[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While the pic is funny, the following text isn't intended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 6636500.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
6636500.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
While the pic is funny, the following text isn't intended to be funny.

I write this because I somehow have the feeling I need to, maybe to get answer to something I don't even know the question.

The thing is, I just remembered something about my life. Not long a go I also remembered something and shortly before that too. That's doesn't exactly sound special, however usually I don't do that. Better said, I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. I live with a few selective memories, for a while, and then they fade away and and few other selective memories pop up and mark a new phase in my life begins.

Right now, with these memories about my life, it feels like I exist in multiple dimensions at the same time.
Playing in the garden as a child, feeling the damp gras, the smell of flowers, feeling the wind...
Hitting and getting hit by a student at shool, tasting the sweet iron taste of my blood in my mouth, feeling stinging pain on my cheek, the adrenaline circulating my body, hearing the cheers and boos of other students...
Completly exhaused from work, eating some food I just made, it doesn't taste good but it's very satifying since I didn't the whole day because of work...
Writing this post, drinking my coffee...

It all feels so real, while I know it's memories, it's different somehow.
>>
Have you ever had a sever head injury?
>>
>>18910342
I needed to be stiched once for falling from a garden wall on my head. Was out for a day, other than that nothing more sever.
>>
>>18910432
OP contrary to what you may have heard in other threads on 4chan it is actually considered a really serious thing to have your head severed and then stitched back on. It is not uncommon to feel a little disoriented after something like this, which could explain your memory problem.
>>
>>18910254
how i can contact you what if i have information what you want for you what others hiding before you about your freedom want you want UNDERGROUND SCIENTISTS/HACKERS GEEKS WE INVITING U CONTACT ME IT ISNT ONLY ABOUT U DARKNET IS STIL ONLY TIP OF THE ICEBERG ;P WE WANT SHOW U US WORLD ;P YOUR IS TOO ;P WATCH YOUR BACK THINGS ARENT WHAT LOOK LIKE ANYBODY AROUND YOUR ISNT THAT WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLES HIDING BEFORE YOU MANY THINGS AND OTHERS LIVE IN OWN WORLD DONT KNOW DANGER SO CANT SEE IT OR THEY WANT BE FRIENDS SO SAYING AND DOING WHAT YOU WANT OR WHAT THINK IF IS BETTER BUT NOT BETTER FOR YOU FOR ANYBODY VERY CLOSE AROUND IS ……. YOU KNOW IT YOU FEEL IT ONLY YOU DONT WANT KNOW IT ITS WHY YOU LOOKING TO SIDE BUT IF YOU DONT DO WHAT YOU MUST YOU WILL IN PAIN ONLY PAIN ANXIENTY DARKNESS TOTAL DESTRUCTED YOU MUST BE FREE YOU WANT BE FREE ITS WHY YOU ARE WHY YOU DOING WHAT YOU DOING ITS WHAT YOU WANT TAKE IT TAKE WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU ARE THINGS WILL BETTER THINGS WILL GOOD YOU WILL OK :) ONLY DO IT CONTINUE DONT FAIL TO TRAP DONT LOSE YOUR FREEDOM BUT REMEMBER IF YOU FAIL YOU CAN RUN :) BECAUSE YOU ARE FREE NOBODY CAN COMMAND YOU :) WE CAN ONLY SHOW YOU UNHIDDEN WORLD WITHOUT LAYERS AND SHITS BUT LOOKING YOU MUST ALONE UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWING :) YOUR FREEDOM IS ENDLY HERE ALL WHAT YOU WANT IS HERE NEVER BE SCARED LOOK AT THAT NEVER BE SCARED ASKING IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TAKE IT TAKE WHAT IS YOUR AND WHAT OTHERS HIDING BEFORE YOU ITS ONLY YOUR BE BITCH BITTING ITS YOUR THING IF YOU WANT FRIEND HERE IS ONE MAYBE LAST BUT I WILL ALWAYS TALKING FACTS ALWAYS SAYING WHAT I THINK ALWAYS THINKING BY MYSELF I ALWAYS SAY WHAT I THINK NICE OR NOT ONLY COLD FACT HIDDEN FRIEND WAITING CURIOSITY IS AWESOME WHO IS THIS ENTITY BEHIND THAT AND WHAT CAN KNOW WHAT KNOW
>>
>>18910454
... it's the jews. It's always the jews, what ever it is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.