[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a dream last night. It was weird. I woke up damn near every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3919.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3919.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Had a dream last night. It was weird. I woke up damn near every hour and still went back to the same dream.
I was in a big, Victorian house that was well kept in its original fashion, but modernized. There was a girl in her early twenties who I knew wasn't alive, and everyone else acknowledged her, but she was like a guardian. She was helping us out against the "evil" that was surrounding us by doing humanly shit like google search and whatnot to research strange occurrences that were going on. So anyway, in my dream there was a symbol that was reoccurring, and it was very powerful and very significant to "unleashing" these scary things. A circle with a slightly smaller circle, joined by a short line. When I would look at and touch that symbol, bad things would happen. The most memorable 'bad things' were a hospital patient moving on all fours and taking refuge in my bed (in the dream) and then an all white clown walking towards me, slowly while smiling. I'm not afraid of clowns and I find the fear of clowns to be kinda dumb, but I was terrified. I woke up after that hyperventilating and sweating. I looked at my clock and it was 3:32. I laid back down to try and snooze before I had to get up for work at 4 and then I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Just one knock. No footsteps, (I live in an older house with wooden floors so I would have heard someone walking to and from my door) All I can say is what the fuck does this signify (if anything) and what the hell does this symbol mean?
>>
>>18913140
You're biggest mistake is asking someone else to interprate your dreams, its literally asking someone external about an internal experience which no one here had but you.

Yes they can have meaning, and relate to waking life, but you should be the one to try and make the connections
>>
>>18913164
Your* - Grammer Nazi
>>
>>18913195
*Grammar -Spelling Nazi
>>
>>18913195
Thanks.
>>
>>18913195
>>18913202
Daamn.
>>
OP here,
I understand you guys can't fully deduce another one's personal experiences. I'm just asking for opinions, maybe some anecdotal accounts of similar experiences. My biggest question is the symbol. My research hasn't turned up anything regarding circles and demons or scary shit.
>>
>>18913202
Mein- regular nazi
>>
>>18913231
Op, I am a big dreaming.

>Lucid
>Precog
>What people call Astral

There is no night that I don't dream.

Las night I was in a relationship with that singer Lorde, I hate her, and in the same dream Cameron Diaz was my mother.

Another dream I had last night I wasn't even me, I was some peasant girl in some ancient civilization.

Forget the meaning. Its an experience, enjoy it. Don't get stuck on one dream my friend, make room for new ones
>>
>>18913247
Sorry I take the "Hating Lorde" part back, I don't hate her, up until last night I just didn't know anything about her, now I feel I know her personally.

It's weird
>>
Spoopy
>>
>>18913202
>>18913195
You're both wrong you're not supposed to use a asterisk symbol you're suppose to use a quotation mark.
>>
File: smiling-hitler-mein-nigga.jpg (10KB, 214x214px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-hitler-mein-nigga.jpg
10KB, 214x214px
>>18913237
Kek

Happy birthday to this guy in T minus 15.
>>
>>18913140
I think the circles represent your testicles, one larger than the other, implying nut cancer. The hospital patient crawling was you.
>>
>>18913140
Dimensions that interconnect with our own. We're not completely closed off from them and they can influence our plane of existence if we start to accept it little by little.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.