[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you won't believe me but I'll tell you anyways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1473214396816.jpg (79KB, 1024x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1473214396816.jpg
79KB, 1024x1046px
>be me
>be skeleton
>live in a condemned house
>been here for.. god.. probably 12 years now
>a little before i died i signed a contract with some sort of entity
>eternal life for my flesh when time is up
>first 3 years were pretty cool
>steal a laptop and wifi from people living next door to this large condemned house
>shitposting on 4 chinz and playing all sorts of vidya
>no bills to pay or nothing, i'm off the fuckin' grid
>years rolls around and not really many games left that interest me
> i mean i'm on this laptop 24/7
>i don't even need to shit
>all the threads on 4chinz have become so repetitive
>same shitposts everysingle day now, links to our past, and don't get me started on /b/
>ffw current week
>plan to kill myself
>if my skeleton is destroyed how can i live right?
>i can't get out, windows have been shut since i've lived here
>i have no strength to open them
>ohno.jpg
>can't pick anything heavy up to smash skull
>try watching Rocky Horror Picture Show
>still alive
>that was my last chance of death
>i guess i have to wait for this fuckin house to be destroyed for me to die (if that even works)
>i spend many hours watching the people enjoying themselves, living life, passing by my house with their families laughing
> you guys have no idea how lucky you really are
>you can still talk to people, you can still... TOUCH other people
>why did i choose this?
>i miss my old life
>i miss being with other people
>i miss the sunshine
>i miss... the ability to die
>>
anti-immortality propaganda. if all you do in your immortality is go to 4chan of course you're gonna get bored lol
>>
File: 1492600584873.jpg (263KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492600584873.jpg
263KB, 850x850px
>>18916857
/x/ BTFO how will /x/tards ever recover????
>>
>>18916877
there is nothing else i can do though, other than vidya and video streaming.
how was i supposed to know? before i hardly had anytime for vidya and 4chinz. it sounded like a dream at the time
>>
>>18916887
you can make music n videos n talk to people thru emails and connect with the outside world.

believe in yourself, skeletong
>>
you're a god damn lich and you're doing this with your time? pathetic.
>>
>>18916857
How do you move the mouse with the touchpad
>>
>>18916910
exactly
>>
>>18916899
sometimes i make my own memes and get involved in "let's get creative threads"
but the only way i can speak to people is on 4chinz. i can't even speak
>>
>>18916857
Ever tried writing your own book?
>>
>>18916913
well it doesn't require much strength to use that stuff dude
>>
>>18916910
>>18916915
what would you guys have me do. i'm not as extraordinary as you guys might think i am
>>
>>18916928
yeah but they're heat activated, and you got no flesh or heat
>>
>>18916928
You've got no finger tips skelebro, touchpads only work with flesh ;(
>>
>>18916925
you know what? i'm going to do that. but that will only take me.. what? 5 years?
>>
>>18916938
Not if you've got material. Dead guy like you, tell a bit of your life story, get to current day and bullshit the rest
>>
>>18916935
>>18916934
i'm using a laptop numbnutz
hit your keyboards with a pencil.. it presses buttons
>>
>>18916919
ure a loser skeletong. get gud @ life
>>
you can be extraordinary. just learn to do stuff and get famous in the internet. its basically life nowadays anyway
>>
>>18916943
bro, i don't even need to sleep, do you realize how much time i have to spend on writing a book? how do you think i got bored of the entire internet so fast?
>>
File: skelenigga.jpg (10KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
skelenigga.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
>>18916944
no,no,no. how do you move the mouse. ya know, the mouse touchpad
>>
>>18916953
oh i can't use that dude. i have a mouse plugged into the laptop
>>
>>18916953
>>18916944
Skelebro hasn't got much left in his skull it would seem
>>
>>18916951
do stuff in the internet, get money for it, make yourself a mecha body, explore the universe.
>>
>>18916857
Where do you get electricity to power your laptop? Also, tell me where you are at. I'll release yoy from your prison.
>>
>>18916976
i was able to bootleg all that stuff before this house became impossible to get out of. like within my first few weeks of being dead. If that family ever sells the house i might be seriously screwed.
i appreciate your kindness but
1.the chances of you living in the same state as me is astronomical
2. once you find out i'm real i guarentee you'll freak the fuck out and call the authorities and i can't risk that.. they won't dispatch me properly and i know they will take me in for testing. that'll be worse than what i'm living like now.

Hold on guys, i got a rat in one of my traps, i'll be back in 20
>>
>>18916993
what do you do with rats?
>>
>>18916997
He's going to bone it
>>
>>18916993
Why are you addressing everyone on the board, while replying only to my number?:That is extremely rude, bones. You'll be released from your crypt soon enough if you tell me what state. Also, prove you're a bootlegging bone man.
>>
>>18916857
send noodz
<__<
>>
So OP skeleman, how'd you end up in this shitty contract?
>>
>>18916997
Tie heavy rocks to them for strengh training.
I use handmade chainmail rat undergarments to prevent nut injuries. This is important.
>>
i'm back guys

>>18916997
i throw in this old ass furnace in the basement, i can't kill them myself so they starve to death inside the furnace they can't chew out of.
they are a huge threat if the chew on me i'm screwed
>>
>>18917041
well i was working as pest control and i was removing a bat from the attic of some fags home. i grabbed him and he spoke to me. He wanted me to bring him to the mountains in NH and in exchange he would grant me eternal life paid in flesh
>>
>>18916919
>Get job as undead coder
>Save money
>Buy silver over internet and have it mailed to you
>Stick silver coins up in the hole where spinal cord used to be so that they rattle around in your skull
>Spread rumors around about house with treasure hidden inside a dead guys skull
>Leak address of your house
>Await True Death at the hands of treasure hunters

Use your head bone, Jack Shillington
>>
File: 1474604333458.png (311KB, 423x441px) Image search: [Google]
1474604333458.png
311KB, 423x441px
larpin ass motha fuckas
>>
>>18916993
>2. once you find out i'm real i guarentee you'll freak the fuck out and call the authorities and i can't risk that.. they won't dispatch me properly
Oh I can almost guarantee if a skeleton comes running out of a house, the cops will shoot the shit out of it.
>>
I can not stop laughing at this fucking thread! XD
>>
>>18917355
of course they will shoot it. It could be a black guy!
>>
Are you running an extension chord from the neighbor house to power the laptop? Did the laptop wish for eternal life as well?
>>
>>18916934
They are capacitive, not 'heat activated.'
>>
>>18917000
Kek
>>
>>18916953
see, you always wondered what the red button on a thinkpad was for
now you know
>>
>>18917355
Haha although this is a good point I just don't know if i want to risk it man. The gubberment would do some weeeird stuff to me

>>18917467
Well it's a little more complicated than that anon, i just did that someone would have found and unplugged it a long time ago. I'm bootlegging the electricity directly from their electrical sauce. You can see how it's done on youtube
>>
>>18918745
Just like jump from the stairs or something. Sharpen your BOOONES and chip away at the windows. Incase it hasn't struck you yet why not play your bones like an xylophone.
>>
>>18917309
doesn't really seem like larping, just entertaining OP's shitpost.
>>
File: 1490304876172.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490304876172.gif
2MB, 800x450px
post a webcam picture of yourself skellyman
>>
>order pizza
>have human open door
>leave
>>
I found a picture of OP, the deal he made must have been a devil fruit.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.