[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you. Have a "nice day!" ;) See they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (61KB, 387x357px)
image.jpg
61KB, 387x357px
Fuck you.

Have a "nice day!" ;)

See they're back!

Check out this autism

>well all that's left is for them to find out

What a bunch of sheeple
>>
>>18916130
Punch your balls live on stream everybody.

It's the only way to get through to them.
>>
>>18916130
Spooky.

>>18916144
Nice repeating digits :) :) :)
>>
>>18916144
This shit pisses me off the most.

They're in your head constantly trying to prod and I hate it.

They're in everyone's head.

But whatever, you guys will either live through it to the 23, or you won't.

Something will happen, we'll just have to see it like the rest.
>>
>>18916150
Thanks for being so ironic! XDDDDDDD wish there was an emoticon just for that I'd shitpost with it all day.

But for real though. Stay out of my head. Stay out of all of them. Either that or you're fired.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
Hell they practically begged me to post this shit.

They wanted me to post so fucking bad. They wanted this post so fucking bad.

Here it is! :)

Now what? What's the answer? Huh? Why are you in my head?

Why? For what?

No fucking reason that's why.

You think it's just fun.

Well I hope you've been seeing all my special little head cartoons. All of them. Every single little AUTISTIC one.

Here's the most ironic post in the world.

YES, I MAD!
>>
What does roleplaying being schizophrenic have to do with the paranormal?
>>
>>18916161
Okay...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEB6ibtdPZc

>>18916178
It's unconcious...
I think the chair represents hitting the dome?
>>
>>18916180
Because this is my fucking PERSONAL BLOG coming at you live!

Last post here:

You can fuck off. I don't care who you are. CIA, cicada, holopherns... I don't give a single fuck who you are, I want you out of my fucking head. You hear me?

I dont care WHO YOU FUCKING ARE, I'm not wearing a stupid fucking tin foil hat.

So do you understand now? Where I'm coming from? I don't want it anymore. Leave. For good. No one needs to be in my fucking head but me alone. Got it? Good.
>>
>>18916193
See ya later, champ.
>>
File: 1419672934850.jpg (62KB, 907x680px) Image search: [Google]
1419672934850.jpg
62KB, 907x680px
>>18916178
>>
I would like to meet aliens
>>
File: 1462070852826.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462070852826.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18916130
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Roleplayers or are aliens actually shitposting?
Someone post the space niggers pic.
>>
>>18916193
you're doing it wrong you have to wear a tin foil hat to keep them out. c'mon this is basic shit.
>>
>when someone develops an audio-sensory seizure and instead of calling a hospital he asks fourchan to make it stop
>>
File: tfwredpilled.jpg (8KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
tfwredpilled.jpg
8KB, 222x216px
>>18917600
dubs of truth
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.