[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joy in everything you do, for you are part of the oneness that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 14

File: true ascension.jpg (295KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
true ascension.jpg
295KB, 857x1202px
Joy in everything you do, for you are part of the oneness that wants this experience. To know pleasure one must know what it is to be without pleasure, but it is all part of itself. Praise the part of life that gives you no pleasure, so you may enjoy pleasure.

Praise the moments of pleasure, praise all moments for they all lead to one.
>>
File: fractal main.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fractal main.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18917726
I like your picture Op and I like what is said about love in the last state of mind.
>>
File: Behold.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Behold.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>using drugs to attain enlightenment
>>
>>18917820
Do you use a car to go to the shops?
When you want to go to a different country, do you swim or take a plane?

They're just tools, like any other.
>>
File: merrily merrily merrily.jpg (776KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
merrily merrily merrily.jpg
776KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: shroom ville.jpg (1005KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shroom ville.jpg
1005KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Druggies are the fucking worst. If they just admitted they liked getting high, you could at least respect their honesty, but they have to make it into some pretentious horseshit about being enlightened by their own intelligence.
>>
>>18917859
>Druggies are the fucking worst. If they just admitted they liked getting high, you could at least respect their honesty,

If I want to get High I get drunk or smoke some weed. If I want a transcendental experience I do Dmt. Did you even bother to read Op's pic?

>but they have to make it into some pretentious horseshit about being enlightened by their own intelligence.

Incorrect, by their own experience. DIFFERENCE
>>
File: The sky was pink.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
The sky was pink.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>18917859
>intelligence

What makes someone intelligent? Reading and parroting other peoples theories?

Did you know that some of the biggest breakthroughs that advanced Humanity have been done on Psychedelics.

I can link plenty of articles to show you if you're to lazy to google them.
>>
File: worlds collide.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
worlds collide.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18917752
Thanks friend
>>
>>18917859
Francis Harry "Rickety Cricket" Compton Crick OM FRS[3] (8 June 1916 – 28 July 2004) was a British molecular biologist, biophysicist, and neuroscientist, most noted for being a co-discoverer of the structure of the DNA molecule in 1953 with James Watson. Together with Watson and Maurice Wilkins, he was jointly awarded the 1962 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine "for their discoveries concerning the molecular structure of nucleic acids and its significance for information transfer in living material".[2][5]
Crick was an important theoretical molecular biologist and played a crucial role in research related to revealing the helical structure of DNA. He is widely known for use of the term "central dogma" to summarize the idea that genetic information flow in cells is essentially one-way, from DNA to RNA to protein.[6]
During the remainder of his career, he held the post of J.W. Kieckhefer Distinguished Research Professor at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California. His later research centered on theoretical neurobiology and attempts to advance the scientific study of human consciousness. He remained in this post until his death; "he was editing a manuscript on his death bed, a scientist until the bitter end" according to Christof Koch.[7]
This discovery was made on LSD. How does that make you feel inside anon?
>>
File: DMT hit.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DMT hit.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>18917859
Where you go buddy?
>>
>>18917894
Kek, I knew you would mention this example (since there are no many others after all).

My turn: Tesla. One of the most brilliant inventors of all time who also seemed to be pretty enlightened judging by his quotes.
But he didn't achieve spiritual growth by taking hallucinogens, but by a lifelong practice of medition and yoga, and of course, reading.
>>
>>18918112
>Kek, I knew you would mention this example (since there are no many others after all).

Anon, you can't deny the importance of this discovery. So when you made the first post saying;

>If they just admitted they liked getting high, you could at least respect their honesty, but they have to make it into some pretentious horseshit about being enlightened by their own intelligence.

You were wrong? Admit it dude. Its ok to be wrong.

>My turn: Tesla. One of the most brilliant inventors of all time who also seemed to be pretty enlightened judging by his quotes.
But he didn't achieve spiritual growth by taking hallucinogens, but by a lifelong practice of medition and yoga, and of course, reading.

I have seen his quotes and I have experienced what he talks about in the quotes whilst on Dmt.
>>
>>18918112
Do you see how your first statement just makes you look.. Well ignorant?
>>
>>18918130
I'm not the one you think I am, I just got here.
>>
File: mfw.gif (3MB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
3MB, 250x189px
>>18917750
>mfw when exploring the mandelbrot set

I could seriously spend hours just zooming in on different sections of it, mind blowing.
>>
>>18918149
Yeh he most likely won't come back, because I was thinking logically
>>
>>18918112
Also, maybe Telsa was using drugs, who knows right, anything is possible
>>
>>18918155
>Did you know that some of the biggest breakthroughs that advanced Humanity have been done on Psychedelics

That's still only one example and it's not like we would never discover the DNA structure without LSD. I'm not denying that psychedelics can sometimes be useful when it comes to resolving some personal/ emotional/ psychological issues.

But i've seen to many morons thinking they are enlightened after taking them while they were actually completely dellusional.
>>
>>18918186
OK man that's your opinion, no problem. I don't care about what you believe in the end, your beliefs are your own
>>
File: Z143.jpg (40KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Z143.jpg
40KB, 1200x1200px
>>18917820

>doing all that work when the ferry costs only a nickel
>>
>>18917859
Was about to say this
>>
File: 1411499399120.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1411499399120.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>18917859

Druggie here. I enjoy my drugs. But I take psychedelics a little more seriously. And that says a lot considering the certain procedures that go into neutralizing all the inert crap thrown into a given package on it's way to the end user.

I have a profound respect for these things. Yes some people tend to get pretentious. But when done the right way you would understand that there is no need to go around touting on about the experience, as it was yours and yours alone. Others may or may not find their own way. Either way, all is well.
>>
File: SHIGGY.jpg (119KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
SHIGGY.jpg
119KB, 400x399px
>>18917820
>>18917859

>2011 + 6 Anno Domini
>Still falling for this obvious bait

I SHIGGY DIGGY, YOU GUYS!
>>
>>18918230
>profound respect for psychedelics

I tried LSD for the first time yesterday and its serious shit. I do not think i need to do that again for a very long time. The descriptions you read about "duuuude whoa colors" might as well be lying, thats not even close to the depth of it.

That said, its not paranormal, and no drug is. It simply removes your inhibitions and preconceived ideas of what "you" are, and forces you to rebuild them in a better way.
>>
>>18917859
>i dont like thing
>let me go into this thread full of people who do like that thing to tell then why i dont like thing

Wouldnt you rather have posted in a thread you enjoy?
>>
File: multicolor smoke.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
multicolor smoke.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
>>18918235
What makes you think it's bait?

>>18918150
yeaaaah buddy :D

Hey everyone, OP here. Why did those who thought I was being pretentious with my post, think I was being pretentious anyway?

I am just sharing what I have come across/experienced
>>
>>18917726
I got the DMT/ayhwasca understanding through an absolutely MASSIVE dose of LSD
>>
>>18917859
Reading beat literature makes me appreciate the ones that can at least admit to their degenerate pleasures.
>>
>thinking you can attain enlightenment through drugs
you plebs make me laugh.
>>
>>18917726
God i wish i could try DMT someday. You're picture is exactly how my friend put it too.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.