[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have a story on Easter Sunday that, to me, is just too many situations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

have a story on Easter Sunday that, to me, is just too many situations happening in a row in the exact order that they needed to happen in to be dumb luck. But I'll let you decide.
>wake up and see favorite Youtuber is streaming right before I woke up
>awwyiss.jpg
>friend randomly comes over and begs me to hang with him, being more aggressive about it than normal
>if this happened any other day I'd have told him to fuck off but I was just in the right mindset to say fuck it and go
>go to friend's house, his mom basically force feeds us
>his neighbor was fucking plastered and had been drinking since 10 AM, decided to invite us over to his house to party
>only one dude there
>wtf.png
>we play poker and I kick ass (Doesn't usually happen when I play poker)
>randomly other dude leaves
>get invited to a beach party in another town (also doesn't happen much. kinda a loner)
>we all say fuck it and go
>party it up drinking
>cops come
>everyone's 21 here fuck it
>they just tell us next time we need passes because it's private property. Pretty chill cops desu
>go back to friend's house
>drop off his neighbor who even I'm worried about at this point
>chill out with another friend who I never really hang out with
>we all want weed and go on the hunt
>it's like 9pm at this point
>we go on the search and all we can find is 2 roaches for $3
>meet friend who is on the same search at like midnight who has called 9 people in 30 minutes
>continue this seemingly fruitless search for weed but we're fucking dedicated at this point
>get text from main guy saying he's just waking up
>we over read that and go to his house. It's like 2:30 at this point
>friend goes in there to drop off his fucking massive collection of seeds he has
>no weed now but he might have it in the morning
>we've got a lead boys
>go to friend's house
>we smoke all the resin in my bowl for 3 hours straight. We're all pretty high
>it's sunrise
>we go to dealer's place
(1/2)
>>
>he lets us all in
>we make poor man's hash and dab it
>never taken a dab before. Smacked as fuck
>he goes to show us his plants
>pretty nice plants
>state cops start walking behind back of the house
>OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT.gif
>calmly and quietly warn all of them
>plants behind a stack of boxes so cops don't see him frantically pulling them out
>cops were looking for his neighbor
>tfw if literally everything happened before that moment didn't happen and we weren't in that exactly in that spot my new weed guy would be in prison right now
>tfw we unintentionally saved his ass
What do you guys think? Was it divine intervention, or was it dumb luck?
>>
It is because of similar events in my life that I now see the hand of god working from time to time. Some people are going to tell you it's coincidence, others will say it was sheer coincidence.

It's honestly a matter of perspective man. What do you think?

I know I wouldn't change my answer.
>>
>>18911301
>poor man's hash
>dabbing

LOL wait til you hit some shatter. Wanna talk about smacked?
>>
>>18911523
Funny thing. Almost had shatter but the guy didn't come through.
>>
Quick tip:

That story has about twice as much information as you need.

But yeah man, the universe is wacky. That dude is safe now because you went on an adventure with your friends. Maybe it was destiny, maybe not. Cool either way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.