[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if you've been following the news regarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1304000_GA_Atlanta.png (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1304000_GA_Atlanta.png
39KB, 300x300px
I don't know if you've been following the news regarding what's going on with the destruction of major roads on the perimeter of Atlanta but it's going crazy here. I realized that all of this is systematically trapping people in the inner perimeter of the city. I wonder if this is all intentional, trap the citizens in the city with no means of exit, and then stage some event in or near the city to see how the people react. Thoughts? Does this make sense to you as well /x/?
>>
>>18907863
There is the large NRA show coming up...
Maybe a freak accident to get rid of the backbone of Americas gun culture and disarm the populace?
>>
File: JH_GGA_feature[1].jpg (183KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
JH_GGA_feature[1].jpg
183KB, 1000x668px
Here's the theory I've heard. Follow the money.

MARTA needs 5.5 Billion to expand the rail system. Atlanta is a blue city in a red state so the General Assembly is not going to state wide increase sales tax to raise that money. The city can get the money themselves or fuck off.

A bridge catches fire. People start depending on MARTA, and city officials start to see how this could justify getting funding and help sway the opinion of GA lawmakers.

All of a sudden roads going in and out of Atlanta start to break down in a not so random fashion before the bridge is repaired.

Or maybe more likely the ATL transportation system is horseshit and falling apart by itself. Either way, it sucks.
>>
>>18907996
Hadn't thought about that
>>18908131
This makes a crazy amount of sense
>>
>>18907863

What destruction? how are they getting destructed?
more info pls im not a amerifag
>>
>>18908186
There are sections of the main thoroughfares in and put of the city that are being destroyed by both man and 'nature'. To the point that it is near gridlocking areas of the city already.
>>
>>18907863
Atlanta is the perfect storm brewing....all the high pay jobs are inside a perimeter....nice places to live inside the city limits are very few and spread out...you literally have to be a very wealthy family to live in these nice areas....most wage slaves live in surrounding suburbia...despite incessant roadway construction our infrastructures are shit....I-75 I 20 I 85 have no back up systems....no light rails, no high speed rails....all the DOT managers & planners should be shot they have fucked things up so bad..... MARTA is nothing but a money laundering system...Atlanta city government is plagued with incompetent negroe thieves disguised as politicians....Dekalb Fulton & Clayton counties are run by negroes so they are full of fail.....

Its really bad.....
>>
>>18908504
please go back to school and learn how to write a paragraph, Cletus

>captcha: select all images with trains
>>
>>18907863
Now that you mention it, a lot of stuff involving road closures and structural problems on bridges has been happening around The NJ-Turnpike/Route 18 junction here in New Jersey, right by Rutgers University... social experiment, maybe?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.