[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the things which shouldn't exist,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Picture_14_3.jpg (134KB, 780x663px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_14_3.jpg
134KB, 780x663px
Let's talk about the things which shouldn't exist, but still exist. It doesn't have to be scary stuff. Just stuff where you think: "Man this is so weird and bizarre, it could come straight from a comic and the more I think about it the weirder it gets."

Let's start with something simple. Atomic bombs. We are amazed at mages who can shoot fireballs in fiction, but we aren't amazed that our species can create fireballs big enough to flatten entire fucking cities. Nobody in human history could have ever imagined this. It's almost fucking magic.
>>
>>
File: jk.jpg (44KB, 636x473px) Image search: [Google]
jk.jpg
44KB, 636x473px
>>
>>18920909
There are more of those in the universe than atoms on earth.
>>
>>18920901
This. This is motherfucking mindblowing.
Do you see how small we fucking are? We are meaningless for the Universe, no matter what we do we won't leave a fucking mark on it for eternity.
>>
>>18920931
But think about it. Think about the very first cells that formed on earth. Not even that. Think about the first chemicals in existence. Aren't they meaningless compared to the earths gigantic size? And yet those chemicals became us.

Similarly maybe we can become something massive too.
>>
>>18920941
It's all about duality, we are infinitesemally small for the Universe but absolutely gigantic for the smallest lifeforms on Earth
>>
>>18920941
Size in relativity to subatomic particles and their size. Think FFS
>>
>>18920961
>>18920995
I think you will like this fact. This definitely belongs in this thread and is spooky.

A neuron is as many planck lengths wide as the universe is neurons wide, that means on a logarithmic scale the neuron in a human brain is EXACTLY in the middle.

So if a neuron had 10 Planck lengths the universe would have 10 Neurons=100 Planck lengths.

This might indicate that our universe is a fucking hologram or some other wacky shit.
>>
>>18921064
Also many are probably familiar with this. The space inside atoms is 99.99999% empty which means that our world is mostly empty.

I've heard all matter in the universe compressed would be the size of a sugar cube.

Which is another indicator for the hologram/virtual reality theory.
>>
>>18920872
This is pretty bizarre if you think about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness

Why do we experience anything? I'm not asking why we exist. But if a universe spawned life why would it require us to experience anything? We might as well just be like chemicals and simply react to stuff automatically and not actually experience anything. For example we see a threat and react automatically to it.

Instead we really experience it and have to make the conscious decision to react to it. Why is consciousness required and why does the universe want us to have it? There seems to be an occult element in all of this.
>>
>>18920909
>>18920915
Can this please happen soon?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.