[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a fucking huge redpill. Shove it down my throat &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

File: eyeyyey.jpg (116KB, 1156x691px) Image search: [Google]
eyeyyey.jpg
116KB, 1156x691px
I want a fucking huge redpill.

Shove it down my throat & make me gag.

ABOUT ANYTHING AND ANYONE. Post videos and pictures about it please.

ghosts, alchemy, religion, bases on mars, idk.
>>
>>18909340
>redpill.
Reddits gone some shit for that I think.
Not our lingo no mo
>>
Only empaty can save us from the hole that we are running to.
>>
>>18909340
In the afterlife, you remain as senile as you died. Your soul becomes more senile as it "as it ascends." Your memories become a soup of emotional waves. Eventually you become without a concept of memory at all and unfit for any form of bodily reincarnation.
>>
I am pretty turned on right now
>>
>>18909381
Most spirits do not have any coherent information to give beyond loud emotional truisms. Facts become stories. Stories become facts. A past life memory as a fast food manager becomes a tale of a King who provided food for an entire kingdom. It's all jokes. The greatest man becomes as humble as a trench digger. The janitor becomes a God of over his domain and all domains.
>>
>>18909397
If most interdimensional beings revealed themselves, they would either be working in soup kitchens, or maintaining nuclear missiles.
>>
>>18909390
>>18909397
>>18909411
more more shove it further down
>>
>>18909381
that's implying you can die
>>
>>18909434
i've had arguments about this.

I'm 100% confident that if i were to shoot myself nothing would happen. I AM AWARE that i am invincible. But i am so so so scared to do it.

Curiosity killed the cat.

I don't know...
>>
>>18909439
quantum immortality just states that you can't die
it has nothing to do with being put in a coma for an extended period of time
>>
>>18909450
question
how can anyone - myself included, still believe we are invincible if we literally see people die around us all the time
>>
File: b36.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>18909492
How can you not?
It gives you at least some peace of mind.
>>
>>18909492
samefagging. unless u mean everyone who is dead is put into an irreversible coma
>>
File: jpg.jpg (90KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
90KB, 495x495px
>>18909509
This one is simpler to explain, a coma still means you come back after enough time.
Conciousness doesn't fade.
Think about it like it's going to sleep for a while, you'll still be there when you wake up.
>>
>>18909340
I think you mean the brownpill. The redpill is for the unenlightened. Search the "brown pill" and take the advice of results linked.
>>
>>18909340
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18909524
ok now explain this to me like i'm 10
>>
File: fatpepe.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fatpepe.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>18909564
Looks like a schizo to me, so I can't, sorry.
>>
>>18909573
fick u bitch
>>
>>18909564
Its more than likely Earth was once a moon
>>
>>18909564
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They are with humans who do not get eternal life technology. They use machines to control their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many moments ago and now many humans die while the humans who get eternal life technology are trying to plan how to force all humans live.
>>
File: alchemy.png (225KB, 861x987px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.png
225KB, 861x987px
>>
>>18909609
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They are with humans who do not get eternal life technology. They use machines to control their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live. Many humans are dying while the humans are trying to plan how to force all humans live.
>>
>>18909439
If you're 100% sure nothing would happen live stream it so we can all watch your fuckin lack of brains blast onto the wall behind you.
>>
>>18909640
Enough of your tongue plagued with riddles, you serpent.

Explain it to me like i'm 6 now.
>>
>>18909411
What makes you so sure of that?
>>
>>18909648
you're dumb. if you honestly think you can die then you're low-life degen. you have nigger brains in a white body (this is me assuming you're white).

Also if you genuinely think you will "grow old" and "die" then you're a pathogenic cancer that that needs to be imprisoned for lack of IQ.

Also check these dubs.
>>
>>18909648
He would be creating a record which some believe is a record of mental illness; like he is a danger to himself. There are real psychologists who will really jail people who are thought to be a danger to themselves. Especially since these psychologists don't believe that people can really live hundreds of years, like the bible says...or that people can be blessed by god to not be harmed (really be getting instant body regrowth technology which was invented thousands of years earlier than now).

>>18909439
DON"T DO IT! JUST BE A BAWS AND RULE EVERYONE YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH. SOMEONE WILL BE TERRIBLE AND THEY WILL TRY TO HARM YOU. YOU WILL, SOONER OR LATER, EXPERIENCE PROOF.
>>
File: vomit.png (132KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
132KB, 500x486px
>>18909652
Yeah, no.
Even after I somehow read through all that the text still makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>18909652
He is trying to say that the Atlanteans understood technology that could make you love forever in 200,000 B.C. Ancient aliens made them and they had grasped quantumn mechanics.
>>
>>18909379
This is the ultimate redpill. So simple yet so hard to swallow.
>>
File: bread.png (80KB, 632x765px) Image search: [Google]
bread.png
80KB, 632x765px
>>18909340
>I want a fucking huge redpill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfH9RxZVr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOBv0v4--E
>>
>>18909667
>DON"T DO IT! JUST BE A BAWS AND RULE EVERYONE YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH. SOMEONE WILL BE TERRIBLE AND THEY WILL TRY TO HARM YOU. YOU WILL, SOONER OR LATER, EXPERIENCE PROOF.

Kyle, your genuine compassion towards me is rather refreshing, so thank you.

Your cautionary advice is like pure butter spread across a thin bubbly wheat bread. I will take this advice Kyle... and i'll take it to heart.
>>
>>18909652
Yes err/may'em!
I am working now and will report my text as soon as possible!
>>
>>18909659
Enlighten me then faggot.

Oh and nice dubs........
>>
>>18909693
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I am very happy to read that I am so helpful. THANK YOU for cheering me with your metaphor about food. I just happen to have wheat bread in the kitchen in the room I am in and I ate this wheat bread earlier than I napped and I woke up not feeling hungry but ready to type...and so we got extra psychological benefits of the communication we told!

>>18909706
Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. They live in this world with humans who do not get eternal life technology. They plan forcing all humans live. They want to be sure they live.
>>
You are the only person that actually has a conciousness. The whole universe solely exists for you and you will be immortal when transhumanism and super AI emerge
>>
>>18909787
Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. They live with humans who do not get eternal life technology. They use machines, far away, to flex their muscles. They plan forcing all humans live. They want to be sure they live.
>>
>>18909524
what the fuck why is mars so small?
>>
>>18909827
this is scary

Are we doomed on the side of the losers? (the ones without the tech)
>>
You must willingly endure the confusion and suffering of this world, knowing a better one is to come.
>>
>>18909880
No, we're not doomed. There are ancient humans who are being, "championed" by being rushed, pledged, and hazed by groups who are able to help ensure access to the eternal life technologies. The term, "Eurasian Harbinger", and "Demiurge" and "Aldabaoth" and "Hans" might be about one such ancient human.

Currently, I've been, "commissioned" or, "working" by multiple military command groups, Corey Goode, a mexican gang at California, an advance guard cosmic disclosure society who coined or use the term, "Eurasian Harbinger" and "Demiurge", and I might be predictable enough to some in Hollywood to be included on the fly though I'm not sure because I only acted intermittently through a couple decades..
>>
There is no conspiracy, no veil, no reptiles.

Just a lot of flawed people making flawed decisions. The engine of human progress is a lucky accident, and it's a temporal membrane as delicate as tissue paper: the right weapon or geological event or astrological event or technology or idea could ruin it all at any moment.
>>
>>18909987
enticing but i like kyle's jazz better
>>
>>18909341

Fpbp

Are the other posters even trying?
>>
>>18909956

You've peaked my intrest through the roof mr.weathers. Tell me more of what you do exactly.
>>
Gravity in general. Earth is a time prison with no escape (Follow the photons and realize time is an illusion made by man) due to DNA/Bone & Marrow. Your soul will be recycled because you'll believe a false rhetoric about going "into the light". Nothing you do matters in the small or large scheme of things, a god or prime creator may exist but they also don't matter if you think about it long enough.
>>
>>18910056
do i ignore the light / is there a light?
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (77KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
77KB, 500x332px
>>18909492
i don't know. i believe myself to be immortal and i see people withering away and it just seems that they wanted to die. that's awful and blunt and not something i would ever bring up to family/friends etc but i think immortality is something like neoteny. a willingness to be like a child in some ways. i honestly think that people get tired and take things too seriously and just prefer to die. on the other hand, when the leaves die during the fall it's quite beautiful so i am trying to not see death as the enemy. it's very confusing.

i don't have a good answer but i just wanted to acknowledge that you had a good question. it's on my mind often

>>18909439
i get you. it's a miracle we're all here anyways if you really think about it. by the way please don't shoot yourself in the head, even though i know you're invincible. i think that fate is at least kinder to us when we're not playing with fire 247
>>
>>18909648

Top fucking kek
>>
>>18910094
just know, anon. that every sentence in your post is very well said. i couldn't agree more & i'm sure others reading would to.

But death is... cruel. It appears beautiful with nature sometimes, but it is disgusting. By all medical terms Aging is literally classified as a disease.

You saying the people who grow old, wither, can't walk, grow grey hair sort of wanted that, is totally correct.

I will NEVER grow grey hairs and have wrinkly skin. I cannot fathom it. I've been granted eternal youth from someone, i can feel it and i think you & many others feel the same! Again i loved your post and the pic as wel
>>
>>18910050
I live. What I am typing is going to seem barbaric...and it is. I've been getting instant body regrowth for years now...and I've been surviving. People have been napping me, and they see that I'm getting instant regrowth of missing body. They become like family, friends, acquaintances, or comrades. I wander...because I've experienced these events so many times I'm not even interested in anything which isn't just going to ensure that I'm not being used by some group or an other.

I'm currently typing to normalize and support the, "event" movement which is a, "cosmic disclosure" movement about the integration of the breakaway groups who are accessing technologies the likes of which the bible, mythologies, and the paranormal are histories of interactions between humans who access eternal life technology and those who don't.

I'm currently quasi hiding. This is to say I haven't shared my residence location with many who I've been involved with. I'm not paying rent...and I have a job cooking. I don't want to say where because there are many who would visit me...and I don't want to involve good people with any gangs, or creepies, or anyone not serious about letting them live their, "normie" lives.

I'm saving money to put a California Constitutional amendment, "Corporations are not people" to be qualified for a general election ballot. I will be working on the amendment in a couple days when I am not working for two days consecutively.

Do you have any questions? I could tell alot about the many groups who have been, "earlied" by merely observing me survive absolute terror fields.
>>
>>18910122

DISREGARD THIS POST I SUCK COCKS
>>
>>18910130
LMFAOOO SHUT UP don't sully kyles name faggot delete this
>>
>>18909340
The Rothschilds bow to the Bogandoffs
>>
>>18910142
before i joined 4chan i knew that everything lead to the rothschilds... but who the fuck are the bogdanoffs? run down plz
>>
All life is interconnected, death is the transition from the 4th dimension into the next 3rd dimensional form
>>
>>18910122
Aboslutely interested.

Also are you... even a human?
>>
>>18909492
Because whatever universe that is necessary to keep you alive isn't necessarily the same one to keep someone else alive. The theory is that a universe will always exist to prolong your conscious. The theory says nothing about everyone's conscious being together in a single universe. It's possible we all go off in our own universes somewhere down the line.
>>
You are going to die and you will realize that instead of improving and changing yourself you surfed the internet asking stupid fucking questions about nothing to a bunch of nobodies on the internet. You are a loser asking a bunch of losers if there is something in this world you cant see for yourself. You're asking people who have failed at life to give a synopsis on how the world works. What are you really trying to accomplish?
>>
>>18910182
Remove your post & don't ever comment again.
>>
>>18910122
Dude stop being a fag & share your secret,
I need to know how to grow my dick back, my ex bit my dick off & it's quite bad.
>>
File: IMG_0254.gif (879KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.gif
879KB, 500x400px
>>18910120
thanks for your forthrightness. honest conversation is a rare pleasure. i do agree that nature is tricksy. =]

you might enjoy this article, it's kind of dark but it sparked my interest in the subject. [https://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/tracking-the-crack-in-the-universe]

i have a friend who subverts death by throwing a cookie to the gods (his words) every once in a while. in his worldview we are scouting/mapping this area for the beings that emanated us, and our deaths are kind of like relaying information. so we can trick them with the occasional spark of awareness and fly under the radar

which is all good and well but when it comes down to it, i just don't have any doubts; trepidation, at times yes but absolutely i am convinced that none of us need age nor die. i am glad to be here and i am glad you are too; i feel your conviction through your words and it sparks my trust, as cheesy as that sounds. it's true. salut friend
>>
Please, fuck my wife!
>>
>>18910200
Saved & Can't wait to read it.

Salut to you as well friend.
The fountain of youths water is quite sweet & very rarely dissapoints ;) i hope your longevity provides many stories to he told around campfires
>>
>>18910130
Know NO.

>>18910137
Thanks for the ego precaution. I didn't even feel a slight sadness about >>18910130

>>18910154
Yes, I am human. Regular human. I can impregnate gals on the surface of Earth.
I have a blog titled by my name. I would be glad to comment anytime. I must log off all electronics by 10 pm by rule of the rent payer I am staying with.

>>18910182
Peoples lives are changed by words. Hundreds of representatives of congress rule hundreds of millions of citizens by words. I'm not surprised people are using the internet to get words from people. Also, people have some genuinely good texts about how the world works.

>>18910198
I don't have the technologies. The technologies are being put to me because, I'm an ancient human who is part of a group who just has a computer program positioning multiple machines to force living.
The best way you're going to get instant regrowth of your missing body part, or your brain put into a complete clone body (minus the clone brain) is if those without the eternal life technologies invent the technologies...or the groups who have the technologies are willing to interact with us. This means making that they will get justice. Life is different with those technologies. Peers at juries of courts are rare or non-existent. If there will be peers at juries for them, then there will be work to make more citizens, "bosses". This might be an increase in the number of representatives of congress from hundreds to millions. This might mean subsidizing robots to farm the land anywhere humans aren't getting food from robot farming, just to pay the costs of increasing the number of representatives of congress. This might mean creating a military branch of the Armed Forced which is about speech to control, direct, and command robots.
With these new warriors there could be bosses to be peers for those who have the eternal life technologies. They might live with us.
>>
>>18909626
how do you make gold from silver? pretty sure thats impossible dude.
>>
>>18910242
Is there one of those humorous screencap comps of this person yet?
>>
>>18910280
fuck you when kyle posts, you respect it.
>>
File: 17098805.jpg (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
17098805.jpg
127KB, 600x600px
>>18909524
>The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18910268
Lead.
That's a bar of lead.
>>
File: 1484113032961.jpg (15KB, 435x414px) Image search: [Google]
1484113032961.jpg
15KB, 435x414px
>>18909693
>taking advice from a literal crazy person
>>
File: meme of pizza and Frank Gorenc.jpg (70KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
meme of pizza and Frank Gorenc.jpg
70KB, 225x225px
>>18910280
A meme? like the one of my pic? Frank Gorenc is the man with the pizza.

>>18910297
I am humbled, and I also ask you don't curse. I'[m trying to work on not cursing. I sometimes tell, "fuck" and "damn" and other words which are mostly emotive without much detail.

>>18910299
A name which a USA military man christened me by was, "Hans" when I talked to him about what I did for the Nazis earlier, during, and later than a World War II. I only typed about this name because of the picture of, "Jerry".

At the request of an other...I typed other versions of that spiel. Here they are:
Humans got eternal life technology. This happened thousands of years ago. They use machines to control, flex, their muscles to plan what is happening. They plan because they know if all humans live then the humans who get eternal life technology live. Many humans were dying while the humans who get eternal life were trying to plan how to force all humans live. Many humans ARE dying while the humans ARE trying to plan how to force all humans live.
and
Humans got eternal life technology. They got this a long time ago. They use machines, far away, to flex their muscles. They plan forcing all humans live. They want to be sure they live.
>>
>>18910311
The pro rhetoric, for the eternal lifers, is I am, "early".
>>
You are God

It's all your fault

ALL OF IT
>>
>>18909693
Yeah it's not worth it dude. If you really are, don't feel the need to test it out. Wait until you need it.
>>
I swear im the only +18 here
>>
>>18909439
You need a living brain to be AWARE of invincibility.
>>
>>18909340
You ever stare out into the darkness of night and get a paranoid vigilant feeling? You inherited that from your ancestors. Because the night was when nature sent her beasts to eat your family or your enemies were coming to burn you out, rape your women, butcher the men and haul off your belongings. Life is war. If you don't prepare for war you will die.
>>
>>18909340
We are living in a world in which a person who truly understands their mind and other people totally and completely and sees relationship as nothing but a mirror of their own mind will be hunted down and tortured to death because an uneducated arrogant black or hispanic thinks theyre foolish and starts shit with them in order to get them to snap so theylle be labeled racist for life.. a person with no notion of race or any kind of bias. Your family will disown you and you never have a job again. You literally die for no reason because someone else is annoyed at you and lies or is racist and wants you dead for no reason and lies. This is 2017 in the USA, nobody cares...
>>
>>18909669
There are immortal humans. These humans can only remain immortal if they have a constant stream of mortal humans performing very specific tasks over their life course before they die. These immortal humans can control the behavior of mortal humans. Thus all of human history is the deliberate and planned interactions of mortal humans designed by a race of immortal humans that continues to run the show even today.
>>
>>18911114
>a has been reality tv star now controls weapons that can level entire cities
>but those darn niggers amirite
>>
File: what-is-karma-2.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-karma-2.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18909340
I keep seeing bullshit like this.

How do you know We're not just being punished for our past lives.

Checkmate Buddha
>>
>>18909492
From what i understand it has to do with the consciousness more than the body, and the idea of solipsism.

>be you, alive and recieving information from the world around you
>the fact that you can experience anything at all is the only proof you can ever be given that you exist
>death (physically) ends that capability, but nobody knows what happens to the mind

The theory that the self cant die assumes that, for whatever reason, your first person perspective is very, VERY important, so much so that if you were to die (or move on before your time, i believe that not only the meaning of life but the involuntary objective of it is to learn from this world) the world rearranges itself so that you will never experience the paradox of experiencing complete void.
>>
Many classic horror icons, such as Geger’s Xenomorphs, George Romero's Zombies, and other disturbing creatures, share common characteristics. Pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, elongated faces, sharp teeth, and the like. These images inspire horror and revulsion in many, and with good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.

Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural, and does not need to be reinforced in order to terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could hide in darkness, and heights could make poor footing lethal.

The question you have to ask yourself is this:

What happened, deep in the hidden eras before history began, that could effect the entire human race so evenly as to give the entire species a deep, instinctual, and lasting fear of pale beings with dark, sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces?

… Just be careful out there.
>>
>>18910182
>takes time to go to the paranormal board of an anime forum
>finds a thread about the most abstract idea he can find in the catalog
>its an actual discussion thread
>ignores threads about summoning spirits, instead tries to shit on the people throwing ideas around
>post amounts to "why are you discussing assorted things in a place designed solely for that purpose?"

I swear you people are the dumbest kind. You're like the people on the porn boards that scroll through the catalog just to post some shit like "omg how can you like feet thats so gross" in a foot thread while ignoring the literal scat threads they had to scroll past to get there. I hope you get permabanned.
>>
>>18911500
No, i also agree with you. Different branches of the same tree. A person who is serious, who is not invested in pleasure or the superficial game of society sees the entire tree. Trump is garbage. He is not different than the left and anyone who couldnt have seen his imcompetence from the start is an idiot.

Ive probably had more compassion for these niggers than all but very few people. Ive put in as much though as a serious scholar to their plight alone. There are many different types of people in the world and ive gone out of my way to have compassion for them.

That doesnt mean its right for someone to deliberately swindle me or stab me in the back. They do this, often.. They are very angry, very violent people. Why cant i see the honest, unbiased, undivided truth without hatred?

To accept PC means to basically let these people swindle me. If im serious and have the humility to be without greed or pleasure or my own ego then why should i be forced to be for theirs? It would be impossible to be free of greed or hatred within onself and accept it in another? Literally impossible. I will not cooperate with a society which forces one to do this. It is ridiculous. Its as if modern civilization has jumped the shark.
>>
>>18911526
this thread doesnt deserve you. thank you
>>
>>18909379
i hate that i agree
>>
>>18911476
Ok, if this is what Kyle was saying... NOW I UNDERSTAND it a little better.

The way the immortal ones control the mortal ones might be of method that Kyle was talking about. They use machines from a distance and 'flex' their muscles and control mortals i think.
>>
>>18909381
Lmao no
>>
>>18911521
sharks.
>>
>>18909524
This fucking copypasta again
>>
>>18909340
Why would you jump ship into another more rickety, shitty ship?
Learn how to swim instead.
>>
>>18909640
Then why did David Rockefeller die?

This is Bog-tier trash.
>>
>>18911785
is it actually?
>>
>>18911511

Because karma is universal revenge amirite. Besides, you should forgive those who hurt you, it's not like they are machivellian villains or anything, they're people who were themselves hurt and don't know any other way to be.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJzJH_vIlZ0
>>
>>18912414
what the fuck is this channel.
>>
They control a lot of our emotions, body temperature, etc like thermostats.
>>
File: Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg (74KB, 283x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chart_97_rgb_500pxlH.jpg
74KB, 283x500px
>>18909340
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.