[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum entanglement Is time travle possible? Does time even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: qe.jpg (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
qe.jpg
601KB, 1920x1080px
Quantum entanglement
Is time travle possible? Does time even exist? What else to know about Quantum entanglement?

The actually paradox:
>a measurement made on either of the particles apparently collapses the state of the entire entangled system—and does so instantaneously, before any information about the measurement result could have been communicated to the other particle (assuming that information cannot travel faster than light) and hence assured the "proper" outcome of the measurement of the other part of the entangled pair.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement
>>
>>18918960
All things in the sorrily perceived world are past; for how can any thing take attention if it is not already there? Any thing sensed in the moment now must already be created otherwise it could not be there to be witnessed.

Creation is in the past, being already created,which is why you cannot change it, The present is the witnessing of any given moment of the past being presented.

The future is that which causes the expression in the now. The self is the witness in the present of the interaction of the past and future, of the past becoming future and the future becoming past.

The present does not have a duration so how can the present begin and end?

In reality, past present and future are contemporaneous, related vertically not horizontally/

The future is the cause of what is not the present is being here and now the past is what appears in the now.
>>
>>18918960
Only when you retract, is it possible.
>>
>>18918960
Quantum entanglement also put the existence of space into question.
>>
>>18918969
>Quantum entanglement also put the existence of space into question.

Space is not really there, I believe space is God. The distance between you and other objects isn't really there. Yes this does not sit well in the academic circles.
>>
Do you wan to know what the problem is?
>>
This is what I believe is happening, our past is our future, you know how we think about what happened before this, we experience that as a reality.

Because we make it real, it can't be real unless we make it real now. I don't think we can change it either, I think we are moving backwards in time, not forwards. Because if there is an eternal Godhead he would work his way down form the top, finally reaching the "singularity" The realization of its self again.

I think there is loops, that never end, this being one of them, the only way you can get out of the loop, is to realize the self, that's not to say the loop you were on will not cease to exist, cause fragmented parts of God will still be there to experience it
>>
>>18918980
Well it is pretty clear
>>
You know what sucks, when you can walk outside into the night and move stars with your mind.

People will call role play, I say hurry up and realize what you can do. That shit is a projection
>>
>>18918992
Not in a "matrix" movie type way, but rather one that cannot be explained.

Why are we event talking about this.
>>
If time travel can exist, then it can only be a one way trip, and that way is the future.
Otherwise, we would be seeing travelers from the future right here and now. Ergo, since we do not see future people walking around, backwards time travel has not been invented in any time in human history, no matter how far into the future.
>>
>>18918960
>time travel!
has nothing to do with quantum entanglement and is not possible because time as you understand it is not a thing.

Time appears to be an emergent property that operates on a relative and not absolute scale. This simple idea precludes any notion of time travel, as time travel implies a single universal time scale.
>>
my thought is that we are the beings of this dimension and the next dimesnion the "time" is or what we thing time is. What we can#t observe from our dimension is the next layer, same goes with a 2D being, who also is unable to observe the 3D dimension.

All our particles, atoms and what not get streched and squized in time. Just happened last year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMVAgCPYYHY with a gravity shockwave hitting the earth! A wave that orginated from two colliding black holes.

The Beings living in the 4th dimension, "time", are able to travle forth and back in time, move faster or slower as the actually particle, light is travelling.

the reason why we can't understand this, or get any sucess from any test with these particles is because this is happening in the 3rd dimension and we are observing it from a 3rd dimension!

To understand what is happening, or why it is happening that way we observe it when doing Quantum entanglement, is to go to the 4th dimension. Only there we can understand it.
>>
I think there is really only the present, the past and the future depend on the eternity that is the ever present moment.

Time travel is really just time-line travel today at least. I think if you know yourself truly and your role in time you can completely change your actions and "change" the timeline. If you time it right the future changes, kind of like karma. Like Doctor Manhattan(not really).

I'm obviously no scientist but I sort of believe thats what the Mandala effect is, one unwritten chaotic universe of human error(past), and a single of many possible "true" one with a destined future/ending. Much like a Mandala drawing, I think a singularity in between, the true present, is being revealed one by one. Thats my theory for why we have all these people thinking they're god on here, its easy to get carried away with.

I think there is truth to it though and any person can attain "god consciousness" and hop timelines if they master the present moment of their specific life. I also think a single truest timeline is coming to be slowly and we are all being assimilated by it even if it masquerades as brand new technology.
>>
>>18919009
Possibly not. There's no proof they're actually time travelers, but there's the Charlie Chaplin phone woman, that stock market guy, etc. All stuff accomplished by backwards time travel.
>>
File: sgdj.jpg (688KB, 1497x746px) Image search: [Google]
sgdj.jpg
688KB, 1497x746px
>despair code
what a funny little singularity we have here. Also, who here remembers the time when anon went crazy?
>>
>>18919061
>who here remembers the time when anon went crazy?
I don't what happened?
>>
Does anyone else feel the deepest shit is talked about on /x/
>>
>>18919076
There are definitely a bunch of bright minds on here I'd say :)
>>
>>18919067
this is what you have to search
>Voices of /x/
it is a lot to read.
>>
>You're thinking about something and then that same thing comes up on Television, or someone mentions it in conversation. It's just a coincidence, or what Carl Jung coined 'synchronicity'. Happens as often as De-javu, just as meaningless, just as mysterious. But in 2011 the investigation of this phenomenon took a terrible toll on a group of 20 or so anons on the 4chan board /x/. When they discovered linked meaning between their individual synchronicities and thought they uncovered a secret message amidst the clues, mass hysteria ensued. From who or what the message came from remains unknown but it allegedly spelt out 'ghost in the machine', which was so intense to some of the group that they spent time in an actual psyche ward.

as if it always was like that. or is it just the observer effect? Are we able to change things but we are never able to reconize the changes we made?
>>
>>18918960
>time travel possible
Yes. This is a scientific fact, not even occult.
>>18918971
>Space is not really there
What do you mean by this?
>>
File: PERSONA.png (469KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA.png
469KB, 553x552px
>>18919092
>the observer effect
OBSERVER DOES NOT MEAN CONSCIOUS OBSERVER WHEN WE TALK ABOUT QUANTUM MECHANICS. OBSERVER MEANS TESTING MECHANISM.

>all this stupid bullshit
the only person ITT who knows anything about any of this is >>18919029
>>
>>18919184
What
>>
>>18919184
he literally didnt say this
>>
>>18919184

This, it's not that it's being observed, it's that interaction from outside the system means it's not a closed system anymore.
>>
>>18919308
>>18919184
you both missed the point, by observing you actually measuringthe particle. This is not about actiually observing, more about measuring. That what it comes down with the Double-slit experiment
>The modern double-slit experiment is a demonstration that light and matter can display characteristics of both classically defined waves and particles; moreover, it displays the fundamentally probabilistic nature of quantum mechanical phenomena.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
>>
File: 1492179644421.gif (1MB, 220x178px) Image search: [Google]
1492179644421.gif
1MB, 220x178px
>actual unexplainable shit
Everything we have to know as humans is readily available for us to learn about, but I fear the day some random humongous tear in the sky appears and some big fat black dude peers through it just to seal it back up. Everything throughout history has had some explanation for it, even if we didn't know about it at the time or even today, but what if something absolutely absurd happens and we literally can't do shit about knowing what happened.
>>
>>18918980
Repost
>>
>>18918960
i shrodingers cated more money into existence. it was in a hiding space (my glasses case but i dont need them to see i just got them because all optomitrist rig it so you leave with glasses)

for a instant i honestly thought i had about $700 in it and hadnt checked in a while. the money in the bank was running low and i didnt want to close the account. walp not sure where it came from but im not asking questions... im just making random statements about reality at this point as if they were fact. i haz teh powa
>>
>>18918960
time does not exist
its just the label we put on the linear way humans perceive existence
no perception means no time,
outside of the limitations of the brains of living things time is both instant and infinite at once
>>
>>18919691
good point. please elaborate more
>>
>>18918980
repost

?
>>
>>18919969
I don't think anymore could be said about time, that hasn't been said in the thread already. No reason for further discussion.
>>
https://youtu.be/a3w8f2nDdS8
>>
>>18918960
I shouldn't say this but my old friend works for a highly secretive lab that is studying time travel and here is the "For dummies" version that he told me

Time is linked to gravitational waves and is written on the waves like a record. In order to travel in time we need to be able to view gravitational waves. You can only view gravitational waves from the 5th dimension. Once you can view the gravitational waves its as though all time is laid out like a record with the earth at its epicenter or like the rings around saturn. You can then place a person or object at a specific point withing these waves and then close the 5th dimension around them to allow for time travel!
>>
>>18920853
So in a few words, humans will never achieve time travel since we belong in the 3rd dimension.
>>
>>18918960
>Does time even exist?
This is the question you need to ask before thinking about "Time-Travel".

>>18919029
This is the best answer ITT.

There is no such thing as "Time", nor a "Linear Time Dimension" that you can travel forwards, backwards, upwards or any other direction along.

Basically, it's a linear concept we use to describe the differing states of objects. A particle goes from A to B, we measure the outcome, and say "it WAS at A, NOW it's at B". We then use terms like "then", or "past" to describe the particles previous state. The "past" doesn't refer to an actual place, only the previous state of an object.

You get old because the particles in your body are moving and degrading, not because you're going "forward through time".

We commonly use things like Watches and Calenders which give us a warped linear view of what "Time" actually is.
>>
Tesla and the Philadelphia Experiment says it is real.
>>
>>18920853
>>18922741

we are part of this dimensional nature, our bodys are build with these particles, means, we are never able to come even in the 4th dimension.

But what if we build something to reach to the 4th or 5th dimension, like an quantum computer?
>>
>>18922800
>Basically, it's a linear concept we use to describe the differing states of objects. A particle goes from A to B, we measure the outcome, and say "it WAS at A, NOW it's at B". We then use terms like "then", or "past" to describe the particles previous state. The "past" doesn't refer to an actual place, only the previous state of an object.
>>
>>18922835
I don't get the "Arrival" reference desu. I've seen the movie, can you explain?
>>
>>18920396
This guy has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Just pointing at random points and labeling them with random terms. Fuck off we're having an actual discussion here.
>>
0:7.10.All time-space finite reality, under the directive urge of the evolving Supreme Being, is engaged in an ever-ascending mobilization and perfecting unification (power-personality synthesis) of all phases and values of finite reality, in association with varied phases of Paradise reality, to the end and for the purpose of subsequently embarking upon the attempt to reach absonite levels of supercreature attainment
>>
>>18922862
If you recall, the septapod language started 'rewiring' her brain as she figured it out, and it allowed her to see time they way they do. She could look into her own 'future'.

It was kind of the 'twist' at the end, though that's not really the right word for it
>>
>>18918971
> this does not sit well in the academic circles.

Because it's not very academic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>18924626
>quantum physicists are not very academic
>>
>>18926167

Homerun
>>
>>18919061
>despair code
newfags can't into PT Barnum effect
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.