[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder, that Satan is an envoy of God and not the Antichrist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: blakejob_color3.jpg (188KB, 584x758px) Image search: [Google]
blakejob_color3.jpg
188KB, 584x758px
Reminder, that Satan is an envoy of God and not the Antichrist. God sent Satan to Hiob to teach Israel the Fear of God.
>>
>>18905006
Wrong. Good will always prevail. Satan is against good. Satan is banished from heaven.
>>
>>18906070
Not true, Satan would can only go to Heaven in the form of an infant, he'd just rather chew his own arm is all
>>
>>18906298
Stop spreading lies. Godnis watching you.
>>
File: HETOIMASIA.jpg (43KB, 298x400px) Image search: [Google]
HETOIMASIA.jpg
43KB, 298x400px
Reminder that Satan fell because of uncompromising love and obedience to god (refusing to bow to Man) and as soon as this lesson is learned, god will lift Satan back to his place, with honors.
>>
>>18906926
satan is a false prophet. God is the one true love. satan is the illusion.
>>
>>18906939
>prophet

Man is not as important as we feel, in the greater scheme of things. That's why many things that happen makes us question "why did god do this; why did god allow this to happen?; etc.

Man was a test to way higher, more godlike beings than we are, doesn't matter how much we are "god's image". Why are the cheese in the maze, not the subject of the experiment.

When we fail (which we will, already are), god will turn to the angels and say: "See? The first rule was that I am the only one you should serve, doesn't matter the temptation (my command otherwise). The first rule is not "allways do what as I say", but "BOW only to me, serve only me".

We confused the christ for savior, but he was a distraction. A MAN. We confused hetoimasia for the throne in heaven waiting for christ, but it is actually the throne waiting for satan.
>>
>>18906957
*we are the cheese
>>
>>18906957

"Follow the second rule, as long as it doesn't conflict with the first rule." The creation of any sentient being must be ruled by this kind of reasoning, one way or the other, one context or another.
>>
>>18906957
You are full of shit. All your words can't make up for the fact that you are WRONG.
>>
>>18906957
Christ is not man, Christ is the Son of God. Your ignorance will condemn you to an eternity of suffering. You must realize everyday is a gift from God. To doubt the power of the Lord is not wise.
>>
>>18906963
How can I even dare to convince myself I know what god thinks?

>>18906968
Doubting the power of god? If anything I'm doubting ours and granting it to him. We are the weakness in god's creation. To empower us by approaching us to him is to diminish him. You are the one doubting it.
>>
Satan does not exist and is just a personification of Mankind's sins. The tale of Satan does not exist in the bible and was only created later
>>
(43:4.9) Since the triumph of Christ, all Norlatiadek is being cleansed of sin and rebels. Sometime before Michael's death in the flesh the fallen Lucifer's associate, Satan, sought to attend such an Edentia conclave, but the solidification of sentiment against the archrebels had reached the point where the doors of sympathy were so well-nigh universally closed that there could be found no standing ground for the Satania adversaries. When there exists no open door for the reception of evil, there exists no opportunity for the entertainment of sin. The doors of the hearts of all Edentia closed against Satan; he was unanimously rejected by the assembled System Sovereigns, and it was at this time that the Son of Man "beheld Satan fall as lightning from heaven."
>>
>>18906988
I am doubting you, not GOD. Fool.
>>
>>18905006
Reminder that this theology is of the demiurge to enslave and encraze you with making you see satan everywhere.
>>
>>18905006
ah the old "satan is gods whip" meme
>>
>>18906900
I'm not spreading lies and God can go fuck himself
>>
Satan has nothing to do with the christian idea of Yahweh.

You are all retarded.
Christianity is retarded and just a mashup of some indoeuropean religions
>>
>>18906070
>Good will always prevail.

stop watching too many Hollywood movies desu
>>
>>18907300
You can burn in hell for all of eternity.
>>
>>18907618
>desu
You faggots need to come up with better shit. Desu is getting old desu.
t. A man that will kick the dogshit out of you.
>>
>>18907300
Your life is a lie
>>
File: 1491655686122.png (191KB, 680x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491655686122.png
191KB, 680x810px
>>18907635
DESU, DESU is comfy af DESU
>>
>Satan
>A word roughly meaning "enemy"
>Not actually real
I did some research, and found out
>Satan is not real
>Baphomet is a hoax
>Aleister Crowley was a hack and everything involving his work is piss
>Spirits?
>Fucking, someone tell the spirits im not fucking going exploring and gypsying around. I live here, this is my home, idfc if I haven't moved 10 miles from my childhood house I will live here I will die here and I could give a fuck if I actually become anything useful. I'm just going to do what I want, stop trying to mature me.
>>
>>18907649
>comfy
You have a nice comfy spot in hell.
>>
File: demon_pepe.jpg (47KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
demon_pepe.jpg
47KB, 470x595px
>>18907684
>he still believes in hell

how comfy DESU?
>>
>>18907630
Phantom pain propels me up, I will burn in hell but not for long

And for the retard who says my life is lie, it started with a lie - you're fucking stupid
>>
>>18907699
Shut up satan. Get back in your hole.
>>
>>18907716
I'm not stupid if I got you to reply, hobag.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.