[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I see a random person die in my dreams that I never saw before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0932.jpg (39KB, 440x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
39KB, 440x661px
If I see a random person die in my dreams that I never saw before in the real world, does that mean they really died?
>>
>>18915147
There was a woman at work who's son was murdered and shortly afterward I dreamed she took her own life. It was extremely vivid and I pleaded with her not to.

When I woke, I was sure she died in real life but, she was there that morning.

BTW, I dream of random people all the time.
>>
>>18915147
Somebody in a dream that you "never saw before" is, in fact, either someone you briefly glimpsed and forgot about, or a composite of people you do know. Not sure what it means, though.
>>
>>18915147
If a random person sucks me off in a dream that i never saw before in the real world, does that mean I really got a blowjob?

cmon man this isnt hard to figure out
>>
>>18915230
This. People in your dreams are generally based off people you've seen while you're out and about.
>>
>>18915147
you can not see someone you never saw before in the real world in your dreams
>>
>>18915147
How many times have you died in you're own dream?
>>
>>18916215
Gee good thing you actually did some reading before posting (stroke, stroke, stroke)
>>18915230
>>18915836
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.