended up tearing my relationship apart.

You are young, and guys and girls are meant to grow and have fun in their love. If you take someones freewill, you no longer having love for that person. What you have is extreme attachment, to how this person makes you feel, but you don't seem to love or appreciate that person for who he really is. Guys value our freedom, that is why we can just up and leave someone who is no longer working out for us. Its not personal, do what makes you happy. Men and women need to respect each others autonomy. If you aren't seeing him as a complete being apart from this relationship, then maybe he really is right that you are being immature. Adults are able to be comfortable within themselves, its not always about who they are with.
>>
Anon, I can offer two suggestions.
1. Don't cling or act desperate. That will run a guy off fast. If anything, if he pulls away, distance yourself no matter how much it hurts because you need to give him a chance to miss you. This does work, worked for me. Guy got distant, I let him go, no phone calls or anything for a month. One day he called out of the blue and decided I was the one and we've been together 17 years now.
-get white candle
-stick needle through wick
-light candle and meditate on your loved one while chanting "needle of flame, needle of fire, make him writhe, agonize, till his heart belongs to me." Do it as long as you can, and leave the needle in the wick even after you blow out the candle. Set time aside each night to do this.

But mainly take my first advice. Practice not behaving desperate and insecure. Hope this helps even a little.
>>
>>18921532
You met in February and it's now April and you're desperate for them not to leave you?

Get the fuck out of here. I would say them leaving you is probably the best thing they can do for you. You need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18922888
There are a lot of people doing questionable things. You chose to judge me because it seems easier, i'm seeking for specifical solutions, not moral advice.
>>
>>18922864
OP here. Thank you so much, i will take your advice, i feel this would help me.
>>
>>18922721
Thanks anon, i know you're right, and i often think like that when my mind is clear, i see that i'm wrong it's just my kind and my peace that goes to hell everytime i feel too emotional, too sad or too angry. I feel the impulse to do stupid things and then i don't even give those things the importance they should have. I'd like to have some level of power over him, but as i can't do that i got desperate and my behavior gets really questionable.
>>
>>18922676
That's actually not a bad idea but it results pretty funny for me. If it was for that my friends from the campus would be head over heels for their dealers
>>
>>18922031
He will help you as long as you promise to give your first born child's blood. Aren't you willing to do anything?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.