[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the essential things you must understand to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0325.jpg (107KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
107KB, 598x566px
What are the essential things you must understand to become enlightened?
>>
That you are not your physical body.
>>
1- op is a faggot
>>
>>18904965
What am I then?
>>
Everything and nothing
>>
>>18904983
Go on.
>>
>>18904959
understanding the nature of your ego
>>
also your self image, is a persona your brain has created for you after years of identefying with the world around you.

and its not actually you, its just a projection of your experience on earth.

and not really the type of (you) that you might percieve it to be

this is all debatable of course, but its the stuff im currently believing.
>>
>>18904959
>>
>>18904959
Love is the foundation of enlightenment. Superior beings can coexist with all of creation while inferior beings need to destroy what they cannot coexist with. Hence, the "light" is all positive and selfless oriented.
>>
Don't listen to everyone giving advice. Just 'EVERYTHING AND NOTHING'. See the advice as a part of everything and the start of nothing, or flip it around.
>>
>>18904959

you cannot become something you already are.

or

enlightenment is a way of life, not a destination or, in terms we can relate to, its not the eventually-achieved-after-decades-of-hard-work-and-dedication-massive-neuro-perma-orgasm that everyone makes it out to be. Like your posted image; you can start, at the very least, by forgetting all this psychedelic imagery.
>>
>>18904959
God consciousness
>>
>>18904959
Humans accessed eternal life technology...thousands of years earlier than now. They mingled, cooperated, conflicted, and married humans not accessing eternal life technology. They are savage by their reliance of computer controlled muscle flexing technologies of electricity caused at body by computers far of miles. Thus they learn simple methods of forcing eternal life. All humans are forced to live since if all humans live then humans who access eternal life technology are among those humans living. The history/herstory of humans dying is while the savages are forced (flexing caused by machines) to live their best try to force all humans live.
>>
>>18904973
shit
>>
>>18904986
you are everything, you are made of the same same matter as every other construct in existence.
you are nothing, your existence is but the perception of the constructs around you

you exist as the dynamic relationship between everything and nothing. made of both but existing somewhere in between.
>>
The average, the sum, the in-between, the maximum, the minimum, and the potential. Positive and negative. Color and depth. Shade and texture. Light and absence of light.
>>
>>18904959
It is what it is
>>
>>18904959

You will always be a slave.
>>
>>18904959
Of what do you wish to be enlightened?
>>
>>18905277
Double 77s of undeniable truth. Love towards all living creatures. Even evil people are just the result of their surroundings. They should be stopped, but not hated.
>>
>>18905535
Again with this autistic fag that can't form a coherent sentence
>>
>>18904959
>Life and death are basically the same, just different ways energy move
>Consciousness projects the physical world and vice versa
>Reality is infinite, infinity can be found in the finite and the finite in the infinite
>Meaning is subjective, you must find your own path- there is no one right answer
>The only thing you know is that you don't know anything
>>
>>18904959
Maya, the magical and illusory nature of the godhead and its realm
>>
>>18905541
kekked
>>
>We are all one in the form of energy, so pretty much we're just a bunch of clones based upon a superior entity (Brahma).
>Anyone not attached to self is essentially a demon (Lost soul who does not belong). These demon are just entropy derive of experiences/original sin
>Demons exist only in the mind and can be killed through sheer will
Forces of good and evil etc. Life is in a series of cycles. The rabbit hole is infinite. blah blah blah
>>
>>18905535
I'm genuinely trying to take you seriously. I can't. I hope you are high as fuck
>>
>>18904959

One is the Serpent which has its poison according to two compositions, and One is All and through it is All, and by it is All, and if you have not All, All is Nothing.
>>
>>18904973
The consciousness that surrounds your life
>>
>>18904959
Deism as an introspective work.
>>
>>18904959
Ego death
>>
>>18905535
Kyle, fancy meeting you around these parts! What has it been, 12-13 years? I hope you are alright, are you still banging that old cow of a wife?
>>
>>18906684
That fucker has enough money to live comfortably and cruise around his compound on his Segway.
>>
>>18905650
and we do what we do
>>
>>18904959
That All is One. (I got this from the law of one book series)
>>
To love all living things and to care for others like you would like to be helped.
>>
Enlightenment is a circular journey. You start as the fool and you end as the fool, only to begin again.

Before enlightenment: carry water, chop wood
After enlightenment: carry water, chop wood
>>
>>18904959
Have patience and pay attention.
>>
>>18908399
A diferent person will carry water and chop wood after enlightenment.
>>
>>18904959
you're not unenlightened
>>
>>18904959
>What are the essential things you must understand to become enlightened?

That there's nothing to obtain. People looking for it is what separates them from knowing. Anyone who tells you different is either trying to get money out of you or looking to boost the ego
>>
>>18906819
So? You are confusing being a yogi with being a monk. You fool!
>>
That human beings are all part of one organism, vertebrae in the spine of the eternal serpent.
>>
>>18905666
trips of the lightbringer?

maybe youll learn zen buddism and meditate though, it will be a long journey of non understanding of thinking you shouldnt do, which you will realize you already did.

enlightenment is merely learning that which is unknown to you.
>>
What are you people trying to obtain with this enlightenment?

Is it actually any good? Isn't it just being smart about your life and feelings, after like, crazy deep introspection?
>>
>>18909263
>What are you people trying to obtain with this enlightenment?

Everyone has different motivations, the reason would differ from person to person. What you're getting these days however is people who actually know what "Enlightenment" is and people who have watched a bunch of YouTube videos perhaps a few books and now they think they're "enlightened"

The reality of knowing isn't what you would expect, there is pros and cons.

>Isn't it just being smart about your life and feelings, after like, crazy deep introspection?

Not necessarily , I know people who are smart about there life and know nothing of these things.
>>
>>18904959
For everything you believe, and hold true in your heart. Only one thing is for certain. Not what you know, but that you are incapable of knowing everything.
>>
File: static_qr_code_without_logo.png (422B, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
static_qr_code_without_logo.png
422B, 330x330px
>>18904959
>>
File: p027b1pn.jpg (71KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p027b1pn.jpg
71KB, 1280x640px
there is a type of afterlife where we will just become the universe without physical form. I'm pretty sure the universe repeats in a way where time eventually changes form (from linear to not linear / all encompassing) and loops
>>
Bottom line: there is more to existence than the material world.
>>
>>18904983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXKzDc0J-g
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.