[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. Can someone tell me about the number 11? I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/. Can someone tell me about the number 11? I'm not that big on numerology but the number 11 has followed me throughout my life. I was even born on 11/11. Cant really seem to find much info on legends, mythologies, and etc pertaining to this number specifically.
>>
>>18908714
I can tell you that komplete 11 sux
>>
11= 1 1
1+1=2
>>
>>18908714
11 is the number preceding 12, but comes after 10.
>>
>>18908714
11 follows us all. Look at the Voices of /x/ thread that documented group synchronicity. Manybof the same coincidences occur. It seems there is a ghost in the machine. Darkness influences us all.
>>
>>18908714
The two vertical lines of the Hindu-Arabic number 11 resemble the two horizontal lines of the Greco-Latin 'g's in 'faggot'.
>>
Gee thanks for the help guys
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_02_High_Priestess[1].jpg (135KB, 750x1302px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_02_High_Priestess[1].jpg
135KB, 750x1302px
11 can also be viewed as a gate into new places. Or the Twin Pillars: Boaz and Jachin, the pillars in front of King Soloman's temple. Boaz representing the earthly man, and Jachin representing the divine man. So a balance of the two.

Dualism of all types really if you want to look at it in that way too.
>>
>>18908714
I know 11 is a master number but I can't remember much else off hand. Shouldn't be too hard to look up
>>
>>18910089
(cont)
Wait birthday 11/11? Look up 11:11 even more important and truly special
My full name in numerology is 11-master #
>>
>>18908714
11 is a Master master number in numerology. It represents the perception of both good and bad, ugly and pretty and soft and hard. It allows one to understand that sometimes the only way to live is in balance and harmony with everything and dual understanding helps you achieve this.

Adding both together and you get 2 which can make people with this number become easily offended and sensitive with their feelings. Many have considered 11, 22, and 33 to be the main master numbers, but in recent years we've also allowed 44, 55, Etc. at the same level as well, however, 11 is the master number of master numbers because every other number is divisible by one.

11 are great achievers and destined to become great leaders and teachers for the rest of humanity. Here are some people with an 11 master number for example: George Lucas, Nancy Reagan, Tiger Woods, Martin Luther King, Jr.
>>
>>18908714
Wow anon. No joke same with me, number 9 follows me, even being born on 9/9. Maybe we are behind 9/11? For real though, what's 9 mean?
>>
https://youtu.be/PENR7ElKBg0
>>
NI Komplete 11 is pretty rad.
>>
>>18911509
I've had weird signs show me that 9 = Hubris. Basically too much confidence in oneself. Haven't done enough research to write anything more sensible so that's just my interpretation of the meaning behind 9.

9 in Japanese, however, means idiot. I think it's hubris just like I mentioned.
>>
>>18908714
hey , i birth in the same as you broh :)
>>
11 is nice because its powers give you the coefficients to newton's binomial rule
>>
>>18908714
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but while we're talking about numerology, I had the number 36 appear to me in a dream. Could anybody tell me what it might mean?
>>
>>18911860
3 6s

You're it. Do you feel it?
>>
>>18911867
Well shit.
>>
>>18911874
Time to act like it.
>>
where I live 11 is the crazy number
>>
>>18908714
Check these digits to find out
>>
>>18911860
Does 2036 mean anything to you?

How about John Titor?
>>
>>18911860

A good sign if your a chick. A bad sign if your a dude.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.