[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english, I'm from Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG-20170419-WA0021.jpg (73KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170419-WA0021.jpg
73KB, 900x1600px
Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english, I'm from Mexico
I live in Mexico City, my mom lives in Estado de México with my brother, Sister and my dog, my brothers are here in Mexico City with me and my grandma because the holydays.
My mom leaves my dog alone while she is at work, and one hour ago she sent me this picture about a bunch of what we think is blood, and it's not the firstime, and my dog doesn't have any wound in its body and it isn't in its period. People, i'm sick of this shit
What you think about it, what it is? My dog is throwing this blood or something? I will start looking for some answer, maybe my dog has a disiese or something
>>
File: IMG-20170419-WA0007.jpg (83KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170419-WA0007.jpg
83KB, 900x1600px
Here is another pic from the door
>>
>>18914056
Your dog is either throwing up or shitting blood. Take it to a vet if you can.
>>
hola eres de mexico que mierdas paso ahi
>>
Buenas noches vato.

>>18914072
You may be right, that poor dog may not last very long without medical attention.

>>18914056
But if it is not the dog, what's on the other side of the door?
>>
>>18914056
Wow
Maybe a nosebleed? Doubt it, since it should be easy to see. I agree with >>18914072 that it may be vomiting or defecating blood.. but that should also be obvious.. blood in mouth, on anus.. etc.
>>
File: IMG-20170419-WA0012.jpg (125KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170419-WA0012.jpg
125KB, 900x1600px
>>18914072

Yes, i thought about that but this is the creepy shit
Here is a notebook of my sister, it was saved in a fitment of the house
How the fuck my dog took it?
Anyway i told my mom to pick some of the blood and i will take it to a lab to make tests and i gonna take my dog to the vet
The strange thing Here is that notebook
>>
>>18914079
No sé, mi mamá llega del trabajo y encuentra esto así
Ya es la cuarta vez
La vez pasada había mucha sangre en una de las camas
>>
>>18914100
Super weird, Anon. Thanks for sharing.. Truly /x/-worthy content.
>>
>>18914100
It looks like the dog is trying to get into the room? That blood is pretty smeared. What is in the room? How much blood is on the dog? Should be covered if it is the thing spreading this around.
>>
Could be mouse/rat poison. The mice eat the biscuits of poison + seeds and then eventually have massive internal bleeding. Take your dog to vet... or calk poison control center?
>>
>>18914088
In the other side of the door is the hall of the build where my mom lives
I don't think this is something about the neighbordhoods because everyone in that building is working in the evening
>>
>>18914056
rats
>>
No mames anón lleva a tu perro al veterinario...
>>
File: IMG-20170419-WA0011.jpg (94KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170419-WA0011.jpg
94KB, 1600x900px
>>18914117
There is the hall of the building, and there is no any, and i say any wound or blood in my dog, literally nothing
I told my mom to send me more pics of the house
>>
>>18914118
Yes, i will
Im gonna take some of that blood to a lab
Poison? I don't think so, there are more dogs in the building, and we would notice if there is poison on the floor of the building
>>
>>18914119
If that's the case, try to figure out a little bit of the history of that building: If is old or new, who lived there before you, does things like that happen to you neighbourgs, etc. Also, does this thing started to happen when your relatives came to visit you, or it happened before that?
>>
>>18914133
Well shit, thats even more weird- The dog not being what smeared that shit all over.
This is why I browse /x/, right here.
>>
File: IMG-20170419-WA0030.jpg (82KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170419-WA0030.jpg
82KB, 900x1600px
Here is a pic of the fitment where my sister saves her notebooks
How the fuck my dog took it?
My dog never takes nothing,it is not that way, neither our shoes, it don't breaks nothing,never
>>
Mira, en la mancha grande tu perro se acostó, lo que creo que pasó es que mientras estaba acostado empezó a vomitar sangre, como ves las huellas no van hacia ese lugar sino que salen, se levantó tu perro tiró la libreta y empezó a estornudar más sangre, probablemente se empezó a lamer el cuerpo y por eso no le encontraste nada, llévalo al veterinario!
>>
>>18914340
esto, no seas supersticioso y termines con perro muerto compa
>>
>>18914201
>How the fuck my dog took it?
I don't understand, what did the dog take?
>>
>>18914420
His sisters notebook
>>
>>18914056
Get it tested for parvo. It will make dogs shit and puke blood like crazy, how old is your dog? Is the dog acting different than usual?
>>
>>18914461
Also have you given it it's vaccinations for parvo/bordetella (kennel cough)?
>>
What's the dogs mouth look like? Is there blood around its mouth? That dog looks like he's got some terrier in him and perhaps he's catching mice or rats and tearing them apart.
>>
>>18914502
Thats what I asked in >>18914117 but he replied with a pic of the dog after (I am assuming) and the dig is totally clean.. see >>18914133
>>
>>18914056
Also what about the paw prints in the pic? Those had to be your dog's, right? But there was still none on him or on his pads? maybe he does get it on him by throwing up but licks his paws clean before any of you see it? Possible?
>>
File: DOGBLOOD_LI_Moment (2).jpg (107KB, 899x810px) Image search: [Google]
DOGBLOOD_LI_Moment (2).jpg
107KB, 899x810px
>>18914056
Ok so I was studying that pic, and noticed a few things..Stay with me!
There is a large area on the floor that looks different from the rest, outlined in YELLOW.
There is a cleaner area inside this, outlined in LIGHT GREEN.
There is the majority of the blood by the door, outlined in RED and PURPLE, the purple being darker and perhaps nearer to the source.
My idea is that the dog did eat or lap up this blood, forming the clean spot in the center of the stain. This is what the BLUE outlines- lick marks.
Circled in BLACK are just the paw prints, showing where the dog went and that the blood was wet when it did walk away.
The purple area and red area have a 'brush-stroke' look to them, I think this was the dog's nose when it was trying to get at something under or behind the door (Could be a rat or something similar).
I think the dog didn't have blood on him because he managed to lick off whatever obvious blood there was. Also, I think the dark lines inside of the light green area were edges of a pool of half-dry blood, left behind when the dog licked the liquid blood up.

Just spitballing, but does anyone else have anything to add? Give anyone any ideas?
>>
>>18914802
Same as above..

Not sure how he would get all the blood off but hey, you never know.
>>
>>18914100
in that pic it looks like your dog sneezed blood
>>
>>18914056
>dog pukes or shits blood
>beaner blames magic door
Mexicans, not even once.
Enjoy your dead dog Pablo, be sure to make some sick tacos out of it.
>>
>>18914201
Doll in the top left is a demon.

Your ass is fucked.
>>
>>18914056
OP, ¿en que parte de la CDMX vives? Obviamente no una locación exacta pero una aproximación.
>>
>>18914056
Lleva al perro al veterinario, no seas meco. Si no está enfermo pon la receta y ahí ya nos cagamos.
>>
>>18914877
You don't have to be rude
>>
>>18916459
Your sister got the answer :)
>>
Your dog ate the neighbors cat that is what the blood is from
>>
>>18914056

you must kill your dog immediately, it is a chupacabra skinwalker

I KNOW THESE THINGS.
>>
El veterinario es la opción más sensata, especialmente si es un suceso ya recurrente.
>>
Police before opening the door. Take the dog to the vet, any reason to get your mother out of the house.
>>
>>18916621

It's El Chupa Nibre RUN!!!1
>>
maybe someone broke in, dog bit the attacker,drawing blood, then the attacker hid in the room behind the door
>>
>>18914802
Blood is still visible on white fur even after licking/washing, a sick dog should be the obvious answer, the clean fur is the only thing out of place.
>>
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>18914056
>Now those spooks are mad because you exposed them in 4chang.
wew lad you dun goofed
>>
>>18914802
I guess. Hope puppy is ok. Had a puppy get parvio once. That was a nightmare.
>>
>>18914110
God thanks for sarcasm.

Mexifag here I live in Edo México too, my dogs are fine, so no dog witch,take it too a vet instead of posting in x asshole
>>
The dog wants to go outside so bad it's clawing at the door until its paws bleed you fucking retarded beaners
>>
>>18914201
Why is there a crucifix next to two dolls making out...

Your sister's a pervert, dude get her some help.
>>
There are three answers to this shet
1-Your dog is sick , that explains the blood but not the extremely clear fur on >>18914133
(Tu perro esta enfermo, eso explica la sangre, pero no el pelaje limpio en el post >>18914133)
2-Your dog killed something/someone, that explains the blood AND the clean fur
(Tu perro mato algo/alguien, eso explica la sangre y el pelaje limpio)
3-your dog injured himself with glass or some shit, maybe he ate a piece of glass/ceramic and it made a cut on his mouth or whatever, that explains the clean fur but not the excesive amount of blood on the door
(Tu perro se comio un pedazo de vidrio y se lastimo la boca o algo asi, eso explica que este limpio pero no la cantidad de sangre en la puerta)
The obvious options are 1 and 3 rn
I dont actually see another answer to this
(Conociendolos a ustedes mexicanos debe de ser de que le diero vidrio molido al perro y se te esta muriendo)
>t.niggeraguan
>>
>>18914056
Your dog might be scratching at that door, check it's paws.
>>
>>18917314
Yes, I confirmed that in:
>>18914094
>>18914117
>>18914117
>>18914133
>>18914759

I wasnt offering a solution, I was just throwing it out there to see if it might help another to put more together. That is what I meant by "spitballing." I also think it would have blood all over, And surly it cant lick behind his ears, etc.
The post was only to show that there are interesting details in the blood. The issue is that I doubt the dog would be red, and that just leaves another dog (coyote?) no one knows about. Or someone is intentionally cleaning the dog to hide something.
>>
>>18917658
I hope that *your* post was sarcastic.. Because mine wasn't.
>>
>>18914056
It could be anything. Please take your dog to the vet asap.
>>
>>18914072

Dog has nose cancer... Will be put down or dead in max 2 months.
Ask for a head xray
>>
>>18919709
are you op? if yes, im sorry
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.