[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read in the news here in my city today about the Whale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I've read in the news here in my city today about the Whale Game thats killing people, the paper don`t say too much about, but I want to know what kind of game this is.

>What can you guys tell about this game?
>>
(The game in a nut shell
Carve “f57” on your hand with a knife, send a picture to the curator.

Wake up at 4.20am and watch the psychedelic horror movies sent to you by the curator.

Make 3 cuts in your arm, along your veins, not too deep, and send a picture to the curator.

Draw a whale on a piece of paper. Send a picture to the curator.

If you’re ready to become a “whale”, carve the word “YES” on your leg, if you’re not ready for that punish yourself by making a large amount of cuts.

Deciphering task.

Carve “f40” on your hand with a knife, send a picture to the curator.

Type "#i_am_whale as your facebookstatus.

Face your own fear.

Wake up at 4.20 am and climb to a roof, as high as you can find.

Carve a drawing of a whale in your arm, send a picture to the curator.

Watch psychedelic horrormovies all day.

Listen to the music the curator sent you.

Cut your lip.

Prick your hand with a needle several times.

Hurt yourself, make yourself sick.

Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge.

Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.

Climb a crane – or at least try to.

Curator checks if you’re trustworthy.

Talk to a whale, or a curator, on skype.

Go to a roof, sit on the edge, swing your legs over the edge.

Decipering task.

Secret task.

Meet “a whale”.

Curator reveals your date of death, accept it.

Wake up at 4.20am, go to a railroad.

Don’t talk to anyone all day.

Take the oath: “You’re a whale”.

30-49. Wake up every day at 4.20am and watch horror movies. Listen to the music the curator sent you. Make 1 cut per day anywhere on your body. Talk to “a whale”.

50. Jump of a high building. Take your own life. Commit suicide.
Good luck)
>>
>>18908084
every skip stands for a day
>>
>>18908084
What makes you a "whale"
>>
>>18908084

the fuck kind of gay shit is this
>>
>>18908084
Why the fuck would someone do this?
>>
>>18908084
this seems dumb
>>
Whale whale whale... What have we here?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.