[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a complete skeptic, but a good part of what I read is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3804.jpg (625KB, 2592x3479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3804.jpg
625KB, 2592x3479px
I'm a complete skeptic, but a good part of what I read is paranormal. I never try to debunk anyone. I keep reading because I want to find something convincing. I want it more than just about anything else.
Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>18914255
Yea most paranormal stuff I read I dismiss but I keep reading it for some reason
I think its because it would be nice to find something really believable, something so convincing that I would be led to believe life isnt as dull as it appears
Its nice to think something other worldly is out there even if its unlikely
>>
Our world is boring. I want one with psychics and poltergeists and gnomes and shit. I want to wake up at noon and see /x/ filled with one story about the first real alien or indisputable proof of skinwalkers .
>>
File: 1487694578464.jpg (52KB, 780x676px) Image search: [Google]
1487694578464.jpg
52KB, 780x676px
>>18914255
I've never had an occult or paranormal experience so I'm a skeptic, but it all interests the hell out of me. I say the only thing to get you convinced is to have an expierience of your own.
>>
File: elisalam4.png (499KB, 731x937px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam4.png
499KB, 731x937px
>>18914255
>I keep reading because I want to find something convincing. I want it more than just about anything else.
>Anyone else feel this way?

I was an atheist until I gathered plenty of evidence to convince me the gods are real entities. The gods don't seem to be infinite in power though - that's all a big hoax by the Jews so they could create solders to rob, rape and plunder neighboring cities/towns.

Here's the fates weaving a tight mystery in the Elisa Lam case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8lhNNk9So
>>
File: elisalam7.jpg (529KB, 1199x876px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam7.jpg
529KB, 1199x876px
>>18914255

See? Fates gave good digits when I was saying the Fates were specifically behind the Elisa Lam death: >>18914777
>>
File: 1487778426470.jpg (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487778426470.jpg
74KB, 300x250px
>>18914798
You got your tinfoil hat on?
>>
>>18914255
i even have that poster so yes:/
>>
>>18914255
>>18914262
>>18914280
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. Especially when so many people I know have had experiences with ghosts/ouija boards/other paranormal shit, but there is never good evidence.
>>
>>18914262
>but I keep reading it for some reason

same except i just come here to shitpost about SUCCubi and ayy lmaos
>>
>>18915069
Skepticism is good. I've had multiple UFO experiences and I remain a skeptic about extraterrestrials. Seeing people dogmatically defend the extraterrestrial hypothesis and ignoring other forms if research make me sad. I experienced something weird but the proof that they're from space just doesn't sit well, even if I'd like to believe. (My pet theory is that they're a psychic phenomenon btw).
>>
>>18914262
Same thing for me, almost all the evidence I have seen gathered up on /x/ has been done in the same unprofessional and tin foiled hatted way. I do believe the paranormal exist, but it is hard accept some of the "facts" anons on this board have found. They contradict each other so often. Nowadays it is so easy to make "evidence" we require extraordinary and well documented to make people believe.
>>
>>18914777
>an actor who played a fictional character on a TV show died the day after someone else.

holy shit we're through the looking glass here fellas.
>>
>>18916908
Meant to reply to >>18914798 but who the fuck cares really.
>>
>>18914255
I am not a skeptic, as the word didn't mean what I thought it meant, but I know the feel. Meditation and hypnosis have been interesting as far as finding the limits of and distinctions between what is 'real' and 'all in your head'.
>>
i feel you, OP. fiction is awesome.

reality is pretty fucking awesome too though. crazy shit out there.
>>
>>18914255
I would say I am a skeptic but I check /x/ multiple times a day because I really like expanding my knowledge about paranormal stuff and love to read conspiracy theories ( I wish more popped up here btw).
for me I like to think of it as Broadening my perception.
I don't have to believe any of it to enjoy reading and learning about it and it might come in handy someday.
>>
File: chaosrayne.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chaosrayne.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18916916

> holy shit we're through the looking glass here fellas.

Indeed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weCra4dGZRQ
>>
>>18917010
He is insulting you, you do notice this, right?
>>
i'm a complete non-believer but my favorite board is /x/ because it's cool.
>>
>>18914777
Nice trips.
>>
>>18914255
Next time you're in a state of strong emotional distress, stop by here and see if you can get an empath to tell you things about you/your situation that a random stranger on the web should have no knowledge of.
>>
>>18917017
>He is insulting you, you do notice this, right?

Sure, but he's only making a fool of himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E
>>
>>18914255
>I'm a complete skeptic
Stay that way. NEVER believe anything, dude. Always make your own conclusions based on your own observations.

I've seen a ghost AND a UFO close-up, yet I disbelieve almost EVERY story on the internet on the 2 subjects. I even question my own experience.

Never stop learning, bro.
>>
>>18917105
>Sure, but he's only making a fool of himself.

I don't think you understand how stupid you make yourself look. Your evidence doesn't make any sense and seems to be random snipits of random information without correlation or explanation. Fuck off
>>
>>18917379
>Your evidence doesn't make any sense and seems to be random snipits of random information without correlation or explanation.

Which evidence would you like explained?

Please tell me the meaning of the lyrics of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WQfCusWEo
>>
>>18914262
I am from Brazil, and I am talking to you over Internet, wherever you are.

This seems pretty fantastic to me. If the paranormal existed, you would be bored with it.

Enjoy the marvels you have now.

I keep buying the books as well.

Give this one a try:
http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=c8ec35a86e0e51850c7e16c16172b3eb

>>18916715
You might like this book:
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=ufo+phenomenon+greer
>>
File: 300px-WTOphoto.jpg (22KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
300px-WTOphoto.jpg
22KB, 300x213px
>>18914255
It's not just about finding something paranormal, by reading other people experiences, described in a first hand perspective you enter a world of possibilities.

Things aren't as told.

The official story it's never true.
>>
>>18914255
i was in your position in my teen age, completely skeptical to paranormal thingy, after an unexpected revelations in my first year in uni, i've completely changed from a mere skeptic student to "that weird dude with his paranormal thingy"
>>
File: TheDark.jpg (317KB, 1326x854px) Image search: [Google]
TheDark.jpg
317KB, 1326x854px
>>18917379
>Your evidence doesn't make any sense and seems to be random snipits of random information without correlation or explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzfrM_q3Mg
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.