[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I just saw a bright ball of light surrounded by an orange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: Commin for your snooty booty.jpg (467KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
Commin for your snooty booty.jpg
467KB, 1200x803px
Hey /x/ I just saw a bright ball of light surrounded by an orange glow just kind of quickly apparate and float through my room, it was followed by a small flash of light.I didnt notice anything off or different afterwords and i still feel fine now, this isn't the first time it's happened either. Part way into Dec of last year I was up shortly before sunrise as i usually am and while leaning back in my chair I noticed a small orb (similar to the one above but purple) phase through my wall slowly. After comming into my room i start keeping an eye on it from my peripheral vision. it just kind of sits there for about 20 seconds. as soon as i turn my head to acknowledge it's there, it quickly darts behind me out of sight. This incident wasn't accompanied by a flash but i did get a weird sense of peace afterwords. I come here asking you today was i visited by Ghosts, Aliens, Alien ghosts, angels, or some kind of remote viewing spell?I ask because when i checked the google for information to see if my eyes were shitting out on me, I saw a lot of people posting about Ghosts, Auras, and Angels. I mean the angel stuff sounds pretty bogus but it's there. All of that said my house does have a spooky feel to it. It's as old as a mummified incan princess and i've definitely had some weird shit happen in my years of living here. I've also had some less then normal happenings in my life. I'll go into detail on those experiences to keep the thread alive as needed but I really want to know. Did i get visited by aliens, could it possibly some specter from beyond or the more rational line of thinking are my eyes shitting out on me? (I'm 22 years old and i don't have the worst diet nor have i ever really had an issue with my vision.)
>>
File: faraii-gets-wood.jpg (2MB, 5370x7200px) Image search: [Google]
faraii-gets-wood.jpg
2MB, 5370x7200px
A green text version because i know thats a lot to read atleast compared to a lot of the other stuff i see on /x/
>Walk back into my room from the lou
>I see a small White light surrounded by an orange glow
>moderateflash.jpg
>I'm standing there confused as hell as to what the fuck just happened
>Check googley to see if my ability to see has become compromised
>Start seeing shit about ghosts and auras and angels
>Also see some shit about certain layers and parts of my eye becoming detached
>Loooooooooovely
>I think "Welp this isn't the first time it's happened and my house does have weird shit happen in it all the time."
>Now i'm here on making this thread.
>both pics unrelated
>>
>>18906619

Hello son. This is your father speaking.

I knew about the abuse. I knew after it happened, and I knew it would happen again. I chose to do nothing.
>>
File: My progress without Papa.jpg (29KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
My progress without Papa.jpg
29KB, 400x458px
>>18906623
Thank you father I know with your support anything is possible. I mean except for the recovery of my eyes and soul of course.
>>
>>18906625
Hello again son, forgot to tell you that you were a mistake and I regret having you on reflection of the tremendous financial burden you created.
>>
But Father, Mother says i was a package from the mail man....what does that mean exactly?
>>
I guess I'll bump with one of those stories i was talking about.
>last Thursday night (4/13/17)
>I'm sleeping
>I have a pretty nice dream where i get lucky with this girl i met on a trip to some mountainous country
>We go into some small shitty hotel
>Things go well
> Post dream bang
>The girl goes to the bathroom
>I'm laying in bed looking around the room
>suddenly hear the sound of cloth being scratched at
>the bed starts to move
>I throw off the covers
>the shape of a hand is scratching it's way through the top of the mattress
>Whatintheactualfuck.mp4
>A thin tar-black hand with a disgustingly long pointer finger nail shoots up from the bed
>It stabs me in the foot and screams in joy
>I wake up sweating and boiling hot
>The rest of my room is ice cold
>remove my socks and check where the thing stabbed into my foot
>Theres a bleeding cut that has no business being there
>Tfw I had thick wool socks on, and my nails are trimmed regularly
Heres a picture of the healing wound
>>
File: this is embarassing.jpg (135KB, 652x863px) Image search: [Google]
this is embarassing.jpg
135KB, 652x863px
>>18906685
Wow sorry about that shitty image size i thought my tablet camera took pictures for humans not ants
>>
Someone has to know something. I'm throwing out one last bump before bed.
>Be 17
>Still in highschool
>about to graduate
>I'm at the same house i'm currently living in
>It's near some traintracks so sometimes I see homeless folks in the area
>Later spring/early summer left the nights incredibly warm, so i kept two of my three windows open.
>One of the open windows is behind my tv
> Shut everything off for the night and laydown to sleep
>lay there for about 10 minutes waiting for sleep to come.
>all is quiet on the western front
>suddenly hear footsteps and grass crunching comming from the window behind my tv
>the footsteps stop at my window
>whoever walked up to my window starts breathing heavily
>Sudden slam on both sides of the windowsill
>I shit bricks for a moment
>Heavy breathing continues
>I figure it's probably just some drunk homeless fuck trying to break in
>Shout out "Whoevers there better make like a tree and fuck off"
>Another slam on the wall
>I grab my phone and Pocket Knife
>creep over to the to the tv
>I can still hear breathing and now it's fucking with the screen
>I jump over to the side of my tv and turn on my flashlight app to see whose outside
>No ones theres
>sit there in utter disbelief
>Dad comes into my room less then a minute after
>asks why the fuck i'm shouting and banging the walls at night
>I tell him everything
>he doesn't believe me
>He yells at me to go to sleep
>I lie awake all night waiting for something to come back
>The morning sun vanquishes the evil night
>Tfw i never heardd footsteps walking away
>Tfw there was dirt on the outside of my windowsill where i heard the pounding when i checked the next day
>>
I'd look up the history of your house and the area for starters. Maybe do some smudging in and around your home...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.