[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XV-III/-LXIII/-XIII/-XXXVIII/-LXIII /.IX-LIII-VII-LXIV/.XXII/-I-LIII-[X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: mortem.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mortem.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
XV-III/-LXIII/-XIII/-XXXVIII/-LXIII/.IX-LIII-VII-LXIV/.XXII/-I-LIII-[XXXIII]/

XXII/-II.XV-XIII/-XXI/-XXI/-DXXIV-VIII-DXXV/-DXVI/.[XIV].XXXIII.IX-VIII-III/-III/-[XXVII]/-DXXIV-XXI/;XII/-DXIII/-DXIV/-XIII/VIIQ

Eurofag asking for help to solve the wierdest riddle ever seen in my life.
>>
>>18911440
Boopity boppity bumpity bump
>>
Roman numerals? Coordinates maybe.
>>
>>18911444
We tried that, and we eventually found more codes as well. It almost looks like it can be translated, we tried coordinates and it made the shape of an arrow pointing at a grocery store in NY that we haven't been able to check out. But we also got stuff while trying to translate this. It's weird, it's like they made it somehow translate and show coordinates as well.
>>
Wow, how strange. I'm so fucking curious now.
>>
Please some help, we don't know how to advance and would like some ideas!

Thank you in advance /x/
>>
super bump
>>
Bump for the truth!
>>
Bump!!

XXII/-II.XV-XIII/-XXI/-XXI/-DXXIV-VIII-DXXV/-DXVI/.[XIV]
>>
Please... some Help, seriously.
This riddle is really wierd!

Also... bump
>>
15-3 -63 -13 -38 -63. 9-53-7-64. 22 -1-53 [33]
22 2. 15-13 -21 -21 -524-8 -525 -516 .[14].
33.9-8-3 -3-[27] -524-21;12 -513 -514 -13 7Q

not a clue man. some lat/longs might be in there.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
Need background. Where and why?
>>
>>18911564
This shit appeared five this ago at /b/. at first we thought it was some kind of joke, but later on it became cryptic and absolutely wierd because the codes kind of told a story.
>>18911554
Replace any numbers separated by a hyphen with a letter, same numbers get same letter, different numbers get different letter, replace dots with spaces. Finally you go to quipqiup.com and put the result there to solve the code. Try twice, one with Q another without Q at the end(We think Q is the end of the code)
>>
>>18911587
OH! Negative numbers Must be counted backwards on the alphabe
t>>18911561
>>
I shamelessly bump this because this mystery is amazing as fuck imho
>>
yeah also bumping for interest
>>
>>18911429
Please /x/ help this eurofag...
>>
>>18911587
what about the 63 and 500s how the futark is that supposed to compile
>>
>>18911742
By keeping counting, if you arrive to the last letter then the next one is the first.
>>
Moar shameless bump.
Also I'll put another one we got so you guys get curious...

XXXIII.IX-VIII-III/-III/-[XXVII]/-DXXIV-XXI/;
>>
Nobody?
>>
FORMER CLUE is a likely start
>>
OCKMLK IAGL VAA[G]VB OMUUDHEV [N]G IHCC[A]DU; LSTMGQ
>>
>>18911880
What do you mean by FORMER? Dude, we just have all those codes + another one (which is: XII/-DXIII/-DXIV/-XIII/-VIIQ ) and some wierd latin texts that apparently are from "De praescriptione haereticorum" of Tertullian
>>
dunno what to make of the brackete.. note that i contracted N[G] because one letter words after another?
>>
>>18911889
That's supposed to be put on www.quipqiup.com
If you are interested you can come to the Discord group btw, we are still on it after five fucking days... And doesn't look like it's gonna be solved soon.
https://discord.gg/2JgDd
>>
>>18911429
>sidebump ?
>>
>>18911961
>sidebumps the sidebump
>>
File: IMG_1207.gif (359KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.gif
359KB, 640x636px
Bump
>>
File: IMG_3537.jpg (82KB, 538x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3537.jpg
82KB, 538x399px
>>18911893
Is that a Morse code reference? IDK.

Last character becomes the new key. Maybe.
>>
>>18912019
Referring to some of the rather cryptic pieces.
>>
>>18912019
Oh sure, be cryptic.
Anyway...
>>
Bump, good luck anons.
>>
Ok, ok...The answer is... 4.
>>
>>18909940

original thread with all info, we've hit a few ruts.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.