[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I joined the LDS a couple months ago and I think I want to leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2332.jpg (258KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2332.jpg
258KB, 1024x768px
I joined the LDS a couple months ago and I think I want to leave now
Unironically afraid of going to hell tho
>>
Hell doesn't exist, so there's no need to be afraid.
>>
What makes you suddenly want to leave, and why would you feel the need to post about it on /x/?
>>
>>18910170
Because the LDS gets discussed here often for being a cult
>>
>>18910179
Then why did you join a fucking cult, moron?
>>
>>18910184
For the Mormon girls lel
But then I got baptized and just lost interest in girls. I went from hopeless romantic to elusive recluse fast.
>>
Depending on where you live, there are literally no repercussions to leaving except members will occasionally knock on your door with cookies or casserole asking you to come back. If you live in Utah you can basically kiss your social life good buy though.
>>
>>18910083

Don't worry about Pharisees and their temples. Requirements for the kingdom don't include joining the right club.
>>
File: edwunc.png (388KB, 1115x747px) Image search: [Google]
edwunc.png
388KB, 1115x747px
>>18910083
>>18910116

>Unironically afraid of going to hell tho

You should be afraid of going to hell if you're a member of any religious, political, or business community that follows Moses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfH9RxZVr8
>>
>>18910083
Mormons are a terrorist cult

doomsday preppers, disgusting deviants who want an apocalypse? Sounds a lot like every other religious organization that's had a hand in destroying civilization.

Martial law = sharia law. Same shit, different label.
>>
Raised in the church from birth, left at 18 over 10 years ago. Its a cult that plays mind games, your not going to hell. Dont let these assholes fill your head with lies, it will only lead to a sad, unfulfilling life
>>
>>18910191
If you begin a string of crimes cashing in on your new villian name the should estrange you from their community.
>elusive reclusive
>>
>>18910083
Josh, is that you?
>>
File: SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg (10KB, 234x313px) Image search: [Google]
SAINT-GERMAIN-CHELA-PICTURE.jpg
10KB, 234x313px
>>18910083
>>
Don't give up on Christianity but do give up on Joseph Smith. We're living in a time like Noah's where spreading demonic energy and blasphemy was normalized in society. A correction is coming, and Hell is real.
>>
Fuck LDS. Long live LSD!
>>
>>18913094
Oh my god i wish. I love demons and such, everything about bell and black magic, etc, is so fucking cool. Of course, i dont a truly want to go to hell. But I don't believe in it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.