[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you return to normal after a world-shattering experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1491905948870.png (1001KB, 684x676px) Image search: [Google]
1491905948870.png
1001KB, 684x676px
How do you return to normal after a world-shattering experience with demons that reshaped my understanding of the world and myself?

Srs
>>
>>18920248
Listen to shitty rap music?
>>
>>18920248
You don't, pretty simple
>>
>>18920254
I refuse to accept that.

I see demonic influence everywhere, but I do my best to ignore it. If I continue this, I know it will eventually leave my mind.

It's just that right now, I see so many perspectives.
>>
File: 1476847592312.jpg (44KB, 199x349px) Image search: [Google]
1476847592312.jpg
44KB, 199x349px
>>18920252
>shitty
>>
>>18920248
Jesus
>>
>kendrick 2deep4u lamar

I still dont get how he got so popular.
>>
>>18920248

Hello my son. It's me.

I knew about the abuse. I knew after it happened, and I knew it would happen again. I chose to do nothing.
>>
>>18920248
embrace it, denying it would do nothing imo
>>
>>18920248
try doing the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram i guess.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (269KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
269KB, 1500x1500px
he totally ripped off Necro with that cover
>>
>>18920748
Yeah because rappers have original ideas these days...suuurreee
>>
>>18920248
Stop listening to niggers with disgusting dreads?
>>
>>18920723
How can embracing it make the mind more calm?

>>18920729
Does that have permanent effects?
>>
Turn to Satan to save you from the demons since God has obviously failed.
>>
idk OP after i had my reality shattered, i had to laboriously re-orient myself- once you realize that consensus reality only describes a very small part of what's really out there, then you sort of have to figure out how to view the world and your place within it.

It's both liberating and terrifying I guess? Don't take it so seriously, I guess would be my advice. Try to find beauty and wonder and the sense of the absurd as you go down the rabbit hole- because, make no mistake, you just took the first step into a journey which will last the rest of your life.

i have found that a sense of humor is absolutely necessary- i've found laughter to be a powerful tool as well as good medicine.

if you're really concerned about demons, perhaps investigating that topic would be a good place to start. get some books, maybe start doing ritual magic more seriously (that lesser banishing ritual the other dude mentioned sounds like a good place to start

good luck OP! and don't be afraid, it's all a big joke anyway.
>>
>>18920692
>Demonic Influences.
>>
>>18922308
Get behind thee
>>
>>18920248
>How do you return to normal after a world-shattering experience with demons
Divorce Kim and don't look back; get out now before it's too late. It cost Bruce his sanity and his penis.
>>
>>18922395
>It started with my ex

Spooky. Thanks for the reminder to get over it.
>>
>>18922433
Reminder to not even think about it.

Decide what it means to you, and move on. Don't think about it.

Restart life, and re-instate ideals.

They'll have to be stronger and harder than your last ones.

If you can just not think about it, and focus on yourself, you will win.
>>
What did they show you?
>>
>>18922535
Hell, portals, demons.... everywhere. Inside. Outside.
>>
>>18920248
look for people with similar experiences
>>
Almost every night a demon of some sort attacks me. I try calling on jesus but it doesn't seem to scare them at all. Maybe because I don't really believe? I also tried calling to thor and it just laughed at me.
>>
>>18920254
this
>>
>>18923269
I cry Yawehs name repeatedly and they finally relent.

my dreams are brutal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.