[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which secret society group do you actually believe that is in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: mj12.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mj12.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
which secret society group do you actually believe that is in control of the world?
>>
>>18905157
All of them control a piece of the big thing.
>>
File: david icke.jpg (18KB, 327x354px) Image search: [Google]
david icke.jpg
18KB, 327x354px
The lizards.
>>
Transdimensional Pedophile Reptilians
>>
>>18905157
The Council of 300.
>>
Democracy
>>
File: all-seeing-eye.jpg (225KB, 436x484px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.jpg
225KB, 436x484px
>>18905157
The illuminati
>>
>>18905157
The gays.

Think about it.
>>
>>18905195
I don't think Icke is too far off desu
>>
jews
>>
>>18905157
"The sun never sets on the British Empire."

"the empire on which the sun never sets"

Think about the language you're using.
>>
The common groups that run central banks, the international monetary fund, and private international banks.
>>
>>18905157
Ancient humans who accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
>>
>>18905157
A political elite of Jews and influential shabbos goyim. And it's not even secret.
>>
freemasons
>>
>>18905157
Adults, duh.
>>
File: 1489728472753.jpg (65KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489728472753.jpg
65KB, 329x500px
I don't believe in any of them , none of them believed in me when they had the chance .
now they labeled me a terrorist and I call them traitors.
>>
>>18905956
Been there done that.

It gets better if you trust your comrades.
>>
I really wish I could believe that one group had the world on a path and it wasn't just a big cluster fuck. There are powerful groups out there for sure but none of them have nearly the influence or power.
>>
File: Kali Ma Shakti De!.jpg (44KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Kali Ma Shakti De!.jpg
44KB, 500x330px
>>18905157
The most powerful are Shaktas.
>>
None. Everything in this planet is happening so I can have the exact experience im having. We are all pawns.
>>
Rosicrucian masterminds.
>>
>>18905716
go back to /pol/
>>
rothschilds, they paid isis to cause shit so they can gain control of syria and are also trying to take NK
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.