[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any theorical physics wizard over here to tell me if those equations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: [000163].png (118KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
[000163].png
118KB, 700x906px
Any theorical physics wizard over here to tell me if those equations are real or fake?

Found it by digging on some obscure webpage.
>>
Take it to /sci/
>>
>>18919417
>some obscure webpage
Which one?
>>
>>18919478
That one obscure one.
>>
>>18919478
Here.
http://cryptos.nitrocosm.com/vault/apex/documents/
>>
>>18919417
Most equations look real, but are the concepts logical? I don't think there's enough info to piece together what is being solved. It's mostly just basic physics. No QM, QED, etc. It looks like the guy was more interested in making the diagram look complex. Most physicists would not write out so many decimal places by hand. There can't be enough ceetainty in the calculation for them to have meaning. Have more pages?
>>
>>18919477
I already did. Sorry for shitposting /x/
>>
They're real equations but they're meaningless in this context. Whoever drew this image wanted to make it look cool, so they just googled physics equations or whatever and just randomly threw it around without purpose.

Kind of like the random tech speak in a shitty Star Trek episode.
>>
>>18919490
How did you access the site with password protection?
>>
>>18919499
User: Fornoconoclice
PWD: 200503160721
>>
some of the circuit diagrams and equations are pretty basic and look like they were probably made by somebody who's not insane, or maybe copied by an insane person who doesn't know what they are from the work of somebody who's not insane.

some of it kind of seems like it might not make sense though. like there'll be a diagram of a circuit with a bunch of points labeled E, F, G like that's important, next to an equation that seems totally unrelated like the basic formula for gravity or whatever.

it seems like it's supposed to be some kind of hover tech. there's definitely a non-zero chance it's a bunch of gobbledegook cobbled together by a schizo who thought things look neat but hasn't actually experimented with all the pieces.

i don't think it's crazy quantum mechanics or anything. definitely take it to /sci/, anybody who actually took a couple classes in electromagnetism and motors / generators could tell you how hokey it is or isn't.
>>
>>18919513
I already did mate, anyway thanks for the help!
>>
File: cryptos.jpg (162KB, 1895x1047px) Image search: [Google]
cryptos.jpg
162KB, 1895x1047px
Looks like some kind of arg
>>
>>18919521
Yes it does.
But it's a kind of WTF one.
>>
>>18891828
>>
>>18919538
Yeah I know, but I found it in a supposedly unrelated post.
>>
File: cryptos2.jpg (124KB, 1895x1047px) Image search: [Google]
cryptos2.jpg
124KB, 1895x1047px
>>
>>18919571
TF mate! That's new for me.
>>
>>18919571
How did you access into it?
>>
>>18919582
Found a leakedin post while googling the original website
leakedin.com/2016/10/16/url-with-credentials-444/
>>
File: cryptosirc.jpg (108KB, 1055x617px) Image search: [Google]
cryptosirc.jpg
108KB, 1055x617px
>>
>>18919592
Nobody in there... lol
>>
I'd poke around a bit more but I have to go to work
>>
>>18919612
Well, you already found something I didn't! Good work mate, good work.
>>
To me it looks like someone using actual numbers and variables but in nonsensical ways to make stuff look more complicated. For instance:

>iPi(1-Ptheta/some variable that may be pi or m, I think it's m)

i stands for the square root of -1, so iPi would just be -P. Lots of little stuff like that everywhere makes me think it's some sort of ruse. Now there is some real calculus in there, but it's underdeveloped. The -N^2 equation is related to some stuff that you'd find in Cal2 but it's very much abbreviated.

It could be some very rudimentary engineering or analysis, but it doesn't mean anything conclusive mathematically and it isn't a formal blueprint. The math is real, but crude.
>>
>>18919645
Yup, that's what /sci/ told me. Thanks anyway mate.
>>
Those look like pre-build notes for a fairly simple magnetic field generator. It is rough and it looks like someone is trying to work out performance variables, yield, and needed components.
>>
>>18919656
You definetly have something, keep trying you are on the right path.
>>
>>18919741
What!? I thought this was some kind of ARG... the fuck mate?
>>
>>18919741
Hello? Can you please answer me mate?
>>
>>18919489
This guy's right
But those numbers are constants, which furthers my belief that it's fake
The 8.99e9 is Coulomb's constant and the 2.99e8 is the speed of light, which would be written k and c respectively, no physicist would write them out
Not to mention that 3D drawings, circuit diagrams, and calculations would all be on their own pieces of paper
Final note, there's no reason he would have a distance in feet and inches, note that he needed to convert to metric, and then have k and c in metric
Nothing here is consistent or really amounts to anything
>>
>>18920125
Oh, also, no self-respecting physicist would put an exclamation point after 2root2, it'd only cause confusion. The dude who made this circled it a bunch too, so he clearly wanted to seem excited about it, but it's just confusing because it looks like he means 2root2 factorial.

Everything points to this being fake.
>>
bump for interest
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.