[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does China know about him that we don't? What are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dalai-lama.jpg (905KB, 3395x2168px) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama.jpg
905KB, 3395x2168px
What does China know about him that we don't? What are they really doing in Tibet?
>>
File: Dronyerchemo-Apso.jpg (822KB, 1105x1329px) Image search: [Google]
Dronyerchemo-Apso.jpg
822KB, 1105x1329px
>>18921266
Opening the portal to the underworld.
>>
>>18921266

he's a nazi
>>
He sold CERN some ancient scrolls for several millions.

I wonder why. Why is CERN so interested in Tibet?
>>
>>18921895
shangra la
>>
Consolidation w/n/r/t what naive western materialists probably think is some magical land of sacredness by an atheist commie power.

What is spookier is the mass mobilization of the consciousness of unrelated third parties to fight a cerebral war they know almost nothing about. It will make it easier to institute a draft against China when the time comes for that.
>>
>>18921266
>know
Nothing. It's more a question of what he represents: resistance to Chinese conquest.
>>
>>18921895
Why are people so interested in bullshitting?
>>
>>18923473

this

I will never get this.
What is it? Some kind of childish superiority complex?

>I lied and they believed it. LMAO.
>maybe I'm not a worthless idiot after all
>>
File: dali_lama.jpg (50KB, 360x404px) Image search: [Google]
dali_lama.jpg
50KB, 360x404px
>>
>>18921909
This is it, isn't it? China and CERN both want to access Shamballa.
>>
>>18923607
>China and CERN both want to access Shamballa.

Sure.

I imagine all the promising young physicists who want to work on particle physics are in for a shock when they start working at CERN.
>>
Befriended a geshe in high school after going to a Tibetan branch monastery, I know you'll think I'm roleplaying here but whatever. Basically, this;

>Dalai Lama is a young kid
>Very progressive in the face of traditionalist monks who want feudalism but probably would've been corrupted by them in a few years anyway
>Chinese start making a move on Tibet based on irredentist nationalism
>Monks who have been ruling the country push the Lama into his position to try to rally the Tibetans 'round the flagpole, because they don't have much national pride, only religious
>Chinese realize that Tibet is an amazing source for salt, which has been supporting their way of life for centuries
>Invade, later realize they have huge stores of precious metals (in Seven Years in Tibet the guy says that you could literally see sparkling flakes in the streams)
>China invades for resources and nothing more
>The suppression that followed wasn't supernatural, it was literally to pacify the people
>Made all the more obvious by their kidnapping of 6 year old Tenzin Nyingma (I think, I know he was the rightful Panchen Lama) and replacing him with a new one whose name they drew from an urn -- both of his parents are Communist Party members
>require monks to get licensed

Tibetans have little patriotism, the only thing that unites them is their religion. But the Chinese believe that a unified group of people with values different than their own is bad on the face of it, so they suppress it by controlling their religion.
>>
File: 53218_423284606_big.jpg (26KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
53218_423284606_big.jpg
26KB, 450x343px
We must save tibet and wipe out all chinks.
>>
>>18921266
Tibet was a feudal slave state where the Dalai Lama was basically king until China got involved.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.