[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who doesn't remeber men in black 2 at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Am I the only one who doesn't remeber men in black 2 at all. Love the movies but I have no recollection of this movie happening, especially having jhonny knoxville in it?

Also evil dead 2 actually having the title evil dead 2 dead by dawn. I recall the movie but never dead by dawn
>>
>>18917677
I remember it MIB2, because it was a fucking shit movie I literally walked out of the cinema from. Don't know about the other.
>>
>>18917677
You probably just haven't seen MiB2 in ages. I remember it pretty well and its a bit shit and doesn't stand out much. Which probably explains why you dont remember it.
>>
"I love the movies"

How could you love the movies if you thought there was only one?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>18917677
From Dazed And Confused , by Richard Linklater.

Check the landmass to left of Australia.
>>
>>18917677
wasn't called the mandingo effect?
>>
>>18918158
That's just swamp gas anon
>>
File: land_mass.jpg (282KB, 1420x862px) Image search: [Google]
land_mass.jpg
282KB, 1420x862px
>>18918158
>>
When I was really little we celebrated Thanksgiving first and the Halloween. For several years as a kid I would get confused when October would come before Thanksgiving. I remember being a kid and asking my mom a few years in a row why they changed the order around and every time I asked she thought it was a funny/cute kid thing.
>>
>>18918179
Busy night . eh guys ? i can post more examples if you want.

And no doing a hasty job in photoshop with a photo of a logo , doesnt invalidate the claim, you mongrel.

What kind of "people" you guys hire in order to think you can dissuage me or others into seeing the truth?
>>
>>18918185
Oh how cute! trying you first disinfo technique!

AHHHHH HOW LOVELY

And pathetic.
>>
>>18918172
No, no. It was the Mandula effect
>>
Am i seriously the only one remembering Morgan Freeman being a white dude?
He was playing God in the Truedude show!
>>
>>18918232
i remember him being on jurassic park instead of Samuel l Jackson
>>
I guess I got an interesting one, but certainly not something I believe 100% myself.

Back in 2013, I worked as a journalist for a small time independent local entertainment website/magazine. We distributed magazines in colleges/hangouts and other places that had a lot of the "Hip" crowd. I specifically covered music and video games, and this usually meant covering the big popular stuff. However, due to our "independent" status, we had a lot of freedom to cover certain things every once in a while. I particularly wanted to cover an event for the "Persona" series, which was gaining popularity due to the rise of the 4th title as a cult classic and said event's promise of more spin offs. The event lasted pretty much all night for me.

I distinctly remember chatting with a friend of mine over facebook who decided to stay up with me to watch the reveal. The entire fanbase was ready for the announcement of a 5th game in the series. Sure enough, after a few smaller announcements, the 5th title got revealed with a stylish red teaser that showed some text.

I wrote an article, posted about it on facebook and called it a night. There was no info for me to report on until the following year, the announcement was made towards the end of 2013 early 2014, with an anticipated release of Winter 2014. Here's the weird part, fast forward to 2017 and the game finally comes out in America. I got a chance to play it, and everything was good, here's the weird part though, a friend of mine reminded of how different it was.

He's not much into video games but he likes hearing me talk about them, and when I mentioned 5's content, he figured I was talking about a different game, as the one I had written about before. So I was kinda curious and he explained that following the original announcement, I had written 1 preview for the game covering some small images and content we got which was entirely different from the game I was explaining to him at that moment.
>>
>>18918265
cont.

I got curious about it, but didn't think much on it. Until I started reading up on the early interviews and information of the game. Often enough games change content during development cycles, specially long ones such as this case (about 6 years).

But what really intrigued me, is that I found the drafts. I never thought about them in recent years because the website I worked for suddenly went under around April/May, I remember because we had a goodbye party thing around my birthday. I moved on and never looked back on the articles and drafts I had.

Reading these, I saw that I wrote in 2014, where I described a similar game, except one where you travel all over the world meeting different people and fighting a different threat. Similar to the end product, but still drastically different. No such trailers/information exist.

Surely enough, I went on to the official wiki for the game, and found an interview where back in 2011, the director conceived the idea for a fifth game in the series in the same vein as what I had written about. This interview however, would not have been disclosed until after the Japanese release in 2016, or at least around there.

He ended up changing the subject due to the recent tsunamis that hit Japan, and we got a completely different end product. My rough drafts show the last edit as 2014, no way I would have known about it. Crazy, but I'm still 100% sure its all a coincidence.
>>
>>18917677
I've always wondered if there is a correlation between the mandela effect and substance abuse.
>>
>>18918290
drug abuser here; i think this whole mandela effect is some kind of psy op in action. i mean all tihs mandela spam here. it just adds up in my mind with all the information war and whatnot.

i think mandela effect posters are the same people who spam flat earth threads
>>
>>18917677
evil dead 2 was a remake of the original, you're confused.
>>
>>18917677
not even memeing: wasn't the great hadron collider?
>>
>>18917842
>How could you love the movies if you thought there was only one?

He said he couldn't remember MIB2, not MIB3.

>>18918312

IT'S NOT A REMAKE GODDAMMIT THEY JUST HAD TO FILM NEW VERSIONS OF THE OLD SCENES BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT BULLSHIT

Sorry, but the whole "Evil Dead II is a remake" thing drives me up a wall.
>>
I had no idea there was a Walking Dead spin off "Fear the Walking Dead" until this week.

It's called not paying attention. Sometimes shit flies past us, man. We get out of the loop.

I've also been a fan of Kurt Cobain since I first REALLY got into music as a teenager, and I had no clue there was a documentary and new collection of material released a few years back until last year. That's something I'd have thought that I'd have known about immediately, but no.. Flew past me.
>>
>>18918337
I completely agree, sometimes it feels like the Mandela Effect is people being too stubborn to accept that they're not always right.
>>
>>18918258
Yeah, yeah, he was also on Jurassic Park, byt it was with Samuel - They ran away from T.rex, and Morgan Freeman got killed as it stamped on him!
>>
>>18918203
Go fucking kill yourself. I'm sharing a childhood memory. Go fucking hang yourself. Go get in a fucking car crash.
>>
>>18917677
>Am I the only one who doesn't remeber men in black 2 at all

Yes. Yes you literally are. MiB2 was huge, and I remember it vividly. MiB3 was the shitter that came out of nowhere long after the series should have ended.

The following is what I remember about MiB2 off the top of my head (no googling edition):
>there is this chick who cries when it rains
>she's the chosen one or something
>J kinda' wants to bone her
>for some reason we're still not over the joke about the tiny gun doing big damage
>there's a dog in it, Frankie I think it was (this may have been the first one and I'm getting them mixed up
>>
>>18918436
>for some reason we're still not over the joke about the tiny gun doing big damage
it's just 2 hilarious. that gun is SO small !
hahaha
>>
I know the concept of the Mandela effect comes from the actual guy, Mandela.

A lot of people claim to remember him dying at some point in the 80s, and I can kinda' see why.

I visited South Africa once and actually went to a museum called The Mandela Museum (not those exact words, obviously). I'm not saying that confirms anything, but I do see how people could conclude he'd be dead based on how many musems and shit there is of the guy in South Africa.
>>
Nelson Mandela is not dead!
>>
>>18918470
S-senpai!
>>
>>18918436
Yeah, where the main villain was the 4chan fapbait tentacle chick, and Johnny Knoxville was her annoying henchmen. I remember it pretty clearly.
>>
File: 124235236.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
124235236.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>18918172
>>18918223
no. it was the medulla oblongata
>>
No one says Morella effect anymore? Did they change the name?
>>
>>18919161
What the fuck. I thought it was the Moray effect.
>>
>>18918334
>He said he couldn't remember MIB2, not MIB3.

Why would there be a men in black 3 if there wasn't a 2?
>>
>>18918158
Why was That left island to Australia There.. why..??
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.