[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my film idea /x/? >be man >seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What do you think of my film idea /x/?

>be man
>seeing psychiatrist
>claims to be followed by people, and demon sort of beings
>weirdshithappens.jpg
>continues seeing psychiatrist, sort of become close
>weirdershithappens.jpg
>doctor starts believing that main character isn't actually crazy and that all the things the dude is seeing are real
>eventually realize somehow that it was all actually hallucinations and that the dude is confirm nuts
>struggles to get a hold of himself for awhile
>things calm down
>hasn't seen the doctor in a couple months
>goes to visit
>front door open nobody appears to be home
>dude pushes door open a bit saying "hello"
>doesn't hear anything
>sees shit knocked all over the place
>assumes someone broke in
>walks inside grabs a poker from the fireplace
>protection.jpg
>walks all around the house
>weird symbols written on the walls
>house has a real occult feel to it
>doesn't find anyone
>sees a door leading to the basement that appears to have a light coming out
>opens door
>get real spooky
>sees a silhouette run around the corner of the steps
>slowly muster the courage to go down and confront his fear
>this whole time he's thinking he's just hallucinating again
>gets downstairs and sees some candles on the floor
>finds light switch
>on.jpg
>sees like 6 women dressed in black robes performing ritual
>weird loud scream/howl sort of noise
>lights explode/candles go out
>dude is freaking out on the floor
>pulls out a lighter
>won't light
>all a of a sudden there's like a bunch of candles all around the room that simultaneously ignite
>witches all disappear
>weird demon guy thing in front of him
>camera goes out

This would be a found footage styled film btw. I'm really stoned right now so idk how autistic this story is
>>
>>18908844
>I'm really stoned right now so idk how autistic this story is
Well, anon, let me be the first to tell you that it's very autistic. But I can tell that if it popped up on my Netflix feed, I'd probably watch it because I too am autistic.
>>
>found footage
Pls no
Other than that seems alright, should go ahead and make it.
>>
>>18908883
I just feel like found footage is way more realistic
>>
Sounds pretty cool, but I don't like the cliffhangy ending
>>
>>18908908
Well it would be obvious that the dude dies. But one could infer that the doctor was a witch or whatever, and was using this dude as a sacrifice or something. So he started seeing all the shit, the demon thing could be seen to bring the apocalypse. So, they awakened him, and the main character dude is his first victim
>>
>>18908894
Sure, it usually is.
I personally just don't like found footage style movies.
>>
>>18908920
What are some top spooky films that aren't mainstream or found footage
>>
>>18908938
That aren't mainstream?
Not necessarily a horror but Misery, really any of the Stephen King films I like.
Halloween 3 is alright
VVitch, but not sure if that's mainstream or not
Nosferatu, a bit dated sure, but I think it does horror well.

I don't see how shaky cam would work in your film.
>>
>>18909007
Maybe the dude is like filming to prove that the shit he sees is real
>>
>>18909036
Fair enough
Make the film you want to make, it'll turn out better in the end.
>>
>>18908844
this garbage sounds like a paranormal activity script that got edited and re-written, stop fucking smoking weed alone.
>>
>>18908844
overused cliches
>main character's hallucinations aren't actually hallucinations
>main character walks into a clearly vandalized or burgled building and doesn't immediately decide to inform the police
>character choosing to walk into a fucked up place, such as the one you described, without preparation, a partner, a plan, etc.
>character choosing to walk into a fucked up place that would obviously involve personal harm or even death, but does so anyways even though character is shitting his/her pants
>occultism
>the antagonist(s) don't realize they've been exposed until main character fucks up
>found footage
>>
>>18908844
I like it. Do it. Found footage and all. It may work better as a short then a full length film though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.