[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My last quiz had more success than I anticipated and so now I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pieter_bruegel-24a.jpg (209KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
pieter_bruegel-24a.jpg
209KB, 1000x783px
My last quiz had more success than I anticipated and so now I have a small amount of data on the conspiratorial beliefs of this board. I think I will collate this data and share a few observations, but first I’d like to try again with a new set of questions. Some will be the same, most will not. I should add that I don’t necessarily believe all of these statements myself, although my beliefs get pretty far out. Same as before, write ‘yes’ if you agree, ‘no’ if you don’t, or ‘sort of’ if you agree with some of my statement but not entirely. Please add any further comments to your answers that you feel will make your beliefs more clearly understood.

- Highschool tier -
1. The Illuminati symbolism displayed by a large number of pop stars is not simply a fashion statement.
2. Many of these pop stars have made some sort of nefarious pact in order to get where they are.
3. Paul McCartney was replaced.
4. The hippie movement was manufactured in Laurel Canyon.
5. David Bowie is still alive.

- Geopolitical tier –
6. The Cold War between Russia and the US never existed.
7. Foreign attacks such as Pearl Harbour and the Gulf of Tonkin were at the very least intentionally provoked by US interests.
8. WWII has never really ended.
9. The ‘Axis of Evil’ were the ones fending off foreign invasion.
10. The United Nations is an institution of imperial control.

- Going deeper tier –
11. Vaccines spread the illnesses they’re meant to be eradicating.
12. AIDS is not linked to HIV.
13. Stanley Kubrick shot the moon landing.
14. There is currently a white genocide happening.
15. Human civilisation has existed for a lot longer than 6,000 years.

- Paradigm tier –
16. The world is flat.
17. The world is hollow.
18. The world is a simulation.
19. The world is an illusion.
20. The world was created by an all-powerful God and exists separate to Him.
>>
>>18909612
Despair code tier
21. Humans got eternal life technology thousands of years ago.
22. Forcing all humans live is what you should ever do.
>>
>>18909699
how do you force to live somebody? they are offcially dead and everything is made to replicate the construct and memes of you to stay dead and think like a dead person, where is the people with eternal life anyways? they dont have a body like ours then and why does nobody spill the beans with this
>>
>>18909612
23. Fuck the eternal Godhead is bored
>>
>>18909612
>AIDS is not linked to HIV.

go fuck a whore withouta condom then ;^)
>>
>>18909738
But degenerate lifestyles ARE linked to AIDS.
>>
>>18909612
>20. The world was created by an all-powerful God and exists separate to Him

There's nothing outside or inside of it you fucking nitwit

Your paradigm tier is comical
>>
>>18909780
Just trying to get a reading on the respondent's wider belief systems.
>>
>>18909815
I think you're trying to data mine to see if there's things outside of which you already know
>>
>>18909822
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. It doesn't sound like too bad an accusation though.
>>
>>18909845
You're trying to find deeper knowledge and paradigms you're unaware of, hoping, that anons who have experiences will drop it here, in your thread or any other
>>
>>18909612
Questions 1-20: BS
>>
>>18909720
Living among a society of poorer people can be bad times. Americans don't move to third world countries to make their life. I'm not surprised people who have better than the Americans are not moving in with the Americans.

Also, they wouldn't get the justice of a jury of, "peers" because there are so few of them. Without any expectation of justice by even our standards...don't expect them to be godly, benevolent, and willing to suffer anything just to be your neighbor down the street.
>>
>>18909612

1 no
2 no
3 maybe, probably not
4 no
5 no

6 no
7 no
8 no
9 no
10 yes

11 no
12 no
13 no
14 yes
15 no

16 no
17 no
18 no
19 no
20 cant answer this because my belief forbids both answers, but no, the universe does not have a creator in the way you mean it, for me.
>>
File: tell me about it.jpg (104KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
tell me about it.jpg
104KB, 550x366px
>>18909612
1 yes
2 yes
3 maybe
4 havent heard of it
5 no
6 no
7 yes
8 no
9 not quite
10 yes
11 no
12 no
13 yes
14 yes
15 no idea
16 no
17 no
18 no
19 no
20 no
>>
>>18910002
>>18910060
What about 21 and 22?
>>
>>18909881
I don't think that's what I'm doing, although perhaps you have greater insight into my actions as the audience than I do as the actor. Honestly, I don't exactly know what I'm doing, but I do find the results very interesting. Something that fascinates me is the way in which we pick and choose our truths to fit into a wider paradigm that usually only changes slowly and in small increments. The religious spin we put on our beliefs is particularly interesting as that's more or less the foundation on which we build our view of everything else. This is includes atheism as a religion (or at least as a response to the questions of religion) which seems to lead to replacing mythological concepts with those from science fiction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.