[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayy losers, tell me all about your ouija board experiences I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: zozo planchette.jpg (7KB, 208x220px) Image search: [Google]
zozo planchette.jpg
7KB, 208x220px
Ayy losers, tell me all about your ouija board experiences

I've seen a lot about this "charlie charlie" game on jewtube and I'm gonna try it at some point when I don't feel so low on energy, but with the ouija board you apparently don't let the spirit/demon/whatever count down or go from one side of the board to the other a few times because it let's him escape the board and fuck with stuff in the real world.

I'm thinking about deliberately letting one out (there's a prick living in the flat below me who keeps fucking waking me up in the early hours of the morning so it's not like I get any decent sleep anyway) so it can fuck around with the house I live in. I'm somewhat morbid and depressed so I figured we could have some "fun" with each other.

Also with the charlie charlie shit, are there any "do's and don'ts" regarding that? I laugh when people get scared when they contact spirits but hide it by being angry at the guy they're talking to, thus pissing it off and screwing themselves over.
>>
one time at a party there was a Ouija board. a lot of drunk ghetto people clattered around, it, I got tired of the nonsense and got up to leave, and one of the people said
>ay hold up mane, you gotta say good bye otherwise there's bad spirits n shit
I tell them I'm good, it gets more and more heated,
>you gotta tell the demons goodbye bro

I told the demons to fuck off and all of the black people were very afraid and mad at me.
>>
File: DANGER_spread_the_word.png (822KB, 1533x1047px) Image search: [Google]
DANGER_spread_the_word.png
822KB, 1533x1047px
>Ayy losers

U R 1 of us!

U R 1 of us!
>>
>>18919894

kek this cant be real

i guess ill have to sellotape a pasta collinder to my face when i do this because i dont have a fucking riot helmet
>>
>>18919884

give it a go and find out but make sure to come back here to tell us what happened
>>
>>18919884
Deck the halls with Boston Charlie. ...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.