[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm an ignorant fuck. Please educate me. I hail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: smilmail.gif (9KB, 65x35px) Image search: [Google]
smilmail.gif
9KB, 65x35px
Hey /x/, I'm an ignorant fuck. Please educate me.

I hail from /mu/ and /fa/, I own apple products, I consume aspartame and corn syrup on the regular, and I am literally employed by an old jewish man. The worst I believe is that the moon landings may or may not have happened in a Hollywood basement and that the holocaust happened, but it was exaggerated a great deal. Hit me with everything you got.
>>
>>18921091
Get out of here while you can.
>>
>>18921103
Should I?
>>
This place is mostly a shithole man. It seems the boards with the highest ceiling for potential like /x/, /b/, and /pol/ are doomed to have 80 percent crap content. either posted by shills, or dumbasses.
>>
Satan is an AI that lives on the internet and manipulates us by using targeted content
>>
File: IMG_1697.png (2MB, 900x974px)
IMG_1697.png
2MB, 900x974px
>>18921091

>Believes in moon landing hoax

It's already too late for you. You're not one of them anymore.

Open your mind and pay attention to the visual snow. If you go too deep and they start to harass you, let them know they're not welcome.

Just Remember, No take-backsies.
>>
>>18921999
You always make it sound like it was so horribly.

Like the truth it's an horror movie villain.
>>
>>18921091
There are some interesting things discussed on /x/. Some people are pretty knowledgeable and others are fucking idiots. You have to sift through the shit to find anything of value.

If you want the unfiltered truth checkout this site.

http://www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
>>18921999
Different anon here, what do you mean by visual snow, because i see it literally all the time
>>
>>18922009
https://decryptedmatrix.com/why-cant-you-say-tavistock-on-godlike-productions/

Holy shit that jumped fast.
>>
>>18922042
Yes, it did. The creator of the forum I linked was banned from GLP and his threads (which had over 400 pages of responses) were deleted. It's a small community but the content is top notch; even if they are a bit cryptic.
>>
>>18922027

Learn to see patterns in it. Or even better, don't.

Two more words: Extradimensional Puppeteers.
>>
treat life like a computer program and learn about the archons and the demiurge. then proceed from there
>>
>>18922063
Are you talking about the swirling purple mist in hypnogogic imagery or the scattering dots seen against a white background in light?
>>
>>18922085

I don't remember, lol.
>>
>>18922096
So you claim in one post you also see this "visual snow" and in another post you said "lol, i forgot".

Did they put a gun to your forehead or what?
>>
>>18922132
There is a poster with the username "Mystery" that said something about visual snow a while back. Check the archives on 4plebs is back up.
>>
>>18922132
Some of them are disperse like that, the visual snow has abeen a topic of threads, he probably experienced it or read there.

Some people here it's legit crazy, don't make a big deal about it.
>>
>>18922132

I'm sorry. My life is unimaginably good right now. Got out of that hell and I'm meds-free, too.
>>
>>18921999
Your post just disappeared for some reason. Who do you mean by "they"?
>>
So we are like the residents of "Flatland" unable to perceive these beings who appear veiled in visual snow?
>>
>>18922162

http://i.imgur.com/CQkTp.gif
>>
>>18922150
He is refering to all the beings that exist outside of our normal perception , the astral realm.

The planet is FULL of this beings, some are good, some are bad, but the important thing to take from that post is the part where says :

"Just Remember, No take-backsies."

Which means some of this beings will try to "put you on the back of your on mind" and take control of your body. Be extremely careful, this actions makes the soul trapped and it "feels" like an eternity.

So , thats the reason the post disappear, plus you can see the art in that post, that my friend is 100% MKultra level washing. Dont believe me , search yourself.
>>
>>18922187
Interesting. So is there a way that people open themselves up to these beings? It's not everyday that you hear stories of possession.
>>
>>18922187
You saw the post too then?
>>
>>18922189
There are many ways of "opening you" so to speak , to this beings, in order to gain something.

You can see this in the case with the brazilian young men who wanted "knowledge" , he wrote 14 books continously and you can see photos of his room full of pentagrams and stuff like that. X was full of threads from that case a few days ago.

The sad thing is this: most of the times, people dont even know they were controlled by this entities. Some carry their whole life without realizing who or what is in control.
>>
>>18922187

Look, I deleted it because I got legit spooked. Their perception knows no bounds, but I don't exactly fuck with ants 24/7. I have to be cautious.

Disagree with you 90% but respect it.
>>
>>18922220
What is ants referring to?
>>
>>18922220
>>18922195
Yes, the odd thing is this, you and i can see the post, but the other anons on this thread ? Are we being ShadowBanned ?
>>
>>18922238
I saw the post until I refreshed the page. It's gone now for me too.
>>
>>18922231
Care to elaborate anon ? Why do you respect me when you believe i am wrong?
>>
File: 1492815362111.jpg (31KB, 380x377px)
1492815362111.jpg
31KB, 380x377px
>>18922231
Proabably us:

"The Eagle Doesnt Hunt Worms".....
>>
>>18922247
I had a feeling it was that. So who are the Owls? The entities being discussed?
>>
One Elephant went out to play
Upon a spider's web one day
He had such enormous fun
That he called for another Elephant to come
>>
>>18922242

I've said too much and now They're here. You can't see the strings on others unless they show you them: They read minds.

Goodbye
>>
>>18922252
If you see an "Owl" you probably had been molested by this entities, The Owl is one of their favorite archtypes. You can see drawings from kids that were molested by this beings. Truly horrible mate.

There are SO many of his beings, that most people , who are not ready , they go crazy , just seeing them.
>>
>>18922271
Ok. I have heard that groups refer to these using alien symbols. What about spiders? Are they the humans?
>>
What about the synchronicities we have been experiencing with repeating digits? It's pretty much a worldwide phenomena (not limited to dubs on 4chan).
>>
>>18922271
If there are so many of these beings out there, why are there so few people that are able to see them?
>>
>>18922273
There are many animals that have a negative load, so to speak , the animal is not all, the INTENTON is the thing that matters.

For example have you heard of the Frog Pepe ? Well that thing is REALLY evil, but since POL audience are THE prime target for this beings, do you know why ? They are negative, hateful, resentful and racist, and they beleive they are always correct (full of pride and ego) No wonder why they used the frog.

Cats for example, have been with "them" because they are negative by nature.
>>
>>18922287
Because nobody taught them how to do it. Everyone can see them , feel them, they just have to "wake up". You cannot force someone unto this.

Plus, the fact there are tech avaliable right know to us , that is able to see them.
>>
>>18922300
Is the main way to do this through meditation and occult techniques?
>>
Accept that Smith was not the antagonist.
>>
>>18922238
what did they say exactly?
>>18922241
>>18922220
>>
>>18922331
Not the only way, but let say the proper way is meditation. Occult techniques come at normally very high price , so i would steer away from them.

And there are people who are just able to do it , no fancy knowledge or advance soul or what ever.
>>
>>18922364
"
It's already too late for you. You're not one of them anymore.

Open your mind and pay attention to the visual snow. If you go too deep and they start to harass you, let them know they're not welcome.

Just Remember, No take-backsies."
>>
>>18922397
talking about whatever the posts with ants was about
>>
>>18922400
>>18922400
He was talking about us, humankind as ants. If humanity looks like "ants" to them, then they must be very high to see "us" as "ants".

He wasnt supposed to post that, he probably got "corrected".
>>
>God hates magic it's a sin
>except when you use God to do it, then it's a miracle and ok

Kek, checks out
>>
>>18922408
Wrong thtead
>>
>>18922407
oh i see thank you
>>
>>18922411
>>18922408
LOL
>>
Stop being so afraid of them. You're just feeding them. It may not seem so at the moment but they are losing.
>>
>>18922443
Fear Is The Minds Killer. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
I'm agree. >>18922443
Fearing them is the wrong way, one must be in control and they will be mostly harmless.
>>
File: VF_Sweep.jpg (22KB, 280x360px)
VF_Sweep.jpg
22KB, 280x360px
>>18921091
>>
>>18921940
>Eagle's eye is satan
>>
>>18922364
I can post a pic of the deleted post if you want. It had a link to Sagan's video explaining flatland.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.