[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a stupid retarded faggot with schizophrenia and I suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1492469388851.jpg (166KB, 572x760px) Image search: [Google]
1492469388851.jpg
166KB, 572x760px
I'm a stupid retarded faggot with schizophrenia and I suck huge cocks and I can't stop sucking cocks and taking them up my ass when will someone tell me why I can't hold all of these cocks in my mouth at once it isn't fair because I was told by a pagan God that it is my duty in this lifetime to suck as many giant cocks as possible, as many at a time as possible but it isn't fair because I suck so many cocks that some always fall out and get cummies in my eyes so I have to stick them in my pooper and that doesn't feel nearly as good as sucking them and it makes my poopoo fall out of my loose bum because the cocks are usually too big and too black for my little pinky stinky to handle.

What do?
>>
i have no words. what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>18913262
Youll regrate this you scumberg this is blasphemy yore sole is on the lein
>>
>>18913262
>I'm totally not autistic and schizophrenic and homosexual, and to prove it to the world I'm gonna make a thread about someone who totally is...I swear guise...I swear! Do you see how normal and healthy I am?
>>
>>18913274
It's mods. Shitposting mods. They get really bored and I think they're going crazy
>>
>>18913262
fuck dude me too, small world huh?
i recommend doing some mouth stretching exercises, that's helped me a lot with keeping the cum in my mouth and out of my eyes. best of luck going forward, god bless <3
>>
I love cocks too. But I'm a str8 girl. :)
>>
>>18913288
If anything this thread is proof that there is a higher chance of Sasquanch being real than there being any mods on /x/
>inb4 user has been b& for this post
>>
>>18913301
i was gonna say "who the fuck says 'I'm a str8 girl :)" but then i realized that the answer is straight girls so. shit checks out
>>
Is this now an Imperial Cult impersonation thread?

Hurr durr I dont realize that the number one symptom of schizophrenia is finding meaning and significance in random coincidences
>>
>>18913323
Yep.
>>
The human brain is amazing sometimes
>>
>>18913326
>>18913285
>>18913262
You're all imposterpersonators I'm the real ImperialCunt
>>
>>18913339
>I'M THE REAL DIRTY DAN
>>
Shows him to use a trip I guess
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.