[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were paranormal/scary Internet communities like in the past,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1313090838958.jpg (62KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
1313090838958.jpg
62KB, 1024x726px
What were paranormal/scary Internet communities like in the past, during the pre-creepypasta era? What kind of things did people discuss/post?
>>
>>18919676
bump
>>
You mean, BEFORE creepypastas began to be fanfictions written by and for emo ''teens'' ?

I don't exactly remember some of them.
I mean, I just remember some hackers community doing Demoscenes or corrupted games roms for PCs.
>>
>>18919676
There were less kids and a lot less shitposting, that's for sure.
>>
Before 2006 (beginning of creepypasta era according to wiki) I got my scary stories from flash videos. At least with creepypasta we don't have to worry about screamers.
>>
Really crappy HTML pages, people sharing cool pictures and videos, EVP used to be a pretty big deal. Lots of dicsussion about the nature of ghosts and what they actually are.

Check this out:
http://ghoststudy.com/

I hung out on this website every day at school and it hasn't changed a bit in over 15 years.
>>
>>18920732
>Believed to be a
True Ghost Orb caught on camera... very rare!
Holy shit that site is so innocent and pure
>>
>>18920078
This. Salad Fingers fucked up younger me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA
>>
JK Cinema is the grandfather of 'urban legend' videos
>>
>>18921221
>JKCinema

My fucking nigga.
>>
>>18920775
We are just to used to cynism.
>>
>>18919676
This is what they discussed...or should of theorized about...
Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. They use machines, far away, to flex their muscles. They plan forcing all humans live. They want to be sure they live.
---------_________---------
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
--------_________---------
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
Should have*
>>
>>18921369
Thanks of your contribution.
>>
The Shadow Lands was another classic place. I'm 24 now and I had gone there every day after school since age.. 9? 10?
>>
File: 1477469227116.jpg (133KB, 424x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477469227116.jpg
133KB, 424x500px
>>18919676
People where actually amateur paranormal researchers in the geocities era of information sharing. There wasn't many spoops because the internet was more for grownups back then who could afford computers instead of douchey teens with tablets and smartphones. Most of the web content is gone but here's one I know is still somewhat active: www.surfingtheapocalypse.com
>>
File: 1480374954316.jpg (53KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480374954316.jpg
53KB, 400x401px
>>18919676
I wanna join sex cult guys know any
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.