[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh do you ever think about the way I caught the rainbow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: qwe.jpg (193KB, 874x1200px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
193KB, 874x1200px
"Oh do you ever think about the way I caught the rainbow
I'll be there where fire makes you dance"

why the fucking sake of sanity all offerings of knowledge are mutual and has a price of soul?
every fucking religion or cult" if you want to go to heaven you must release yourself to hands of god.","if you want to see the rainbows first you must embrace to darkness.","if you want to do magic sign that shit"!
even the most "holly" way to do this(god,allah..) how diffrerentt from selling your soul to satan?

i don't believe in heaven, you can sense affectedness from that in all beliefs. so there is 3 possibility:
you will die that is the end.
you will born again and live alike.
you will die and...

i dont want to live again if they makes me do things or do things to me.
i want to know but i want to had my will to.

if you gave scholarship to students so they can do good things => you are good person
if you gave scholarship to students so they can do good/bad things but mainly good/bad things that you want => you are bad person.

i will not gave my soul fuckers and also i demand knowledge!
>>
the law of one that i want to say things about:

it stings political craftiness. it is no way near that its claim to be or other similar books. all are useless and scam.
>>
I feel similar... bump
>>
>>18913157

What keeps you from gaining knowledge anyway?

There may be things you only can percept after "submitting" or believing to/in something - a god, the universe, your higher self, whatever.

But you don't need to see the highest thing you believe in as something or someone different than you. Maybe the point of reincarnation is to live life from every possible perspective.

I know it sounds corny, but just believe in yourself (just not in a selfish way) and just look what knowledge you can gain. That applies to any religion or philosophy there is.

You don't gain this knowledge for anyone - exept yourself.
>>
>>18913157
>why the fucking sake of sanity all offerings of knowledge are mutual and has a price of soul?
Because the highest lessons is to learn that selling yourself short is the greatest loss.

I think the point is that if you want something yourself you have to muster up the will to gain it yourself. Not only do you attain what you sought but also likely learn and retain the skills needed to acquire other things. Self-development.
If you want something the easy way or for someone else to do the work for you, then you will have your desires, in some form, but in the end you will have nothing. You must be taught a lesson of shortsightedness that will last you all your lifetime, becoming an example, a valuable life lesson for others who come after you.

> i demand knowledge!
If you find you must demand anything you're not in the position to demand anything.
>>
>>18913157
Because they have nothing and want everything.

Religion is the most primitive form of politics. They want your will, your labor, your vote, your time.

What they offer? Well, you will feel part of something bigger, a community where everyone help each other and if you are a cunning guy, maybe they will let you come into the private parties.

There is no god or secrets, just a bunching of guys screwing around because there are always a bunch of people in need of guidance.
>>
>>18914998
yeah man.

i am a programmer and also i am studying econometrics. these thoughts are default but sometimes i say maybe and start digging and i cant find anything and i have a hope to find, i hate that.
>>
>>18914942
> if you want something yourself you have to master up the will to gain it yourself.

how master if you don't see any but feeling little bit?
i have my real life skills, i am training them.
but how can you master a thing that just you know its existing from songs, movies etc(not reliable resources)?
>>
>>18913157

If you want truth, you have to allign with truth. Everybody initially believes that things that are transient are firm, that things that are personal are important, that things that are not good are good (romantically, ironically), that kidness is in being unkind because of fake justice. That doing something is worthwhile, when it is just killing time (careers, religions, cults)

Cast away lies and illusions and you will see what is what (it will kill you).
>>
>>18913157
it's almost like it's all bullshit crafted by con men who want to force you to be all-in on and committed to their craziness before they actually reveal all of it to you

what a novel concept
>>
>>18915257
i think same.

>>18915250
>it wil kill you.
you don't say? did you die? or it is metaphor again?

tell us then, how can we allign with truth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.