[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I'm having a breakdown >Life is meaningless, just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 28

File: 1491934862595.jpg (225KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1491934862595.jpg
225KB, 1080x1349px
Guys, I'm having a breakdown

>Life is meaningless, just a dance of chemicals and atoms
>The only thing to do is put out fires or chase highs
>Even spirits/ghosts are just chemicals in a different spacetime

Is that literally all life boils down to?

It's pretty hard to take.
>>
File: 1489514822824.jpg (26KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1489514822824.jpg
26KB, 512x384px
>>18912204
>Not just not giving a shit, and goin' with the flow
>>
>>18912204
Post more girls like that
>>

What did I tell you about going full retard?
>>
File: 1492423605793.jpg (406KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492423605793.jpg
406KB, 960x640px
>>18912204
>It's pretty hard to take.
What is so tough about accepting the nature of your reality?

>Is that literally all life boils down to?
No there is a lot more to it than that but the idea that you are touching upon is a simplification that generally covers everything.
>>
read 'Haunted' by Chuck Palahniuk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogOXKAwkkdg
>>
File: IMG_1286.jpg (39KB, 720x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
39KB, 720x430px
>>18912259
>>
File: IMG_2159.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>18912259
Prove it wrong.

>>18912277
I liked Fight Club, can you tldr me?

>>18912271
Everything is a chemical dance, including emotions. Just make good chemicals.

Is that all it is? It just makes life seem so empty and pointless.
>>
Either don't talk to mean people
or become the meanest people.

I've found the meanest lurk in
the peaceful and guilt trip you
over things you didn't mean or
things you don't believe in.
>>
>>18912301

You can't just make an outrageous claim and say ''PROVE THE CONTRARY''.
>>
>>18912301
It's a matter of perception. If you feel that life is empty and pointless, everything you come across will be filtered through that lens. Life will reinforce its own pointlessness.
However, if you choose to find the point, if you choose to look beyond, you will find an infinite wealth of comfort in it all.

Someone is pointing to the moon, and you're too busy looking at their finger to see how beautiful the moon is.
>>
>>18912271
This guy here said something you should listen. I will add that the meaning of life is more about the search, the path, the growth and the feelings we share with our beloved ones. I would give a advice to not oversimplificate things ou to start seeing the world only from the prism of science and technology.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 423x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 423x380px
>>18912204
Just bee yourself anon :^)
>>
>>18912204
Let's get turnt nigguh
>>
>>18912322
Agreed.
>>
>>18912301
Nor he could prove that you are wrong or vice-verse. There is no such deep truth. We just created mathmatical models to explain the nature. And this models works for the applications in technology we have today. But it's philosofical impossible to create a model wich can describes reality with perfection.
>>
>waahhh life is meaningless

Get a fucking job you joke of a human being. How about you work towards building yourself up
>>
>>18912204
You think too much. Relax
>>
>>18912301
tldr a bunch of writers go to a retirement hoping the achieve their master work get locked by an old dude. The book is a mix of their stories, their background and how they deal with being locked (spoiler they eat someones ass). Some say its old pala's most gruesome book but its pretty entretaining.
Though, if you want to find sense for living in one of Chuck's work youre looking for Rant. Rant is the storyof the fictional future where a boy gives rabies to half america and basically divides it into day and night people. The plot twist is what makes it amazing, its written in the style of an oral biography and i assure you it will give you reasons to live at least two other years
>>
File: guilty.jpg (207KB, 502x1138px) Image search: [Google]
guilty.jpg
207KB, 502x1138px
>>18912204
You sound like you're stuck in a materialist mindset. You need to understand that you are not actually your brain, rather the chemical balance of your brain alters your ability to interpret input from reality. Consciousness is non-local, and this has been known and proven since the Proton Double Slit experiment. This lead to superpositioning, entanglement in non-locality which was translated to be super-symmetry. Super Symmetry is the Contrast of Two Quantum entangled particles which instantaneously mirror(Sometimes contrast) the properties of one of the entangled. If you have a black particle and a blackish white particle and the black one turns blackish white, the other one turns black and so forth and so on. This type of transition is the very same as a binary Place holder of 0 or 1. Thus, they made quantum computers using the principals developed from this field of study which came down the line from the Photon double eraser experiment; Which will completely solve your materialist nihilism if you are able to understand it. It's the reason that people believe we are living in a matrix. It explains Simulation theory, Relativity... Everything. It even gives explanation to creationism, in the sense of "How did God get here" well, the answer is.. "God is in control of the program we run in. " Now, do I believe this? I'm not sure, Yet I do contest that the Science in the experiments is factually correct.
>>
>>18912342

>he yells from his ivory tower
>>
>>18912204
Yes, like is meaningless, which gives all the more reason to not worry about it's meaningless. Don't stress too much about anything. Just enjoy yourself.
>>
>>18912397
Is Deepak Chopra your science teacher? Because you don't understand quantum mechanics by any means.
>>
>>18912204
just enjoy yourself man, nothing exists deliberately. Get drunk and watch cartoons!
>>
I want to die, OP, but can't afford an effective suicide method. At least you're not me.
>>
>>18912301
>empty and pointless
That it is. It's up to every individual to fill it up and give a point to their own lives.

I think that one of my first beefs with organized religion was the idea that we have predetermined points to life, missions to fulfill, "lessons" to learn, and anything else that's on that general axis. Bah on all of that.

In short, yeah, it's empty and pointless, and that's exactly what's liberating about it. Would you really rather be a character in someone else's game?! Not me!
>>
The meaning of life is to suffer.
>>
>>18912638
That's not a meaning at all. It's just a cop-out to avoid bothering to even try to make improvements.
>>
>>18912649
You're a retarded faggot who's never studied a lick of philosophy. Suffering is universal, cuck
>>
>>18912204
you have it rough
you are one of those people that can't accept life if it doesn't have a predefined purpose, yet you're not willing to latch into a religion to be given one

do whatever you want, but try not be a complete dick because we all have to live here
>>
File: VF_Boil.jpg (25KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
VF_Boil.jpg
25KB, 278x360px
>>18912204
>>
>>18912204
The true meaning of life is busting fat nuts in women like this to keep the human species in peak physical shape to survive as long as possible
>>
>>18912277
>>18912376

“Let's start with the end,” Mr. W. would say.
He'd say, “Let's start with a plot spoiler.”

~ ~ ~

The meaning of life. A unified field theory.
The big reason why.

He'd say, “Lets get this big, big surprise over and done with.”

~ ~ ~

The earth,

he'd say –

this life –

is simply:
[read me]

That's your answer.

The big truth.

- - -

I used to think the secret to a happy ending was to bring down the curtain at the exact right time.

A moment after happiness - then everything's all wrong again.
>>
>>18912668
>you are one of those people that can't accept life if it doesn't have a predefined purpose,

How can anyone?

>yet you're not willing to latch into a religion to be given one

I used to believe in God and Christianity... it's not even that I stopped believing. I just find it really difficult, if not totally inane, following some of the laws. Which lead me to question everything altogether.
>>
>>18912657
Not that anon, but
>universal suffering =/=suffering is the meaning of life!

But feel free to refute me using logic.
>>
>>18912204

source?
>>
>>18912204
>everyone is just AI fulfilling its programming
>>
File: camuscamus.jpg (23KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
camuscamus.jpg
23KB, 320x306px
Try reading Camus, his view on life and why you shouldn't kill yourself.
>>
File: happy.jpg (692KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
692KB, 1000x667px
>>18912959
the solipsistic nightmare never ends
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (29KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
29KB, 240x240px
>>18912954
>>
>>18912376
i read this book when i was like ~8 or so, found it at a yard sale. scared and horrified me so much i hid it in the back of my bookshelf hahaha
>>
>>18912204
just repeat these four words anon

>OP is a faggot
>>
>>18912979
Thanks, but I wasn't asking what you looked like.
>>
File: POO.jpg (152KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
POO.jpg
152KB, 764x1024px
>>18912989
>>
yo op like... so what?? think of it like drawing on the sidewalk with chalk or building a sandcastle as a kid. sure, it's pretty meaningless, and it won't last long before it's destroyed, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy it while it's around. if you're really THAT hung up on life being nothing but eternal chaos, vaguely obeying a few fundamental atomic rules, then like. study up n be a particle physicist so you can know those rules for certain.

just because there's no ultimate meaning doesnt mean life isnt worth living
>>
>>18912204
Yeah that sucks. Who's the girl with the tits?
>>
File: 1489542561523.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489542561523.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>18912204
I don't like her manly haircut.
Also neck is too long.
>>
>>18912204

You know what those words mean, right? Meaning is in the human mind, humans are part of the universe and life, looks like meaning is a part of life.

Looking for inherent meaning is a fools game, but you're thinking like you've been left out in the cold.

Reality has been kind enough to leave you with an open playing field to create your own meaning. I'd suggest that's a good place to start.
>>
>>18913048
>doesnt have a neck fetish
>year of our lord 2017
>>
>>18913048
>elbows too pointy

like you'd say no to her you fucking freak.
>>
No matter what reality was, you would still be saying 'is that all it is?'
>>
>>18912947
>How can anyone?

Why can't you?
>>
>>18912964
This anon has it right. Read Camus, Kierkegaard, Sartre. The issue is that you've got as far as science can tell us and you're assuming that it's the ultimate true picture of reality. It's just a model, one that's very useful, of course, but people mistake that utility for truth. You're getting into metaphysics now.
>>
File: hypocrite that you are.jpg (109KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrite that you are.jpg
109KB, 480x608px
>>18913081
Also Watts lectures might help orientate yourself.

I would say you might have to give up on the idea of absolute certainty though. A lot of your disappointment right now seems rooted in your attachment to the idea of 'meaning' in the first place.

Remember the maxim; 'this too shall pass'.
>>
>>18913077
Meaning and purpose are basically rails

Without the rails, what's left? Impulse? So life is truly just following impulse?
>>
>>18913107
Why did you need rails in the first place?
>>
>>18913116
Maybe some people are more aware of the environment than others

Me personally, am so aware of so many possibilities that it's overwhelming.

Having rails just reigns all the chaos in, or at least, kept most of it out.

Without rails, without meaning, without purpose... we are free to do anything in the chaos? That's too much freedom to handle
>>
>>18912204
>>Life is meaningless, just a dance of chemicals and atoms

That in itself is already a meaning. A dance of chemicals, is a wonderful thing.

>>The only thing to do is put out fires or chase highs

Then do that.

If you say life has no meaning, you think it will have no meaning, but you're already creating meaning by complaining it has no meaning.

You remind me of some crappy quote I saw sprayed on the side of a wall, most likely by some edgy teen, it said " If I am thinking nothing, is nothing something"

If you say life has no meaning, it doesn't mean it has no meaning. You're just an ego.
>>
>>18912204
Look. No one really knows what reality truly is, or what the correct way to view it is.
So what if it's all "chemicals"? What do you want everything to be comprised of? Do you wish reality fit your perceptions exactly, that humans were just humans and rocks were just rocks? We're not in control and the world is complex. But I don't care. We have consciousness. We have the ability to feel happiness and enjoy life and love our friends and have hot sex, so, what does it matter?
If it's really too much to take in, add meaning to your life with religion. Kinda weak in my opinion, but you can it you lack willpower and logic.
I simply indulge in fiction and make up stories, and of course, simply enjoy life with my friends and family. If you think too much about reality and what anything means or is, you will get stressed and start to feel down, though it depends who you are and what your outlook is. Just, stop paying it so much attention.
>>
>>18913135
>That's too much freedom to handle

Then make your own rules and meanings. Why do you need the universe to hand them down for you?
>>
>>18913160
I want life to be a meaningful experience with an ultimate purpose and endgoal

Consciousness as something divine and amazing and purposeful, not just an emergent illusory experience
>>
>>18913176
>I want life to be a meaningful experience with an ultimate purpose and endgoal

You're a fool, everything you do is a meaning, everything you do is a purpose and an engoal. In itself.

>Consciousness as something divine and amazing and purposeful, not just an emergent illusory experience

It has to be illusory otherwise there would be no experience, there would just bt "IT" which is how it is, but "It" is disguised right now. In everything you see.
>>
>>18912204
>He knows it's all one elaborate joke

Someone will be there to take care of you. Don't expect a knock on the door.
>>
>>18913160
Understand when you talk to someone, take what they say with a grain of salt.

He is winging about no meaning and creating one at the same time.
>>
Do you think that life's supposed to be some pretty picture without any misery in it?
Life IS misery! Misery, and whatever the Hell we decide to do about it!
Coping! Loving! Screwing! Hating! Taking chances! Boring people! Bashing assholes!
Making friends with other assholes! Running away from your mistakes! Facing your mistakes! Radiation! Having kids and doing the same thing over again, sometimes better, sometimes worse! That is life, man! It's like being drunk; look at it one way, and it's a piss poor embarrassment!
Look at it a different way and it feels great! But it's all the same thing! It's all life!
>>
>>18913176
>I want life to be a meaningful experience with an ultimate purpose and endgoal
Again, why?

>Consciousness as something divine and amazing and purposeful, not just an emergent illusory experience

Can't it be both?

Illusion is another word for magic, remember that.
>>
>>18913048
Shut the fuck up kid

You wouldn't know beauty it stepped on your balls
>>
>>18912621
Charcoal briquettes and a lighter you fucking nonce
>>
>>18912621
That's the universe telling you not to do it.

Or I am, at least.

Good money is on you listening.
>>
>>18912204
a man goes to mountain for gather strawberry. when he finds one he realise there are tigers look at him.
he eats strawberries.
>>
>>18913311
>there's nothing else to do

Have you seen all of the world yet?
Have you done a sweet kickflip off a big-ass ramp?
Have you written a book?
Have you fallen in love?
Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

If you haven't, then there isn't 'nothing else to do'.
>>
OP here. I'm just gonna fuck chicks like this like THE badass champ, because there's nothing else to do.

Fuck this shit

>40 people have responded to me
That's nice I guess. Thanks guys.
>>
File: 1458649056152 (1).jpg (587KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458649056152 (1).jpg
587KB, 1272x1920px
>>18913318
>Have you seen all of the world yet?
No, not yet
>Have you done a sweet kickflip off a big-ass ramp?
Yeah, it was off some stairs back in uni though
>Have you written a book?
Novella.
>Have you fallen in love?
Yes. It feels fucking great, then, it hurts. Real bad. Then it feels good again I suppose, once you're over it.
>Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?
No sir, I have not.

What do you like to do?
>>
>>18913332
I like to read. I like to drink and smoke sometimes, though I know it's not good for my body. I like to write, I like to travel.

Most of all, I feel that my best days are those where I've improved someone else's. That's where I find meaning. Sharing happiness, you know.

My point being, there's nothing wrong with the universe not having inherent meaning. Freedom is terrifying because it reminds us that we're not longer children.

But terror and exhilaration are just the same thing looked at differently. If you want your main meaning in life to be sex, then it will be sex. It's your choice at the end of the day, OP. I hope you have a nice life.
>>
File: 290px-Zarya-Classic.jpg (24KB, 290x536px) Image search: [Google]
290px-Zarya-Classic.jpg
24KB, 290x536px
>>18912248
>>
File: large[1].jpg (100KB, 818x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
100KB, 818x1024px
>>18913405
>>
File: hue.jpg (150KB, 852x1041px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
150KB, 852x1041px
>>18913420
>>
>>18912231
that's not an argument.
its also retarded
>>
>>18912342
>Get a fucking job
so your purpose of existence is to work a job?
fucking brilliant.
kys.
also, fuck you retard
>>
>>18912349
>Relax
easier said than done
>>
>>18912204

Meaning is a human invention. It is no more or less significant than the computer or cell phone -- other human inventions -- which you used to make that post. It serves its purpose, though it has no basis outside of human claims. Does the fact that something is manmade prevent you from admiring beautiful works of art? Does it stop you from listening to your favorite musicians? Does it prevent you from enjoying a particular brand of cereal? Accept meaning where it has its place, my friend.
As for atoms and chemicals, the human body is imperfect. Our eyes can't see the whole light spectrum, only a small fraction. There are many things which simply can't be contained within the limits of human perception. Why suppose that your science applies to those things beyond our physical range of understanding?

>The only thing to do is put out fires or chase highs

Walk a dog. Donate to charity. Volunteer at a food pantry. You can still help others even if you think your life is meaningless. They will appreciate it sometimes, and it's worth the work. Anyway, it's not like you were doing anything else. Just make people happy. It's what everyone wants. How you do that is up to you.

Maybe. Does the written atomic composition of a flower subtract from its aroma? For you it might. But to a woman in love, the flower might be a source of great inspiration and a symbol of admiration if her lover gives it to her.

Either sit in awe of the spectacle or bitterly reject it. It's your choice.
>>
File: 1491597968754.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491597968754.png
460KB, 800x600px
I just fucking switches dimensions?! I saw this thread so many times today and I could have sworn the girl wore blue. Now it's bright pink.

WTF
>>
File: 1492483949920.png (122KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
1492483949920.png
122KB, 400x431px
>>18912204
I don't know why you're having a crisis when tits like that exist.
That's all you need, OP.
Get writing.
>>
>>18913604
Welcome to our dimension it's been pink all day
>>
>>18913753
Writing?

Writing gets women?
>>
>>18912585
Check out, science and the akashic
>>
>>18913857
I'm sorry, I thought I was on /lit again.
No, it probably won't get you women. Then again, it might.
>>
File: 1452982527789.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1452982527789.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>18912204
I don't know, boys. I think I need another beer before I get into this kind of stuff.
>>
>>18913332
Right. Now do a treflip off that and then get back to me. It better be bolts or miss me with that gay shit.
>>
That's a perspective, sure.

Here's another one,

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, these characters did not occur naturally, they were created; a technology.

You think in this technology, but is it really you? It's technology.

Maybe the trick is keeping this awareness while you 'write' your story.
>>
>>18914053
Those last few breaths of yours. Did you breathe them, or were you breathed?
>>
I think the fact that you suffer is a proof that life do have meaning
>>
>>18914275
Fragile little things we are, that need constant reminders of their own mortality.
>>
>>18913535
Fuck you. Being NEET is not an existence. Having a job isnt yout existence. Your existence is building yout life up and WORK IS A PART OF THAT.

You either build or die.
>>
>>18912204
Yes. Life is meaningless, you get born, you die, people forget you.
The only thing you can do, is to make yourself feel as good as possible, and do what you will, and then die in the end.
>>
>>18914275
Why the fuck should that prove a meaning to life?
There is no higher purpose, we get born, we die, that's it.
The only meaning life has, is the one you yourself gives it. .
>>
>>18912277
palahniuk is a garbage wannabe brett easton ellis.
>>
>>18914933
Is this meaning that you yourself give to life real?
>>
File: IMG_9957.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9957.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>18912204
This Gif makes me feel better, Op.
>>
>>18912204
That, my friend, is delusion. Life is chemicals and atoms only in THEORY. If you want to be happy, live in the world of EXPERIENCE. Look up what 'emic' and 'etic' mean.
>>
>>18915538
I agree with your sentiment, but you seem to misunderstand the scientific usage of the term "theory"
>>
>>18915528
So, in 1 billion years, Earth turns into Arrakis?

Wish I could be there.
>>
>>18915544
I don't. You must understand that that there is only one level of reality truly accessible to empiric investigation and on that level, the level of your personal immediate experience, microscopes and machines are not helpful. They are not helpful because the world they investigate is a theoretical world, possibly real, possibly not. The idea that our senses can be trusted is theoretical. The only experience that can be trusted is the experience of experiencing. To perceive reality as it is you must take a meta-perspective. That is what it means to live in a world of experience, not of theory. These are the delusions you must look out for and eliminate to be happy. Do not believe everything you are told and never believe what you can not fully validate from your own experience. Do not hold beliefs regarding things you cannot truly know and constantly question what you believe to be able to truly know.
>>
>>18912312
that last line is perfect. I spent many a nights explaining to one friend in particular how there are infinite reasons to exist, it is up to you how you choose to perceive and how to motivate yourself. He hasn't taken the time to look past himself and be able to find peace. now adays he is a drunk who lives like a vagabond moving from one place to the next pretending he is better than everyone else and at the same time drinking a fifth of vodka a day.
>>
>>18912678
women that look like justin beiber with tits?
>>
>>18915610
she doesn't! take that back!
>>
>>18913048
lotta white knights still left on 4chan. guise, shes not gonna come out of the picture and suck your dick because you said shes hot.
>>
>>18913087
I would say the picture you included helped in itself. I'm not OP but I have had some existential problems in the past.
>>
>>18913298
he said effective method.
>>
>>18913604
Someone in your old dimension just pushed the big red button.
>>
>>18912397
>"Dude double slit experiment"
>"Dude quantum mechanics lmao"
In what way does the double slit experiment prove that consciousness is non-local? And no, it doesn't explain and definitely doesn't prove simulation theory. It merely would work with that theory, but that's pretty damn far from proving it. Sorry to burst your bubble dude but it doesn't make materialism invalid either.
>>
>>18912204
Yes, life is meaningless. There are no answers beyond this. Accepting it and deciding what to do with it is the only way to live happily.

Live in harmony with the absurdity of reality or live your entire life as a pointless quest for nonexistent answers, the choice is yours.
>>
>>18912204
Sauce on the pic? She's absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>18912204
You don't have to have a meaning to exist.
Do your job, and do what you like as well. Have friends, laugh with them. Draw, take shits, whatever you like. take some times in the woods.
Take some shrooms, laugh with your friends, connect with the everything and post more Stefania Ferarrio plz.
If life is so meaningless, why take it the wrong side?
>>
>>18913321
Good man.
>>
>>18912204
>just a dance of chemicals
>just
Key word there.
>>
>>18912947
Read the bible. Whole way through. Or ask to questions to christfags on /pol/
>>
>>18912204
You have a chance at eternal life. Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live, and many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
>>
>>18912204
just don't be such a faggot like any OP ever and get around.
>PS: more of her.
>>
no it's not. realize that life is just a really fucking big RPG and, just like an RPG, the objective isn't just the XP you get at the end but how you interpret your role during the game.
>>
>>18914205
Yes
>>
>>18913535
well its the only border from realization, we werent meant to see the meaninglessness of reality and to combat our innate sideffects we have to consume ourselves in worldly delights without offering any second thought to any meaningful epiphany.
>>
>>18917478
>without offering any second thought to any meaningful epiphany.

This it's a problem right here.

What point does it has to have brilliant ideas if you act upon the same shit everyone else does?
>>
please read all of the qur'an OP

www.quran.com
>>
>>18914912
Thanks mate, somebody had to say it, and this is coming from someone who was a NEET for quite some time. This place is actually filled with a lot of gibmedats that think they deserve whatever the fuck they want because of their supposed knowledge... Well news flash, if thats the case, YOU LEARNED NOTHING, faggot...

One thing is knowing, another is applying, so how about you stop your bitching OP and use that "knowledge" you've acquired to grow instead of whine. Capiche?
>>
>>18917539
Fuck anon, you don't tell someone that has no motivation in life to go read a book that tells people its ok to go kill people because you'll be rewarded. Damn son you just went full retard
>>
>>18912204
The map is not the territory.

Meaning the model is not the thing it models. Modern science is an incredible innovation that has improved many lives, but it's unfortunately picked up some acquired baggage where people have taken what amounts to a tool, a way of looking at the universe to get things discovered and done very quickly, as their entire worldview and ideology. Science models the universe, but you have to remember the model is just that. It's a way of helping you understand, not how it truly is.

You say life is 'just' a dance of chemicals and atoms, but isn't that wondrous? That we're the result of billions of tiny things dancing around each other. People hear 'chemical' and 'atom' and think of the environment those words are mostly mentioned in; the sterility of the science lab. And they think, well, that's what the world's made up of, so the world must be sterile and dreary as the lab is. When that's not true at all. You have sex with a beautiful woman like the one in your picture OP, in a science lab, does that sex suddenly become a dreary bore just because that's where it's done?

Science is the model of the world that currently has most utility. Don't mistake that for ultimate truth.
>>
>>18912204
So? Why do people think it's profound or scary to call life "just a bunch of chemicals and reactions" or whatever. Just find something enjoyable to do holy fuck you must be high or something, get a grip.
>>
File: cosmic brownie.gif (217KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic brownie.gif
217KB, 500x250px
>>18912204

Supposing that the immaterial is just the material in a 'different space time' (Whatever that's supposed to mean) seems kind of counter-intuitive, don't you think?

There is something which exists,, something that transcend our own mortal plane. Call it what you will, but I do not doubt that it is.

tl;dr "There is more in Heavan and in Earth than is dreamed in all your philosophies."
>>
File: SAUCE.jpg (34KB, 720x433px) Image search: [Google]
SAUCE.jpg
34KB, 720x433px
>>18913420

Plz
>>
>>18913876
Don't be a pussy,vodka>beer,just do it
>>
I remember when I was like op

And then I opened my eyes
>>
>>18917548
Amen
>>
>>18917766
Stefania Ferarrio.
I'm becoming obsessed with this Thick Godess
>>
>>18912204
pretty much, yeah.

did you really think there was more to it?
>>
>>18912204

dem titties aren't meaningless
>>
I'm going to America to become a Mormon. I don't even believe in any of the shit... I'm just doing it for the virgins.
>>
>>18912204
who is

>she
>>
>Succumbing to lust
>"The only thing to do is ... chase highs"

No wonder u have no life meaning.
>>
>>18915626
i'll suck every dick in this thread faggot
>>
>>18912781
wtf was the point of this post?
>>
>>18913528
He's right though.
>>
>>18912397
>big words make me right

Lol
>>
>I NEED TO BE SPECIAL TO LIVE

fuck off
>>
>>18912204
If it's meaningless why are you complaining, if it was meaningless you wouldn't have anything to complain about!
>>
>>18912204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
>>
>>18920465
thats sexy
>>
Sort yourself out.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (69KB, 604x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
69KB, 604x599px
I personally deal with existinal crisis daily except i don't spreg out anymore, it's just more of a why question you know? But each person has a different perspective on life your overthinking it to much trying to find an answer to something you'll never find out you just gotta accept it no matter how bad it is, after all the way you live life is subjective so if you wanna dedicate your life to finding the answer by all means go ahead who knows you might actually do it or might not it's all on you, humans are born without purpose and die for nothing because our lives are endless we continue to search for that place we so desperately yearn for.
>>
>>18912312
Even perception can't hide the meaningless existence we all live, it's like taking drugs to escape and changing your perceptions won't fix problems entirely.
>>
>>18912204
nihilism is a shit tier idealogy mate.
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (115KB, 1400x786px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0263.jpg
115KB, 1400x786px
>>18912204
>>Life is meaningless, just a dance of chemicals and atoms
>>The only thing to do is put out fires or chase highs
That sounds like good lyrics in a song; you should work on that...
>>
>>18912204
>Download file
My work here is done. Oh and you're probably going through your edgy phase or maybe a larping cunt who knows
>>
>>18912204
I've also had a nihilistic break.

I thought about if everything repeats itself.
As in the universe is just some kind of quantum mechanic state of some quantum level existence in another universe.

As if the universe expands from itself into itself.

A simple way to put it is by thinking about the smallest there is, which could be a universe all on its own.

Like with fractals.

And there is no difference in sizes. I would just be a human, where there is a parallel universe which is much bigger than ours, as in the whole thing is a universe, everything is one big universe, which repeats itself fractallyish.

That all planes of existence is equally great in size and such.

Like size is only in existence, because we had it to be equal to something else.

like take this stick, call it one meter and so on

Zoom far enough out and you get a microcosm
zoom far enough in and you get a macrocosm.

Then I thought that my position in the universe of universes was governed by my perspiration of energy.

If I consumed positive energy and emitted positive energy. as in karma.

What i expand from myself and into myself, determines the value of myself, and I would find a place which fits with my values.

as in the universe sends me where i need to go after this life, where I, as an entity would fit in the best.

Like there is an infinite amount of parallel universes, which stacks on top of eachother.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.