[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you all believe that the more you make yourself aware of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0367.jpg (46KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
46KB, 500x520px
Do you all believe that the more you make yourself aware of the things that go bump in the night, the more the things that go bump in the night become aware of you?
I.e.
Staring into the abyss and it staring back
>>
Could be a little bit of the Law of Attraction - when you become aware of something - then you think about it, the more you think about it, the more you act towards it, the more it might react towards you...
>>
>>18906121
Nothing actually bumps back, but people tend to pay more attention to little things and inflate them mentally.
>>
>>18906121
Yes I believe so. I always happen to attract animals that get under the house and terrorize me. This happens more when I'm feeling uneasy and lonely.
>>
>>18906121
I also believe it, you have to challenge anything you find with your own curiosity.

Would it be madness, or secrets.
>>
File: Aghora4.jpg (25KB, 295x440px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora4.jpg
25KB, 295x440px
>>18906121
>tfw always stare into the abyss.
>>
>>18906121
Sadly, no. I'm here late at night all the time and no spoops to ever report in my house, although I'm dying to see or hear one since it's so quiet here at 3am.

Every now and then I hear faint radio music (classic rock or church choir shit) and no I live in an urban setting, not some Mormon shithole. Also, I hear people mumbling in my house sometimes. I can't explain that but that's about it for me.
>>
>>18906121
I believe so. From experience.
>>
>>18906562
>I would love to see or hear a spoop
>reports spoopy behaviour in own house
>would love to hear one
Just whisper to this murmuring voice, call it towards you. Tell it to come, invite it, incite it - then attack it. Go on a rampage, but still whispering. Be calm fury, insulting and mentally ravaging this murmuring silence. Challenge it to do the same to you.
>>
>>18906121
Naw you just know where to look and develop the habbit to look more so you see more.

Its not like they flock to you, its more like you now know what to look for so you see more.
>>
That's not at all what Nietzsche meant.
>>
>>18907091
I'm aware of his meaning but I would argue that works of art can be up for interpretation. I think the quote fits for the purpose I was trying to convey, I took it to a more literal sense.
>>
>>18907445
Death of the artist is degenerate Liberal nonsense.
>>
>>18907483
Death it's degenerate liberal nonsense, real conservatives believe in inmortality.
>>
>>18906301
It is something you can not unsee, the abyss, that is. If you feel stuck, look to the pyramid.
>>
Mmm hmm.

The moment you become interested in them, they become interested in you. It's like some kind of mental portal, but I swear it always happens to me when I think of the ghosties.
>>
I recently have a weird experience while i was having sleep paralysis (note that i have experience this countless time and have experience all kind of transitions and hallucinations)

>all visually black
>hearing murmurs in a corner, likes someone discussing with himself, murmuring
>voice transform to some kind of commands or instructions
>i don't really understand anything, it just felt like instructions
>begin hearing clearly the voice
>"I'm not Lilith"
>"I'm not Lilith" repeated several times
>I get bold and ask a question
>-"who are you?"
>Complete silence as i ask the question, like i had his full attention
>-"I'm not one of yours"
>see like some kind of face in my eyes, like those scary photos you guys upload her
>sensation of heat and chills from me eyes to the rest of my body as I proceed to finish my sleep paralysis.

What do you think / know / question?
>>
>>18907445
Postmodern bullshit
>>
>>18910195
Pray the our father at it and note how it reacts
>>
>>18906121
Yeah, it's called giving yourself schizophrenia

just ask the tulpa fags
>>
File: 1492487941081.jpg (30KB, 552x479px) Image search: [Google]
1492487941081.jpg
30KB, 552x479px
This thread is a lie. I haven't seen shit
>>
File: pyramid.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>18907589
>>
that's called "developing a mental illness", OP.

see tulpa threads for more info.
>>
>>18906121

2edgy5me
>>
>>18906121
To some extent. The 'abyss' can be anything and everything, the definition depends on the individual. Basic emotions can become an abyss, as can worldly posessions, drugs, religion and spirituality, any form of obsession, basically everything you might encouter in life has the potential to suck you in and never let go. Every person goes through it in some form of another, just not many realize it.
>>
>>18910388
thats seems like a terrible idea for me to try, not going to start something that i don't know how to finish. Also I don't know or care how to find it again.
>>
>>18906127
This. I have issues with sleep paralysis and get this shit often, but go figure, 24 years and they still haven't gotten me.
>>
>>18906121
>>764010
>>
>>18906121
>quote in pic pic related
Eh,
I interpret it more as: If you go out looking for something. Through the act of you being out there looking, you (to an extent) reveal yourself to those that you are looking for.

Also something like: Seeking out to destroy those that you think are, told are, or believe are 'bad' or 'evil' will only perpetuate this 'bad' or 'evil' by creating more bad/evil; in your self.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.