[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the Ultimate Truth Life’s last horror - we are all,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Divination.jpg (122KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
Divination.jpg
122KB, 500x709px
This is the Ultimate Truth

Life’s last horror - we are all, in the end, so embarrassed to die. Humiliated at how we lived. So hopeful of redemption - until that place be reached where on orders of the gate keepers, all hope must be abandoned.
>>
Speak for yourself. Death sounds dope as fuck.
>>
I will not go down under the ground
’Cause somebody tells me that death’s comin’ ’round
An’ I will not carry myself down to die
When I go to my grave my head will be high
Let me die in my footsteps
Before I go down under the ground
>>
I would already have killed myself if only I don't have a family desu.
>>
>>18907104
Me as well. And my beloved wife, I couldn't bear to do it to her...
>>
interesting choice of words...your life must suck
>>
>>18907083
Sleep is good tho.
>>
>>18907346
means no more sinning at least...
>>
File: 1492500815391.jpg (198KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492500815391.jpg
198KB, 1200x800px
What’s your motivation? From what you’ve shown me, you’ve taken tremendous effort, expense, and time to perfect yourself in your Art - and that you believe in it. Whether or not I believe in it is not, for the moment, even relevant. This is no sham construction, no big store con, this is the cloister where a dedicated man works at something he thinks important.

You don’t need the money, you don’t appear to collect art or men or women. You’re not trying to become president of the world, nor the power behind such a throne, yet by your own lights you have damned yourself ETERNALLY to make yourself expert in this highly peculiar subject. What the fuck for?
>>
>>18907420
I try to sleep as much as i can to use my lifetime productively.
>>
You don’t believe that. You think there may be more reliable paths, but you don’t think they’re any easier. However science refuses to accept that some of the forces of nature are persons. Well, some of them are. And without dealing with these Persons I shall never know any of the things I must know. This research is as expensive as underwriting the Large Hadron Collider, and no government would be underwriting me. But the likes of Dr. Baines can, if I can keep finding sufficient of them. Just as these sorts underwrite you.
>>
>>18907441
>don't need money
>don't collect art or men or women
>not trying to collect power behind the throne
>>
>>18907104
this and friends
>>
MARCHOSIAS I cannot give thee what thou requirest.

Refusal will not avail thee. For either shalt thou go incontinently and perform what I command, or I shall in no way dismiss thee, but shall keep thee here unto my life’s end.

And in these days torment thee on each day, as thy father permitteth. MARCHOSIAS Thy life itself, though you may cheat seven hundred years, is but a day to me.

Sparks fly from the beasts’s crown. MARCHOSIAS AND thy torments but a FARTHING of those I have endured since ere the cosmic egg was hatched, and Eve invented
>>
File: Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg (80KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Marchosias.jpg
80KB, 788x600px
MARCHOSIAS When I have thee in Hell, magician, then shall I drink thee dry, though thy tears flow never so copiously.

Thy threats are empty. I am not marked for thee, shouldst thou see me in Hell forever.

Enough, ungrateful monster. Cease thy witless plaudering and discharge thy errand. (Beat:) I dismiss thee. The Crowned Man snarls, and melts from existence in a projectile vomit of fire and sludge.
>>
The revolt in Heaven involved angels from every order of the hierarchy. JACK So? WARE Of the Fallen, only those who fell from the lowest ranks are assigned to this sort of duty. By comparison, Marchosias is a paragon of nobility. These creatures have lost even their names, and there’s nothing in the least grand about their malignancy. They are pure essences of narrow meanness and petty spite. JACK That doesn’t sound any different than an ordinary woman. So long as they deliver the goods, who cares? Presumably as a magician I’d have some control over them. WARE Yes. Nevertheless, why be persuaded out of desire and ignorance when an experiment is available to you? I would never trust any resolution you made from the state of simple fantasy you’re in now.
>>
If I may speak for the entire one percent of humanity against these others - They’re better off dead, anyway. All suffering is fleeting. Launch the fleet.
>>
I desire thee to release, as did the Babylonian from under the seal of the King of Israel all those demons of the False Monarchy who names I shall call, and whose characters and signs I shall exhibit in my book, providing only that they harm not me or mine, and that they shall return whence they come at dawn, as it is always decreed
>>
BAAL, great king and commander in the East, of the Order of the Fly, obey me!

Something begins to form behind the altar, behind the curtained door, indeed outside the palazzo altogether, but seen nevertheless. It comes forward, growing, a thing like a man, in a neat surcoat and snow-white linen, but with two supernumerary heads, the one on the left like a toad’s, the other like a cat’s. It swells soundlessly until it is inarguably in the refectory; and then, still silently, grows past them and is gone.
>>
Paimon, great king, of the Order of the Dominions, obey me! Suddenly after all the hissing silence there is blast of sound, and the room is full of capering things carrying contorted tubes and bladders, intended as musical instruments. The noise resembles most closely a drove of pigs being driven down the chute of a slaughterhouse. Among the bawling, squealing dancers a crowned man rides upon a dromedary, bawling wordlessly in a great hoarse voice. The beast it rides on chews grimly on some bitter cud, its eyes squeezed shut as if in pain.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Appears.jpg (77KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Appears.jpg
77KB, 449x500px
Astaroth, grand treasurer, great and powerful duke, obey me! An angelic figure, at once beautiful and foul, seated astride a dragon; it carries a viper in its right hand. As the creature passes Jack, it smiles into his face, and the stench of its breath nearly knocks him down.
>>
I DON’T SEE YOU, GOAT! You’re nothing but a nightmare, some chemical induced dream, unreal - GO - GO AWAY! Baphomet smiles. Baines is interested, Jack confused. Hess also smiles - and steps from her circle and is IMMEDIATELY CONSUMED - taken IN THE BODY She does not die - she becomes 0NE TORTURED BIT OF THE DEMON’S OWN SOUL in that moment, as abandoned by all as any, for nothing. The world shudders
>>
"From now on," he said, in a normal, even voice, "no one is to move."

From somewhere inside his vestments he produced a small crucible, which he set at his feet before the recumbent sword. Small blue flames promptly began to rise from the bowl, and Ware cast incense into it. He said:

"Holocaust. Holocaust. Holocaust."

The flames in the brazier rose slightly.

"We are to call upon MARCHOSIAS, a great marquis of the Descending Hierarchy," Ware said in the same conversational voice. "Before he fell, he belonged to the Order of Dominations among the angels, and thinks to return to the Seven Thrones after twelve hundred years. His virtue is that he gives true answers. Stand fast, all."

With a sudden motion, Ware thrust the end of his rod into the surging flames of the brazier. At once the air of the hall rang with a long, frightful chain of woeful howls. Above the bestial clamor, Ware shouted:

"I adjure thee, great MARCHOSIAS, as the agent of the Emperor LUCIFER, and of his beloved son LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE, by the power of the pact I have with thee, and by the Names ADONAY, ELOIM, JEHOVAM, TAGLA, MATHON, ALMOUZIN, ARIOS, PITHONA, MAGOTS, SYLPHAE, TABOTS, SALAMANDRAE, GNOMUS, TERRAE, COELIS, GODENS, AQUA, and by the whole hierarchy of superior intelligences who shall constrain thee against thy will, venite, venite, submiritillor MARCHOSIAS!"

The noise rose higher, and a green steam began to come off the brazier. It smelt like someone was burning hart's horn and fish gall. But there was no other answer. His face white and cruel, Ware rasped over the tumult:

"I adjure thee, MARCHOSIAS, by the pact, and by the Names, appear instanter!" He plunged the rod a second time into the flames. The room screamed; but still there was no apparition.

"Now I adjure thee, LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE, whom I command, as the agent of the Lord and Emperor of Lords, send me thy messenger MARCHOSIAS, forcing him to forsake his hiding place, wheresoever it may be, and warning thee --"
>>
The rod went back into the fire. Instantly, the palazzo rocked as though the earth had moved under it.

"Stand fast!" Ware said hoarsely.

Something Else said:

HUSH, I AM HERE. WHAT DOST THOU SEEK OF ME? WHY DOST THOU DISTURB MY REPOSE? LET MY FATHER REST, AND HOLD THY ROD.

Never had Baines heard a voice like that before. It seemed to speak in syllables of burning ashes.

"Hadst thou appeared when first I invoked thee, I had by no means smitten thee, nor called thy father," Ware said. "Remember, if the request I make of thee be refused, I shall thrust again my rod into the fire."

THINK AND SEE!

The palazzo shuddered again. Then, from the middle of the triangle to the northwest, a slow cloud of yellow fumes went up toward the ceiling, making them all cough, even Ware. As it spread and thinned, Baines could see a shape forming under it; but he found it impossible to believe. It
was -- it was something like a she-wolf, gray and immense, with green and glistening eyes. A wave of coldness was coming from it.

The cloud continued to dissipate. The she-wolf glared at them, slowly spreading her griffin's wings. Her serpent's tail lashed gently, scalily.

In the northern pentacle, the great Abyssinian cat sat up and stared back. The demon-wolf showed her teeth and emitted a disgusting belch of fire. The cat settled its front feet indifferently.

"Stand, by the Seal" Ware said. "Stand and transform, else I shall plunge thee back whence thou camest. I command thee."

The she-wolf vanished, leaving behind in the triangle a plump, modest-looking young man wearing a decorous neck tie, a dildo almost as long and nothing else. "Sorry, boss," he said in a sugary voice. "I had to try, you know. What's up?"

"Don't try to wheedle me, vision of stupidity," Ware said harshly. "Transform, I demand of thee, thou'rt wasting thy father's time, and mine! Transform!"
>>
he young man stuck out his tongue, which was copper-green. A moment later, the triangle was occupied by a black-bearded man apparently twice his age, wearing a forest-green robe trimmed in ermine and a glittering crown. It hurt Baines' eyes to look at it. An odor of sandalwood began slowly to diffuse through the room.

"That's better," Ware said. "Now I charge thee, by those Names I have named and on pain of those torments thou hast known, to regard the likeness and demesne of that mortal whose eidolon I hold in my mind, and that when I release thee, thou shalt straightaway go unto him, not making thyself known unto him, but revealing, as it were to come from his own intellectual soul, a vision and understanding of that great and ultimate Nothingness which lurks behind those signs he calls matter and energy, as thou wilt see it in his private forebodings, and that thou remainest with him and deepen his despair without remittal, until such time as he shall despise his soul for its endeavors, and destroy the life of his body."

"I cannot give thee," the crowned figure said, in a voice deep but somehow lacking all resonance, "what thou requirest."

"Refusal will not avail thee," Ware said, "for either shalt thou go incontinently and perform what I command, or I shall in no wise dismiss thee, but shall keep thee here unto my life's end, and torment thee daily, as thy father permitteth."

"Thy life itself, though it last seven hundred years, is but a day to me," said the crowned figure. Sparks issued from its nostrils as it spoke. "And thy torments but a farthing of those I have endured since ere the cosmic egg was hatched, and Eve invented."

For answer, Ware again stabbed the rod into the fire, which, Baines noted numbly, failed even to scorch it. But the crowned figure threw back its bearded head and howled desolately. Ware withdrew the rod, but only by a hand's' breadth.

"I shall do as thou commandest," the creature said sullenly. Hatred oozed from it like lava.
>>
>>18907083
>Stop
>Projecting
>>
>>18908666
how am I projecting?
>>
>>18908840
>we are all, in the end, so embarrassed to die. Humiliated at how we lived. So hopeful of redemption - until that place be reached where on orders of the gate keepers, all hope must be abandoned.

Not all of us were raised to be ashamed of everything. Some of us take our mistakes as learning experiences, without which we wouldn't be the men and women we are today.
>>
You shall not be embarased, you shall take death a gift. It come when it come, don't force it or you won't be able to apreciate it!
>>
File: Fallen Demon King Paimon Grins.jpg (135KB, 742x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Paimon Grins.jpg
135KB, 742x1076px
In death all of our secrets are laid bear. I have done some really shitty things in my time of being alive.

On Judgement Day ALL of Creation will see everything I have done.

It's beyond sobering. We will see everything ever man and angel fallen and holy has done.

How can we process this???
>>
>>18907092
Yeah I can't wait; this place sucks!
>>
>>18909188
Facebook currently hows Everyones political, social, and quirkiness. No one cares now, imagine its worse, and that everyone could look at you and see your browser history plastered on your face. Its the next level from that.
>>
>>18909568
Good way to put it actually...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.