[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family are spying on everything that I do because they think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 170px-Azazel_(DI).png (29KB, 170x192px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Azazel_(DI).png
29KB, 170x192px
My family are spying on everything that I do because they think I have schizophrenia and have even sent an agent on Grindr to trick me into sending pics. I think they're even using the demon Azazel in order to trick me. I know he's going to kill someone in my family because he's pure evil. Someone pray for me. I'm going to God with this issue and he's helping me get through but I would appreciate prayer. I'm perfectly sane and they're trying to make me seem insane. A car just drove by really slow and I know it's an agent becwuse I'm out of my gated community fuck they're evil
>>
>>18916786
Or, or, alternatively, you *are* schizophrenic and nobody is spying on you.
>>
Follow the laws, keep to yourself, find a Christian study group. Be good. Evil can only infect the willing.
>>
>>18916790
Nope. I'm a demon and I am totally spying on him.

No one cares he is a fag though. We are trying to steal his dreams and use them to influence major league baseball.
>>
>>18916790
A random Florida number just called and I think it was them trying to track me. It happened right after I posted this. The person that was on Grindr was a psychotic agent trying to mess with my head
>>
and where do many major league ball teams off season????
>>
>>18916799
Dude fuck you. I'm exposung your evil ass to the world. Keep an eye on books released in September
>>
No one reads books nerd. I'm a demon for Christs sake. I drive racecars and get backstage and stuff.
>>
>>18916817
You need to leave me the hell alone. I don't care what u do with ur life so leave me alone. You're psychotic and trying to inflect on me your mental illness.
>>
>>18916833
haha... you ripped off Billy Joel! YOU WILL BE UNCOMFORTABLY WARM IN HELL!
>>
>>18916839
I am one of God's children and anointed. You're projecting again. Have a good time burning with Satan for your evil deeds and evil actions.
>>
>>18916850
I know your secrets. Been spying on you after all.
>>
>>18916861
Good for you. Leave me alone and move on with your life. Look into seeing a counselor and going on meds
>>
You look after every wipe even though you know you are not nearly done. Gross

You hide your sins on the side of your bed that no one sleeps on ever, sinner.
>>
File: 1466388520716.jpg (34KB, 419x476px) Image search: [Google]
1466388520716.jpg
34KB, 419x476px
>>18916872
>>18916861
>>18916850
>>18916839
>>18916833
>>18916817
>>18916809
>>18916805
The insanity is strong in this one.
>>
>>18916786
you're being paranoid
seek help
>>
God there's another agent just watching me.
>>
>>18916883
in baseball, they are called scouts!
>>
>>18916880
>>18916881
I'm a perfectly sane human being. The sanest person on earth.
>>
>>18916801
maybe you're not gay and you need to fuck pussy
>>
when are mods going to ban larpers so we can be /x/-files again
>>
>>18916891
I like both
>>
>>18916891
I would strongly recommend. Whenever I feel imbalanced, I just fuck whichever gender I haven't been fucking lately. Works like a charm!
>>
>>18916894
Demon here... he will take anything. Large dogs are not safe. He even titty fucked two cats one time.
>>
>>18916786
Don't be afraid of Azazel. He's just a scapegoat, and is actually a pretty cool demon to socialize with.
>>
>>18916929
Azazel is a dick actually. Known him for eons.

Azazel is not assigned to this fudgepacker. I'm Gustophilese, arch-duke of professional sports gambling. We do run in the same circle, so to speak.

Dude sucks.
>>
>>18916950
There is no Gustophilese when I search for you/it. Either it's not real or you're joshing me
>>
>>18916950
See if you can woo somebody on the internet, and then offer to show them your "boner". That should be amusing at least once.
>>
>>18916967
wat
>>
>>18916967
I'm new
>>
>>18916988
Yes we noticed
>>
>>18916992
Dude ripped off a Billy Joel lyric in his delusions. That was fantastic.
>>
>>18916801
Pay your bills nut ball.
>>
File: Crowley-2-585x744[1].png (239KB, 585x744px) Image search: [Google]
Crowley-2-585x744[1].png
239KB, 585x744px
Your going to want to make a sigil, focus your deepest desires on it, cum on it, then eat it.

This is a powerful ritual that will focus your powers. If someone is stalking you with maicks they will then respect your power.
>>
>>18917276
Demon again. This guy is right. Must be a warlock. Hey warlock, sup.

anyway, you gotta post yourself eating your spunk for it to work though
>>
>>18916786
>thinks family is spying on you
>think they're using a demon to trick you
>they think you have schizophrenia
toppest of keks
>>
>>18916786
nonsense, Azazel is bound in chains under the earth until the end of days
>>
Lel anon don't worry. Demons cannot touch you without the authority from God.

1 John 4:1, 4, NKJV. “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God. . ..You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”

Have faith in the Lord and fast your desires to ease your pain. It's important you keep your faith in the Lord.
>>
>>18916894
That is sinful, you are basically exposing yourself to demonic activity.
>>
>>18916786
Dunno about Azazel but my demons are named Bal and Val, the one on the left (Bal) is associated with the moon, night time, fire and drumming, the one on the right (Val) is associated with money, water and comfy. Maybe it's just one demon with split personalities but whatever it is I know I got something watching over me. The stuff I concentrate on generally magnets into my life somehow.
>>
Hey anon, please don't take this as an attack but how about you see a psychologist? If you're not schizophrenic your parents should back off, if you are - you better get some proper help and support. Even if it's bait take care OPie, be well.
>>
>>18916786
>My family are spying on everything that I do because they think I have schizophrenia
>They're using a demon to do it

Buddy, friend, pal.

You are schizophrenic.
>>
>>18918263
nope I'm not. I'm perfecly sane
>>
>>18916786

You should probably go to a psychologist.
>>
This is why you dont overdo psychedelics, people.
>>
>read OP's comments in pic related voice
>kek hard
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.