[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell what the fuck this was? >staying in semi-secluded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Can someone tell what the fuck this was?
>staying in semi-secluded cabin with family for the weekend
>sleeping in loft upstairs next to my grandparents room
>in the middle of the night probably around 3:30 I hear thumping footsteps coming up the stairs
>whatever made the footsteps starts knocking on my grandparent's bedroom door and emulating my grandfather's voice
>making reassuring comments and telling them to open the door
>they don't hear it somehow
>I pretend to be asleep and pray it doesn't turn the corner and see me
>knocking stops
>I can still feel it's presence
>an hour or two go's by before I grow some balls and turn on the light
>nothing there
>don't sleep rest of the night

I'm still not convinced that this wasn't just an auditory hallucination, which I have got in the past.
>>
>>18904371
I read the image before your story lol, why did you use that image w t f man?

>you were staying with grandparents when someone walked up the stairs in the middle of the night and knocked on your grandmother's room then, by "emulating" your grandfather's voice he asked her to open the door...

Your grandfather probably went to the bathroom at night because he's old and asked your grandmother to open the fucking door, kid.
>>
>>18904371
its probably your actual grandpa. when you didnt let him in, dejected, he prolly just left before you opened the door after you "grew some balls"
>>
>>18904393
>>18904405
There is a bathroom in their room, he had no reason to leave in the middle of the night, plus I never heard the door open or close. There is no way it was him, it was repeating the same phrases over and over again in a really artificial way.

Plus I asked him in the morning if he had been knocking in the night and he said he had been asleep the whole night.
>>
>>18904482
He probably got up to fuck the family dog.
>>
>>18904371
more info on ur image haha?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.