[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious questions thread- Does YHWH = The father? (I had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
Religious questions thread- Does YHWH = The father?

(I had a much longer post, but it got eaten ffs)

Is YHWH not the father? Is YHWH satan? Have we been deceived into thinking that the wrathful and cruel "god" of the old testament is the loving father of Christ in the new testament?

If so, then could the great deception be that we associatethe wrathful YHWH with God? What else could be a deception? Perhaps all of the old testament is a lie as well

God of old testament, YHWH = Satan/Devil/ lucifer(?)

Lucifer = (?)

God of new testament/Father of Christ = God

Jesus = Son of Father

I am certainly perplexed lads.
>>
Read a book will ya.
>>
>>18915101

Not Jesus' Father. Jesus himself never named his Father. He instead told the ultra-observant Jews that their father was the devil.

Satan? Hebrew word for Adversary, not a name. There are countless satans. The Being known in the Christian religions and popular culture as ''Satan'', is a Being of Light and Truth, and just as much a Deity as YHVH the Jealous.

The whole so-called Old Testament is a lie. Any English translation of the Tanakh out there that the Jews themselves embrace, it's all a bunch of mistranslation and removed context.

Jews don't care because they read in the Hebrew. There is a secret understanding to how one translates some very important words there in the Hebrew.

Elohim is a plural except when used in a singular context. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth? That should really be In the beginning the Gods created the Heavens and the Earth.

''Let US just make man in our image.''

YHVH became Israel's god. Just one god among many.
>>
>>18915134

Fascinating, thank you friend. I will look into this

So YHVH, the Father, and Lucifer are all heavenly deities?
>>
>>18915134
Elohim= a feminine singular made plural using a masculine suffix. Fancy that!
>>
>>18915276
In other words. god is feminine AND masculine, which explains, if you subscribe to it, how it was possible for male and female to have been created
>>
Jew here

this thread is insanely stupid

maybe you folks should read a book
>>
>>18915101
>YHWH=father

YHWH is one of the names for the deity which later became the central figure of abrahamic monoteism.

>Is YWHW Satan?
If you go into gnostic cosmogony - yes, the Creator God is a demiurgic figure, which can be loosely equated to the evil principle. Read up on Zoroastrianism for the origins of some of this duality.

>Lucifer=?
Lucifer is first of all - not canon. He is mostly fiction, based on works such as Divine Comedy, Paradise Lost which are fictiious works of literature.

The original problem was with the KJV translation of the Bible which translated rather poorly a passage about a fallen babilonian king as "Lucifer"; and this was a ripe association for theologian church lunatics who interpreted Lucifer as a name for the Devil / Fallen angel archetype. In reality, Lucifer is now a syncretic figure; much like everything else.

>God of new testament/Father of Christ = God

There may be (also gnostic) a distinction between the OT God (YHWH) and the NT God (God of Jesus); but most of the scriptures were cleaned. Read Aprocrypha.
>>
>>18915293
Do you wanna refute >>18915276 ?
>>
>>18915293
How well versed are you in esoteric Qabalah?
>>
>>18915295

Thank you

Do you have any recommended starts for research into Zoroastrianism and Aprocrypha?

And can you tell me more about the 'cleaning' of the scriptures in regards to YHWH vs God of Jesus?
>>
File: ABRAXAS.png (68KB, 223x320px) Image search: [Google]
ABRAXAS.png
68KB, 223x320px
>>18915101
The "god" of the bible and his son jesus are the deceivers, they want to destroy and trap your soul, the bible and other alleged "holy" books are traps of the demiurge (YHVH).
They even have some failed prophecies, which christians will argue even tough there is nothing left to argue as the fail is very clear.

Matthew 10:23
Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
Matthew 16:28
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.
Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have happened.

As you can see, the second coming and the judgement and heaven and all was supposed to have come long ago.

To escape these people we must say it with our mouths: "Save me Satan". And then seek Abraxas and have faith in Him.
>>
>>18915293

How so? Care to explain?

Is it not strange that all the acts we now-a-days associate with satanism such as blood sacrifice were performed for and required by YHWH across the old testament? How can we explain the sudden difference present in the New Testament where the God of Jesus does not ask for any such sacrifices?

In addition, the God of Jesus is considerably different, no-longer 'favoring' one specific people, no-longer as tyrannical or vindictive, and more concerned about saving all of ignorant mankind instead of death and displacement of hostiles for a specific group of people.

Is it not strange that Jesus called that he father of the Jews Satan?

Is it not strange that Satan took Jesus to the highest point of the temple to tempt him, the most sacred site of YHWH?

Is it not strange that the temple was ravaged following Jesus' death?
>>
>>18915377

But is it that clear cut? Why wouldn't Satan fight the deception?

What if there's a battle going on between the two testaments, the story of YHWH (the bad) and the story Christ and the Father (the good)?

What if the typical "bad satan" we always envision as the devil is actually YHWH, and the "good satan" envisioned as an enlightening figure is actually Jesus and his Father?

What if the deception is actually in regards to confusing who is and isn't YHWH, in addition to who is and isn't Satan?

What if it has, and always has been, a battle between YHWH and Jesus/Father?

No doubt the King James Bible and other translation confused these matters more.

Perhaps in the original writings there was a clear distinction before things got muddled.
>>
>>18915393

I followed jesus once, my spirit started dying out, I even was starting to lose emotions, dead inside, wanted to end myself.
>>
>>18915101
>>18915377
>>18915387
The law of One claims YHWH was a positive entity (or group), but in its attempts to aid it made the some people feel superior, distorting the help provided into negativity. Then negative entities also used the name to associate it with negativity and further the distortions towards superiority and bellicosity, until such efforts could no longer be continued because of the diaspora, that lessened those distortions of superiority, as the Jewish people became the victims.
They claim Yahweh later changed its name to Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh (YHSVH).
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Yahweh&o=s
Example quote:
>18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?
>Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.
>>
>>18915404
That's sad... I hope you're better now! I think everyone kinda has to follow their own path.
(I'm not the anon you're replying to btw).
>>
File: 1488101435100.jpg (172KB, 937x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488101435100.jpg
172KB, 937x1024px
>>18915404

I hope you're feeling better senpai

I love you
>>
>>18915415
>>18915427

Actually I'm kinda renewed, thanks to Abraxas and a kinda reverse spirituality practice I did:

>>18915377

This.
>>
>>18915443
Who is abraxas? I'm finding kinda conflicting information.
>>
>>18915443
Oh, and I'm glad you're better!
>>
File: 1488325976289.jpg (96KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
1488325976289.jpg
96KB, 600x543px
Bump for knowledge
>>
>>18915101
4. The Proclamation of Yahweh
96:4.1.The evolution and elevation of the Mosaic teaching has influenced almost one half of all the world, and still does even in the twentieth century. While Moses comprehended the more advanced Egyptian religious philosophy, the Bedouin slaves knew little about such teachings, but they had never entirely forgotten the god of Mount Horeb, whom their ancestors had called Yahweh.
96:4.2.Moses had heard of the teachings of Machiventa Melchizedek from both his father and his mother, their commonness of religious belief being the explanation for the unusual union between a woman of royal blood and a man from a captive race. Moses' father-in-law was a Kenite worshiper of El Elyon, but the emancipator's parents were believers in El Shaddai. Moses thus was educated an El Shaddaist; through the influence of his father-in-law he became an El Elyonist; and by the time of the Hebrew encampment about Mount Sinai after the flight from Egypt, he had formulated a new and enlarged concept of Deity (derived from all his former beliefs), which he wisely decided to proclaim to his people as an expanded concept of their olden tribal god, Yahweh.
>>
>>18915101
Paper 53. The Lucifer Rebellion

53:0.1.LUCIFER was a brilliant primary Lanonandek Son of Nebadon. He had experienced service in many systems, had been a high counselor of his group, and was distinguished for wisdom, sagacity, and efficiency. Lucifer was number 37 of his order, and when commissioned by the Melchizedeks, he was designated as one of the one hundred most able and brilliant personalities in more than seven hundred thousand of his kind. From such a magnificent beginning, through evil and error, he embraced sin and now is numbered as one of three System Sovereigns in Nebadon who have succumbed to the urge of self and surrendered to the sophistry of spurious personal liberty—rejection of universe allegiance and disregard of fraternal obligations, blindness to cosmic relationships.
53:0.2.In the universe of Nebadon, the domain of Christ Michael, there are ten thousand systems of inhabited worlds. In all the history of Lanonandek Sons, in all their work throughout these thousands of systems and at the universe headquarters, only three System Sovereigns have ever been found in contempt of the government of the Creator Son.
>>
>>18915295
96:1.2.The progress of the Hebrews from polytheism through henotheism to monotheism was not an unbroken and continuous conceptual development. They experienced many retrogressions in the evolution of their Deity concepts, while during any one epoch there existed varying ideas of God among different groups of Semite believers. From time to time numerous terms were applied to their concepts of God, and in order to prevent confusion these various Deity titles will be defined as they pertain to the evolution of Jewish theology:
96:1.3.1. Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.
96:1.4.2. El Elyon. For centuries after Melchizedek's sojourn at Salem his doctrine of Deity persisted in various versions but was generally connoted by the term El Elyon, the Most High God of heaven. Many Semites, including the immediate descendants of Abraham, at various times worshiped both Yahweh and El Elyon.
>>
>>18915101
Yahweh = the Father
God of the Old Testament is the same as the God of the New. The Old Testament references the coming of Christ often; and Christ references the Father often. A lot of communists have tried to push the idea that jealousy, justice and purity are wrong - this is idiocy that is against nature. Evil must be punished, tolerance is a sin.
Satan means adversary as someone else said. Lucifer was the most beautiful of angels who fell because of his pride (he wouldn't bow before Man, could not accept that God was a Man in Jesus).

Basically stop drinking the commie koolaid. Tolerance, diversity and cowardice are not virtues. The wicked must be punished. Once you get over that and start to look into the context of what went on in the Old Testament you'll get over your 'demiurge' bs.
>>
>>18916663
96:1.5.3. El Shaddai. It is difficult to explain what El Shaddai stood for. This idea of God was a composite derived from the teachings of Amenemope's Book of Wisdom modified by Ikhnaton's doctrine of Aton and further influenced by Melchizedek's teachings embodied in the concept of El Elyon. But as the concept of El Shaddai permeated the Hebrew mind, it became thoroughly colored with the Yahweh beliefs of the desert.
96:1.6.One of the dominant ideas of the religion of this era was the Egyptian concept of divine Providence, the teaching that material prosperity was a reward for serving El Shaddai.
96:1.7.4. El. Amid all this confusion of terminology and haziness of concept, many devout believers sincerely endeavored to worship all of these evolving ideas of divinity, and there grew up the practice of referring to this composite Deity as El. And this term included still other of the Bedouin nature gods.
>>
>>18916665
96:1.8.5. Elohim. In Kish and Ur there long persisted Sumerian-Chaldean groups who taught a three-in-one God concept founded on the traditions of the days of Adam and Melchizedek. This doctrine was carried to Egypt, where this Trinity was worshiped under the name of Elohim, or in the singular as Eloah. The philosophic circles of Egypt and later Alexandrian teachers of Hebraic extraction taught this unity of pluralistic Gods, and many of Moses' advisers at the time of the exodus believed in this Trinity. But the concept of the trinitarian Elohim never became a real part of Hebrew theology until after they had come under the political influence of the Babylonians.
96:1.9.6. Sundry names. The Semites disliked to speak the name of their Deity, and they therefore resorted to numerous appellations from time to time, such as: The Spirit of God, The Lord, The Angel of the Lord, The Almighty, The Holy One, The Most High, Adonai, The Ancient of Days, The Lord God of Israel, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, Kyrios, Jah, The Lord of Hosts, and The Father in Heaven.
96:1.10.Jehovah is a term which in recent times has been employed to designate the completed concept of Yahweh which finally evolved in the long Hebrew experience. But the name Jehovah did not come into use until fifteen hundred years after the times of Jesus.
>>
>>18916664
Lucifer rebellion happened before Adam and eve.

He claimed that there was no god, and convinced a large group of angels to grant him their sovereignty.
>>
>>18915471

We call the unknown God Abraxas, but it differs in some traditions.
>>
>>18915101
No. God of the Old Testament, is the same God as the New Testament, God is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

The context in how God interacted with the world, was shown in a different light.

The God of the Old Testament isn't 'evil' very strict rules, practices and laws were put in place to help build the Israelite society, but they continually rebelled against God, by serving false idols and following man made doctrines.

God then eventually brought Judgement on the Israelites and surrounding Nations (Not utterly destroying them) but leading them into captivity.

By the time Jesus came around, the Jewish community, (mainly the political and religious leaders) were so far gone from Gods message and Faith that they rejected Jesus as the Messiah, God cut his relationship with Man, and handed a lot of responsibility over to Jesus, doesn't change who God is, or what he's done for us, but our only way to reconcile with God is through Faith in Jesus.

Read the Bible, you gain an extremely greater understanding of God, how he works, how the World works, and what God is capable of.

Personality traits are revealed for God, such as Wrath, love, patience, mercy, anger, etc. but they're all displayed in a 'Godly' way, not necessarily how we as people would percieve these emotions.

God of OT/NT = God
Jesus = Son of God

Lucifer = Angel within Heaven, serving God.
Satan = Name given to Lucifer after his fall.

The Bible is full of examples of God changing peoples names after a specific event/trials to reflect the change in that person/entity.
>>
File: flood4.png (1MB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
flood4.png
1MB, 1200x782px
>>18915134
>>18915293

>The whole so-called Old Testament is a lie.

The works attributed to someone called "King Solomon" are Egyptian-esque in theology and I wouldn't say they are "lies."

>>18915101
> Religious questions thread- Does YHWH = The father?

In the sense that God transcends human language the word "Yahweh" belongs to God because it is supposed to denote God. However, the majority (but not all) of the Tanakh is blasphemy - particularly the violent and murderous "Law and Prophets." Jews think 3-dimensionally - that God is a bunch of materialistic laws related to the 3-dimensional plane - the gospels are some what of a "divine honey trap" in the sense that if you have the Bible as your only theological guide and you wander from the teachings of Jesus you're likely to land in hot water with the gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfH9RxZVr8

>>18915377
>The "god" of the bible and his son jesus are the deceivers

Jesus is a master troll - but his teachings are not without power. He's almost certainly a reflection of the divine entity.
>>
>uses jewish soapbar to promote his satan yahweh shithead
>>
>>18915101
yhwh technically refers to the whole Trinity. the name means "I am that i am", or rather "i am that which is" -- that is, a self-substantial being with no creator.

the applies to the father, the son and the holy spirit.

you just sound like you're reading a bunch of marcionite/Gnostic shit.

god was harsh in the old testament because he had to be in order to set up the world for Christ's advent. had ancient Israel's history not unfolded as it did, it's possible that the gospel wouldn't have taken off so readily, and all would have been for naught.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.